• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K7 Season 2.5 (FantaSmitch) Discussion

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Fifty said:
Duncan 4/4 yet you shoot 25 times with Jackson. Some Spurs fan you are.

I had no choice!

when Duncan got the ball in the paint, instant double or turnover. I play inside/outside. Get the ball in the paint and kick it out.

He had f'n Shaq!

JAX was on the Spurs 03 championship team by the way :)

DMczaf

T-Mac has 53 FTs in 6 games (Ive played 7 games, but one of my games didnt record stats)

wade_ft.jpg

AkaBalla

Rorschach said:
Offensive rebounds will be the death of my sanity.

Manually select the rebounder and box out. Then they'll call a foul. Whats was up with the Neutral Feedback the other day anyhow? If ya got a plm please explain..:)

Anyhow I have Jamison on the block, Looking for a SG or i can package Jamison and Bonner for a SG or SF /PF

Rorschach

AkaBalla said:
Manually select the rebounder and box out. Then they'll call a foul. Whats was up with the Neutral Feedback the other day anyhow? If ya got a plm please explain..:)

Anyhow I have Jamison on the block, Looking for a starting SF or i can package Jamison and Bonner for a SF /PF
I did?! o_O I always leave great feedback not only because I have no problems with anyone, but because it's the quickest way out. :lol

DCX

DCX
AkaBalla said:

Anyhow I have Jamison on the block, Looking for a starting SF or i can package Jamison and Bonner for a SF /PF
nevermind, been there done that...do you thang chicken wing! Rors, it's on

DCX

AkaBalla

Rorschach said:
I did?! o_O I always leave great feedback not only because I have no problems with anyone, but because it's the quickest way out. :lol

Yea accidently that could happen.. Just wondering.......:)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm kinda getting sick about all the missed jumpers. Especially considering I built the team for mid-range j's. It's not even that I am under pressure either, wide open looks rattle out. As a whole my team is shooting 41%.

AkaBalla

Wellington said:
I'm kinda getting sick about all the missed jumpers. Especially considering I built the team for mid-range j's. It's not even that I am under pressure either, wide open looks rattle out. As a whole my team is shooting 41%.

Move D Wade to the PG and Arenas to the SG... With Lewis you need to quick release with his shot.... Mehmet as well

jobber

AkaBalla said:
Anyhow I have Jamison on the block, Looking for a SG or i can package Jamison and Bonner for a SG or SF /PF

:lol @ you picking Bonner

It's like a select few who can time his 3 point shot. However, if you nail it, he's money

Rorschach

GG DCX

AkaBalla said:
Haha you tried to Box out and no success? Thats too bad. I dont have a plm Boxing out people and getting alot of over the back fouls..:lol
Dude...guys were going over the back all game...even balancing themselves on my players and not getting a ****ing call. Absolutely slaughtered on the boards again. -_-

jobber

Rorschach said:
GG DCX

Dude...guys were going over the back all game...even balancing themselves on my players and not getting a ****ing call. Absolutely slaughtered on the boards again. -_-

Next time draft bigs early, then shooters, then ball handlers. If you have an extra pick left, get another big man who can rebound and shoot ala Chuck Hayes.

Rorschach

jobber said:
Next time draft bigs early, then shooters, then ball handlers. If you have an extra pick left, get another big man who can rebound and shoot ala Chuck Hayes.
Last time I had a lot of bigs :( My team was perfectly balanced on offense and defense. Oh wells, this season's shot, anyway. :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf I go to my leagues and its telling me I'm not a member of any leagues :|

edit- nm working now,what the heck was that about

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
AkaBalla said:
Move D Wade to the PG and Arenas to the SG... With Lewis you need to quick release with his shot.... Mehmet as well

Rashard Lewis quick??? I don't use a quick release with Rash at all and I've been freakin money with him lately. I actually find that Rash lets go of the ball just after his "pop" and it looks like he's shooting it just before he starts to come down.

Morning game anyone? I'll be able to start a game up 'til 11am Est

I need to get those last two blowouts out of my mind and start notching some wins.

DCX

DCX
ChrisJames said:
Morning game anyone? I'll be able to start a game up 'til 11am Est

I need to get those last two blowouts out of my mind and start notching some wins.
I can go. Meet you in the lobby.

DCX

AkaBalla

Truelize said:
Rashard Lewis quick??? I don't use a quick release with Rash at all and I've been freakin money with him lately. I actually find that Rash lets go of the ball just after his "pop" and it looks like he's shooting it just before he starts to come down.

Umm Whats your record with the Sonics? Haha j/k I notcied when i released with him in the fantasy league that was deleted i had Rashard and when i held and shot at the top of his shot it was brick city. When i released right before his peak it was money. Thats just me though, I use the Ray Allen Cheat card in those league games anyhow but dont tell anyone :)

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
AkaBalla said:
Umm Whats your record with the Sonics? Haha j/k I notcied when i released with him in the fantasy league that was deleted i had Rashard and when i held and shot at the top of his shot it was brick city. When i released right before his peak it was money. Thats just me though, I use the Ray Allen Cheat card in those league games anyhow but dont tell anyone :)

I'll try releasing it quicker but you can look at my success with Rash lately I've done really well with him. In all honesty I might actually release it really early but the animation still looks like he's letting go of it right after that little "pop" he does.

Fifty

Fifty said:
I'm not playing another game until Konex plays!

AI and I need a rest.

I should have listened to myself. I just had to go ahead and play Coldblooded yesterday. It was my worst/his best/whatever game ever. I was just so awful..I had no fun whatsoever (not because the game stinks, but because I did). He broke me. Besides the obvious fact that people can be hot/cold in the game itself, and make better decisions on certain days, I think some people just have other people's number. DM beat CB by a lot. I beat DM. CB beat me by a lot. I think it's just the way people play can clash with other styles. I'm pretty easy to beat if I'm played properly.

I've got to cure my addiction of this game. The highs aren't that high but the lows are low. And Konex needs to play at least one game before DM plays 10! We could have invited someone else to the league.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fifty said:
I should have listened to myself. I just had to go ahead and play Coldblooded yesterday. It was my worst/his best/whatever game ever. I was just so awful..I had no fun whatsoever (not because the game stinks, but because I did). He broke me. Besides the obvious fact that people can be hot/cold in the game itself, and make better decisions on certain days, I think some people just have other people's number. DM beat CB by a lot. I beat DM. CB beat me by a lot. I think it's just the way people play can clash with other styles. I'm pretty easy to beat if I'm played properly.

I've got to cure my addiction of this game. The highs aren't that high but the lows are low. And Konex needs to play at least one game before DM plays 10! We could have invited someone else to the league.

You got some HORRIBLE breaks in that game. I know cause DM killed me the same way the night before. I tried my best to back of in the 4th cause i know what thats like :lol

By the way, anyone wanna play?

jobber

ColdBlooded33 said:
You got some HORRIBLE breaks in that game. I know cause DM killed me the same way the night before. I tried my best to back of in the 4th cause i know what thats like :lol

By the way, anyone wanna play?

see you in the lobby with your Larry Clown coaching style!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
jobber said:
see you in the lobby with your Larry Clown coaching style!

There is no JAX to save you this time!

(unless you picked him and i dont know about it...)

jobber

ColdBlooded33 said:
Oh My God you dont know how lucky your are that you pulled off that win. 1 point!

:lol trust me...I know how to play in the clutch. I let you back in the game after it was a 15 point lead.

Good game!

JAX

Top Bottom