• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K7 Season 2.5 (FantaSmitch) Discussion

GG ColdBlooded. I thought that last 3 by Rip was gonna drop in.

Now I'm 0-6 but I don't give a shit. I'm still gonna win this thang. Who wants a game?

edit: Yeah I definitely messed up with my defense at the end there. I thought for sure that you were gonna take the last shot with Kobe. Nice play.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ChrisJames said:
GG ColdBlooded. I thought that last 3 by Rip was gonna drop in.

Now I'm 0-6 but I don't give a shit. I'm still gonna win this thang. Who wants a game?

You pulled KG way to early off Caron on my last drive. I saw you wanting to come to kobe everytime i made a little move with the time running down, so when i actually penetrated and out came KG, Caron was wide open. I ran the exact same play against Rors last night and he did the exact same thing, leaving Lamar wide open for a dunk to finish it. :lol Though i dont think he did it manually, he pressed the double team button and his SF came out running instead of one of his bigs

GG though. You fared much better than our last outing :lol :lol

Rorschach

ColdBlooded33 said:
Or you could be a real man and actually beat the team on HOF for all 4 quarters of the game like me
And have Shaq shoot the game winning shot beyong half court like me.

shaq.gif

MOTHER****ER >:O

Crawford did the same thing from full court in my Nets vs Knicks game.

Stupid rubberband AI.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Rorschach said:
And have Shaq shoot the game winning shot beyong half court like me.

shaq.gif

MOTHER****ER >:O

Crawford did the same thing from full court in my Nets vs Knicks game.

Stupid rubberband AI.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I beat the Heat 16-12 :D

jobber

I will be putting my unblemished record on the line right now to the first person in the lobby before 10:30pm est.

Beat me if you can. Survive if I let you.

jobber

:lol @ my team only showing up for 2 quarters. That 2nd quater was the best I've had shooting wise. Too bad my players arrived at the arena late -_-

oh yeah...screw that non-goaltending call on the first shot. CPU had me losing before tip off. :lol Yao smacked the ball while it was in the basket and they call it a block

Anybody feel like playing in about 20 minutes?

I need mah fix. who's it gonna be?

edit: ok fifty I'll just get trashed this weekend :)

Fifty

ChrisJames said:
I need mah fix. who's it gonna be?

You suffer from the same condition I do. You've got to quit this addiction. Your 0-6 record might not be 0-6 without the awful awful 2K addiction. Go out and get wasted this weekend! I'll do the same and we'll come back to this game refreshed and renewed.

Fifty

Jobz, want to school me? I'll give you like 5-10 mins to reply since I know you're around.

Fifty said:
You suffer from the same condition I do. You've got to quit this addiction. Your 0-6 record might not be 0-6 without the awful awful 2K addiction. Go out and get wasted this weekend! I'll do the same and we'll come back to this game refreshed and renewed.

FYI, the reason I'm not following my advice is because my damn cough hasn't gone away. I've got a valid excuse to stay home and play this horrid game!

Fifty

2k sports can suck my dick. I hardly ever have lag, but I've have it a couple times against you jobber I believe. never that bad though. never that bad. I decide to stick it out so we play 3 quarters...3 miserable quarters..and right as the 4th starts it KICKS US OUT. I just wasted 45 minutes. ****ing pathetic. Weird, it says you disconnected.. Maybe it was on your side.

jobber

Fifty said:
2k sports can suck my dick. I hardly ever have lag, but I've have it a couple times against you jobber I believe. never that bad though. never that bad. I decide to stick it out so we play 3 quarters...3 miserable quarters..and right as the 4th starts it KICKS US OUT. I just wasted 45 minutes. ****ing pathetic. Weird, it says you disconnected.. Maybe it was on your side.

No it wasn't me. Only thing I have running is IRC. I checked 30 times. Like I said, you can have the win. That was the worst lag fest since 2k2. 2 second delay LAG. When I adjust to it, it slows down. HSUFHFBHSKBHCFBC

*not happy*

Fifty

jobber said:
Like I said, you can have the win. *

Where'd you say that? Anyway, I don't want an unearned win, we can replay it later in the season. We're ahead of the pace anyway. Just spot me 4 points with AI ;) I lost 56 in my unrecorded game, he needs all he can get! It was bizarre how I could nail 3's so well but every FT no matter how early I released was way too late. I guess the trick to hitting 3's is to release really really late.

jobber

Fifty said:
Where'd you say that? Anyway, I don't want an unearned win, we can replay it later in the season. We're ahead of the pace anyway. Just spot me 4 points with AI ;) I lost 56 in my unrecorded game, he needs all he can get!

I sent you a message on XBL saying you can have the win.

