• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K7 Season 2.5 (FantaSmitch) Discussion

Rorschach

Truelize said:
I'm not a girl!!!!

I'm telling mom.

MOMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your mom says "Hi" and "stop being a bitch" and "can you come pick me up at Ror's house?"

Fifty

The league filled and DM set the draft time for sunday @ 11 eastern/8 pacific. If you know you can't make it I highly suggest you pre-rank (on XBL)

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Fifty said:
The league filled and DM set the draft time for sunday @ 11 eastern/8 pacific. If you know you can't make it I highly suggest you pre-rank (on XBL)

pre-rank killed the draft!

Fifty

Yeah but that was people who were at the draft who were ranking (as I told them to) as the draft went along. The only alternative to not ranking if you can't come tomorrow night is to end up with a team of guys you don't want. One thing that can't be avoided if you don't make it is getting too many 80 rated players. the cpu will pick the best players. I guess if you rank 5 80+ players and the rest in the 70's I could be proved wrong.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fifty said:
I guess if you rank 5 80+ players and the rest in the 70's I could be proved wrong.

Nope, I did that and it still picked 3 80 ranked guys for me in the last few rounds. :(

Sunday at 11 PM is a good time!

So is the draft set for tonight at 11 EST then? We're going to need ColdBlooded to sign up before then if we're going to be able to draft tonight.

Fifty

Fifty said:
The league filled and DM set the draft time for sunday @ 11 eastern/8 pacific. )

You can't set a time until the league fills. I said yesterday that it filled. CB joined @ 11:30 yesterday

Chris, you able to play our current week S2 game before 8 eastern?

Fifty said:
You can't set a time until the league fills. I said yesterday that it filled. CB joined @ 11:30 yesterday

Chris, you able to play our current week S2 game before 8 eastern?

Nope, sorry. I'm out of town right now, but I should be getting back around 9:30-10 EST. So we can either play our game tonight (before or after the draft) or else any time in the next few days.

And oops, I missed your post last night and haven't checked the league site (regarding CB).

Fifty

Guys, I noticed something that really doesn't seem fair.

The league randomly assigned the draft order last time, and we said we'd let people keep their first round picks. That means that AKA gets Kobe again..Ok, but now he's switched teams and instead of picking the first team alphabetically he's picked the last team.

He's not dumb and he plays the game more than anyone so I bet he knew what he was doing. This means he'll get what amounts to the first pick of the first round AND the first pick of the 2nd round. Does that seem fair to anyone? I think someone else should get Kobe in the first round. If everyone keeps their first round picks that would mean he could get Kobe and Wade/Dirk/ while lesser players get shafted.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf so I dont pick last :\

So now Aka could steal someone I wanted :lol awesome.

jobber

Fifty said:

The league randomly assigned the draft order last time, and we said we'd let people keep their first round picks. That means that AKA gets Kobe again..Ok, but now he's switched teams and instead of picking the first team alphabetically he's picked the last team.

He's not dumb and he plays the game more than anyone so I bet he knew what he was doing. This means he'll get what amounts to the first pick of the first round AND the first pick of the 2nd round. Does that seem fair to anyone? I think someone else should get Kobe in the first round. If everyone keeps their first round picks that would mean he could get Kobe and Wade/Dirk/ while lesser players get shafted.

Good work Bauer!

I thought we were keeping the same teams but obviously someone tried to sneak one by us.

E: letting us keep our first 2 picks would help!

DMczaf

Ok, after this new information by Secret Agent Fifty I'm probably just going to scrap the 1st round stuff, and just redo the entire draft (or extend the forced picks to the 2nd round, but let Matrix pick differently). I knew if I did this, somehow someone would find a way to abuse it. I thought it would be Jobber though. Sorry Jobber!

jobber

:lol come on now. I'm scoring 32 points a game with a player rated 79. I don't need a Kobe or T-Mac.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I motion we redo the whole goddamned thing too. What's the point of getting just 1 guy to keep. Everyone has almost the same drafting positions, only moved up by one because of Aka.

