• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

Zep

Banned
I got lucky you didnt blow me out in the 2nd...Im glad Mayo/Gay stunk it up there because I would've been down big!

And yea, I seen you throw the oops out, I appreciate that.. Wasn't mad at the backcourt pressure, only that one backcourt pass you stole pissed me off(which you threw out for me)

But yea, exciting game down the stretch. It was a lot closer than the final.

Cloudy

Banned
Me (Bobcats) and Pheeniks are scheduled to play after the Lakers/Nuggz game. I should be good for one more after that if possible :p

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
OMG this game hates me. Missing wide open shots 1 foot away from the basket, while some nobody in the other team makes 3's with 3 hands and 4 legs in his face.

:(

Raging Spaniard said:
OMG this game hates me. Missing wide open shots 1 foot away from the basket, while some nobody in the other team makes 3's with 3 hands and 4 legs in his face.

Dudley isn't a nobody! You take that back!! :p but in all seriousness, he's freaking deadly from downtown. Amare and Lopez just played too solidly down low on D. Sorry, bro. Chalk up my second twenty point win in a row. Coming for that number one spot!!

pilonv1

Raging Spaniard said:

I cant wait till we play, I'm having the same issue on offense. Can't hit anything.

pilonv1

I am such a moron, I thought the PiP rule was 50 PERCENT of points, not 50 points. I'd been deliberately not driving with Tyreke to try to take more jump shots and keep my PIP down.

daw840

pilonv1 said:
I am such a moron, I thought the PiP rule was 50 PERCENT of points, not 50 points. I'd been deliberately not driving with Tyreke to try to take more jump shots and keep my PIP down.

Its 50 points unless you break 100 points in a game. THEN it's 50%.

edit: Cerrius sorry about last night, I ended up going out. I can probably play sometime today though

daw840

Cerrius, I am around now if you want play. No rush though, since it's not advancing until friday and you are my last game. :/

Everybody just please do the simple task of private messaging all your opponents....private messages are the one thing they will NOT miss (since I assume we all have it forwarded to our email?) and if you guys at least communicate through that you'll arrange for a time instead of coming here to the thread and wondering where they are because they don't know where you are when they're around either. half the league is easily reachable but the other half not so much so just private message instead of hoping they'll check the thread when you do.

daw840

ph33nix said:
Everybody just please do the simple task of private messaging all your opponents....private messages are the one thing they will NOT miss (since I assume we all have it forwarded to our email?) and if you guys at least communicate through that you'll arrange for a time instead of coming here to the thread and wondering where they are because they don't know where you are when they're around either. half the league is easily reachable but the other half not so much so just private message instead of hoping they'll check the thread when you do.

If they are in the league and not checking the thread they probably shouldn't be in the league.

Smokey

My last remaining games:

v. Wizards (DM)
v. Spurs (Cerrius)

DM has been Bobbing me, so Cerrius if you can play later on today that would be great.

ecnal

a lot of injuries this season too. week 1 and we have 6 injures already...

i think that's more than we had all of last season in 2K9.

charsace

I'm going to play everyone the same way the guy with the magic played me. I'm going to call iso and abuse the ai help defense.

charsace

chaoticprout said:
So I can't call plays? wat
Fuck off you know what you were doing. I will complain, but I usually don't come in and bitch at someone for cheap fucking play. You know what you were doing. Didn't matter what defense I called are if I stayed in front of you the same help defenders would shift and give you an open shot and on top of that you had like 15-20 pts off of goaltending shots.

In short Fuck you.

Top Bottom