I'll spot you 10 next time. I have an easy 70 with JAX and MANUUUUUUUUUU.

Fifty said:
FYI, the reason I'm not following my advice is because my damn cough hasn't gone away. I've got a valid excuse to stay home and play this horrid game!

Yeah, Yeah keep makin' them lame excuses. I'm crunk as a mo'****er.

P.s. whoever wants to get their ass kicked later tonight: be ready ( I mean it, no more of this kiddy shit ). I'll let you know when the game is on.

The time is now. The game is on. Who wants to play?

e^2: tomorrow will decide your fate then!

Rorschach

Looks like the servers are still struggling a little bit. Just had a laggy game with Wellie, but it wasn't bad like last night.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Looks like the servers are still struggling a little bit. Just had a laggy game with Wellie, but it wasn't bad like last night.

Really? Only time I noticed was at the FT line.

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Really? Only time I noticed was at the FT line.
It was throughout the game for me...kinda skippy. Game with fifty was pretty smooth, though...guess it's settling down.

Man, you can't get anyone injured in this game...nash with like 40 energy and still knocking down shots...even making shots while being fouled.

Fifty

The only obvious downside I saw with your zombie nash was that his handling seemed much lower than usual. Sorry Rors...You had a ton of bad breaks that game, before it turned into a giant blowout. I counted a few easy layups missed. I've had bad games like that before..you just seem to be getting a ton of it (bad luck)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Sorry Chris,I was in the middle of a game and then I started watching a movie and never got to tell you that I didnt want to play any games that counted tonight because the lag is just awful.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mutombo and Ilgauskus are on the block for those looking for a center. Could make a package deal with some other guys if you want.

Matrix said:
Sorry Chris,I was in the middle of a game and then I started watching a movie and never got to tell you that I didnt want to play any games that counted tonight because the lag is just awful.

No problem. It was getting really late anyways. I just saw you playing 2k7, so I thought I'd ask. I'll be around later tonight (I'm gonna watch the all-star game though) to get some games in if anyone is interested.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Id love to play you but jesus christ I cant have a game now without massive lag.

AkaBalla

GG Chris thought u had me there at the end of the 3rd.. Your better than your record indicates...

Same as Wellie he's improved as well.

AkaBalla said:
GG Chris thought u had me there at the end of the 3rd.. Your better than your record indicates...

Same as Wellie he's improved as well.

thanks, gg to you too. I know I'm better than my record, which really sucks. I just lost to Wellie in OT and now I was leading you almost all of the game only to let you take the lead with 4 min. left. Oh well, maybe I can still make the playoffs if I win the rest of my games :)

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
If I could ever have a half decent first quarter against Aka I might have some sort of a chance. I shot 18% in the first quarter and he went 17 for 18 with Vince in the first half. I wish there was a Rasheed Wallace/Ron Artest button where I could just intentionally injured Vince. He totally deserves it.

That bounce dunk was kinda cool though. I can recall some of you talking about it on here but I hadn't seen it yet.

It does suck the game allows someone to slow offensive transition so much. We've all seen it. Aka shoots, he misses, switches to his rebounder and either gets the put-back and scores or the defensive team gets the rebound and has two players running down the court wide open - Aka quickly switches to his big man, hits X and his big man blindly jumps into the passing lane and picks off the ball or tips it and slows it down. That little exploit absolutely kills any transition momentum the game could have. Pretty crappy programming on 2k's part.

It also sucks that I'll never learn to either do it back to him or just walk the ball up the court everytime. But that's not fun at all either.

AkaBalla

Well when you want to run the fast break off of missed layups or 3 footers i think you wouldnt be able to run the break successfully. Also if you wanted to force the break i suggest you put your Fastbreak slider up to 100%.

I play the game to make my opponet play the game i want. It's called team management, schemes etc... You cant just expect he 2k program to let you win a game. I was ice cold vs Chris and came back to win due to my gameplan. 2k didnt want me to win but i did anyways. Its skills and nothing more.

Practice True, Practice!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
AkaBalla said:
Well when you want to run the fast break off of missed layups or 3 footers i think you wouldnt be able to run the break successfully. Also if you wanted to force the break i suggest you put your Fastbreak slider up to 100%.

I play the game to make my opponet play the game i want. It's called team management, schemes etc... You cant just expect he 2k program to let you win a game. I was ice cold vs Chris and came back to win due to my gameplan. 2k didnt want me to win but i did anyways. Its skills and nothing more.

Practice True, Practice!

That's exactly it. I'm very predictable and when my gameplan doesn't work it takes me a quarter to get into a flow. I mean did I ever pass the ball inside to a big on the post? Nope. I would imagine after all these games we've played you have figured out how I play. And obviously you have.

Top Bottom