Fifty

No motion needed. We are doing that. I edited the league site to reflect that.

11 PM eastern/ 8 Pacific

Tonight

2 90's and 3 80's

OR

1 90 and 4 80's

I hope everyone makes it!

AkaBalla

Fifty said:

What are you talking about? Who said were keeping first round picks? I can switch back to the Blazers and get first pick thats fine.

Whats the decision as for draft order and such? I dont see a plm with having a draft order based on Season 2 standings, thats why i picked the Sonics = Last pick. I can always leave the league and join as another. Lets see what the draft's gonna be all about..

Are you saying i play this game more than Jobber? The man who's on association everyday? lol

AkaBalla

Oh Fifty another thing, I dunno why you would think im trying to gain an advantage when i pick the darn Celtics every year besides this second season. Just because i rape you every time we play doesnt mean i'm trying to shank fools in the draft... This is making me laugh to much

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
AkaBalla said:
Whats the decision as for draft order and such? I dont see a plm with having a draft order based on Season 2 standings, thats why i picked the Sonics = Last pick.

You would be thinking of the Hornets then right?

DCX

DCX
So it's all good for the draft, True we need to talk. I'm leaving work early so i can make the 11PM time. I get out at 11 so i would have been late by the time i got home got comfy and fired up the 360.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
So it's all good for the draft, True we need to talk. I'm leaving work early so i can make the 11PM time. I get out at 11 so i would have been late by the time i got home got comfy and fired up the 360.

DCX

PS: You suck!

AkaBalla

Ok DM time to answer some questions.....

1. I can go back to being the #1 pick (Because freaking Jobber will have #2 pick) But everyone is picking on me.

2. Same draft order as the original draft?

3. Draft order based on Season 2 standings?

Truelize
Cloudy
Wellie
Mightbewrong
Matrix
DM
Rors
DCX
CB
Jobber
Fifty
Aka

4. Start the draft fresh, fresh, any players are avail?

I'm just not clear on what's going on for tonight.

DMczaf

Start the draft fresh, fresh, any players are avaliable.

2 hours til the draft, lets hope and pray this is the last time we have do this!

Rorschach

Heh just noticed someone I wanted doesn't even exist according to 2K.

Btw- it seems the website is down and the servers are struggling...maybe this will affect our draft.

DMczaf

Rorschach said:
Heh just noticed someone I wanted doesn't even exist according to 2K.

Btw- it seems the website is down and the servers are struggling...maybe this will affect our draft.

the website and servers are completely down now :lol

I swear to ****ing god I'm going to suicide bomb Visual Concepts.

Fifty

It's working now. Postive vibes only people. I'm not going into this draft with everyone miserable and bitching!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
50 mins till showtime...I'm scared.

Matrix

I'm looking to trade Brad Miller or Sam Cassel.

I need two guys with 70 ratings.

Matrix

Konex,you interested?

Matrix

ChrisJames said:
I would be interested in Brad Miller possibly.

Cool,I'll look over your 70 rated players later.

or you could just let me know who you would part with.

Fifty

Wtf?! I've played tons and tons of games with Matrix and we've never had any lag, at least I haven't....and tonight we tried two games and the lag was ridiculous (for me at least). I don't know wtf the problem is.

Matrix

Not sure either,but I'm done for the night.

I get booted from the draft room and now it wont even let us play.

At least you guys can play. My ****ing disc won't even read now. It gave me a hard time getting it to start before the draft, I was shitting myself thinking I wouldn't make it in time to the draft but it finally read. Now, it won't read at all and I just saw that there's some weird diamond shaped mark in the disc. It looks like something the 360 did, not me. I take care of my games, I wouldn't do that. So, I'm gonna have to go get a new copy tomorrow, goddammit!! I was going to get it tonight, but now with news of network problems I'll just wait.

Matrix, I'd be willing to part with Varejao or Mohammed and Brent Barry.

Matrix

I'll do Varejao for Miller straight up.

Matrix

K,trade proposed on the site.

Top Bottom