• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K7 Season 2.5 (FantaSmitch) Discussion

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
jobber said:
:lol trust me...I know how to play in the clutch. I let you back in the game after it was a 15 point lead.

Good game!

JAX

Psh, only cause your team got DWade calls. I shot 2 Ft's :lol :lol

you got mike james'ed

Rorschach said:
Accept my trade. It'll make you automatically amazing.

I accepted. Now we just need someone to approve the trade (plz & thx DM).

You're all ****ed now. Rip city!

P.S. Fifty I gave you a counter offer. I'll give you Terry in exchange for one of my fellow Spartans (Mo-Pete). It's cool if you don't want Terry, I know that you had traded him away in season 2.

P.P.S. If anyone wants to trade me a good SF for Jason Terry let me know. I'll consider the offer if Fifty doesn't like my offer to him.

Fifty

ChrisJames said:
I

It's cool if you don't want Terry, I know that you had traded him away in season 2.

Only because I had to. I love Terry! Done and done. The other trade went through as well.

Fifty said:
Only because I had to. I love Terry! Done and done. The other trade went through as well.

Thanks brotha, good doing business with you.

Have fun at the par-tay!

edit: I know my last two trades don't make much sense ratings wise, but what good are the ratings when I'm not very good with that player? I need a SF and Mo-Pete is an outside threat. He just fits my team better. I all ready have two solid PG's in Kidd and Deron Williams.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
You guys should all be spending time with people that have vaginas.

* I just dropped in to tell you that. *

Rorschach

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

2 3 pointers to tie it by parker and 7 secs left on the clock and anthony coughs up the ball...didn't even mean to give it to him :(

Truelize said:
You guys should all be spending time with people that have vaginas.

* I just dropped in to tell you that. *

Hey I have been :D I'm not that big of a nerd (not that being single makes you a nerd. Not getting any might though).

I'll be in the lobby in 5 Rors.

EDIT: Damn, I would have rather lost by 25 pts. than lose like this. Triple OT, two last second game-tying shots by me. One last second 3 by Rors to take it to 3OT. Then I ended up stepping on my dick in the waning seconds and to top it all off Kidd gets injured with like 5 seconds to go. ****... that was a must win game and I lost. Helluva game Rorschach.

Rorschach

Tripple overtime...great game. Too damn tense. I thought for sure you would win when you had that 7 point lead. That Hamilton 3 pointer almost broke my back, but Parker stepped up like crazy from the 3 pt line when it mattered.

Kidd and Hamilton wanted vengence :(

Kidd was 8/10 from 3 pt land.

Fifty

Nash with 6 points and 2 assists in a 121 point game... That's so sad. If I continue my awful losing ways, I might just be tempted to make a move for my homeboy. Kudos on going to the line 26 times Rors...I've been taking it inside the last two games and I can't buy a call.

Fifty said:
Nash with 6 points and 2 assists in a 121 point game... That's so sad. If I continue my awful losing ways, I might just be tempted to make a move for my homeboy. Kudos on going to the line 26 times Rors...I've been taking it inside the last two games and I can't buy a call.

p.s: anyone want to play?

Prepare for battle.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
For those who want to unlock the rivalry achievements on HOF mode. I started a game in HOF difficulty, then turned it down to rookie 1/2 way in the 1st, then turned it back to HOF in the 4th. It gave me the achievement points:lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
jobber said:
For those who want to unlock the rivalry achievements on HOF mode. I started a game in HOF difficulty, then turned it down to rookie 1/2 way in the 1st, then turned it back to HOF in the 4th. It gave me the achievement points:lol

Or you could be a real man and actually beat the team on HOF for all 4 quarters of the game like me

DCX

DCX
Fifty said:
What a minute, hold up...i thought you couldn't play?!

DCX

jobber

ColdBlooded33 said:
Or you could be a real man and actually beat the team on HOF for all 4 quarters of the game like me

I did that for the Spurs/Mavs. I don't know how to play with the Lakers.

Fifty

DCX said:
What a minute, hold up...i thought you couldn't play?!

DCX

I thought so at the time.

I need a 2K vacation. The game won't work, it knows I shouldn't play. I'm burned out!

Rorschach

Fifty said:
I normally play more, but why take out a hot player that's keeping you in the game? :p

And it's easy going to the line when Anthony is just a foul vacuum.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
who wants to beat me?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Take a shot? :lol

You will destroy me.

Ill be in the lobby.

DMczaf

Lets go Jobber!! Even if I dont beat you, I'm going to make sure Jack Son gets a torn ACL as well. 2 games out!

Matrix

DCX said:
bullshit i call..this ****ing game is bullshit...that is all i have to say...

DCX

What cause Mobes went off? :lol

He's the only one I can shoot with so far,I dont have the releases down on anyone else.

Matrix

I got to watch a movie,if im up after,yea.

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
What cause Mobes went off? :lol

He's the only one I can shoot with so far,I dont have the releases down on anyone else.
Mobes is a bum!! And yet you can score with ease, fine, i'll give you wide open jumpers but with double, triple coverage?!?!?!?! WTF?!?! And i can't hit a wide open three? Josh Howard, Jefferson, the whole ****ing team, lets not mention Andrew " hall of famer " Bogut!! Good lord..., whatever...it's all about the release fellas, all about the release...if Malley can make CJ Miles a near all star, there is something wrong with the system don't you think?

DCX

Matrix

DMczaf said:
You've already seen Superman Returns too many times!

ITS ALWAYS AROUND!

DCX,I agree with you on the whole release point shit,as for Bogut....he only could make foul shots.

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
ITS ALWAYS AROUND!

DCX,I agree with you on the whole release point shit,as for Bogut....he only could make foul shots.
Yet he blocks 4-5 shots a game, the boy can't even jump!

DCX

Matrix

That was me blocking the shots,the cpu wouldnt have let him.

I was shocked he wasnt called for fouls on a couple of them.

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
That was me blocking the shots,the cpu wouldnt have let him.

I was shocked he wasnt called for fouls on a couple of them.
Yeah...he should have...that's the one area i need alot of improvement in, is shot blocking. If you can get 3-4 with Bogut i should be able to get a few with Curry, Howard and Dalembert :/

I just need to perfect the art of the mid range game, i know i don't have any true shooters on my team other than Butler, but i should be able to hit a few with my guards.

DCX

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
jobber said:

Well I guess hanging out on GAF and talking to Jobber counts towards my "hanging out with people with vaginas" now.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
Yeah...he should have...that's the one area i need alot of improvement in, is shot blocking. If you can get 3-4 with Bogut i should be able to get a few with Curry, Howard and Dalembert :/

DCX
Those two things should not be in the same thought, and you know that. :D

jobber

Truelize said:
Well I guess hanging out on GAF and talking to Jobber counts towards my "hanging out with people with vaginas" now.

you fool!

I was doing the 81 points with Kobe achievement with my default settings (9 min quarters and HOF diff.) I turned it down to Rookie once I realized why I was 2/18 shooting. When I was up 40 and had the 81 point, I turn the difficulty back up so Rookie wouldn't be saved as my default. I had no clue it would give me the achievement :lol

I tried the Heat/Pistons achievement and it didn't work. Maybe it was a fluke???

if I had no balls, I wouldn't be 73-4 offline with HOF settings. :D

Matrix

Much easier way to get those achievements than playing on HOF and switching to Rookie,but my pussy ways wont talk about it!

jobber

Matrix said:
Much easier way to get those achievements than playing on HOF and switching to Rookie,but my pussy ways wont talk about it!

1 minute quarters :lol

Top Bottom