• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

Damn dude don't need to get all aggressive, it's a game. I honestly don't see how what I was doing is wrong, I'm trying to run plays and draw defenders with my pg. Isn't that what offense is?

charsace

chaoticprout said:
Damn dude don't need to get all aggressive, it's a game. I honestly don't see how what I was doing is wrong, I'm trying to run plays and draw defenders with my pg. Isn't that what offense is?
Better hope we don't meet in the playoffs because if we do I will educate your ass.

Both my pgs are hurt. Which pgs are on the block?

ecnal said:
Ball out of the rim and the cpu called goaltend. just one of those things that has been a problem for years, but hasn't been fixed.

Smokey

charsace said:
Better hope we don't meet in the playoffs because if we do I will educate your ass.

Both my pgs are hurt. Which pgs are on the block?

Ball out of the rim and the cpu called goaltend. just one of those things that has been a problem for years, but hasn't been fixed.

I have two backup PGs I'd be willing to move - Kyle Lowry (75), Derek Fisher (71)

hunter bitching about style of play LOL

this is who he is and that's what he does chaotic, don't worry, he bitches and moans about everything. he'll either get over it or break the disc in half

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Hows the goaltending his fault?

Funny bug I found yesterday, I think I was playing Zep, I played good D on a 3 pointer so the shot was very contested and it only made it to the free throw line, when my player grabbed it out of the air ... the refs called goaltending.

charsace said:
Fuck off you know what you were doing. I will complain, but I usually don't come in and bitch at someone for cheap fucking play. You know what you were doing. Didn't matter what defense I called are if I stayed in front of you the same help defenders would shift and give you an open shot and on top of that you had like 15-20 pts off of goaltending shots.

In short Fuck you.
eiqtj7.gif

gg pilon. Tyreke in the 2nd half and Martin at the end was absolutely amazing.

I couldn't believe that final sequence. Clutch ft's by Jameer, CLUTCH 3s by Martin. FUCK that was epic

pilonv1

chaoticprout said:
gg pilon. Tyreke in the 2nd half and Martin at the end was absolutely amazing.

I couldn't believe that final sequence. Clutch ft's by Jameer, CLUTCH 3s by Martin. FUCK that was epic

:lol :lol Fucking amazing game. And it never would have happened if you didn't goal tend that three that missed by a mile. I was hoping Nelson would miss just one and he was cold blooded.

Uploading the highlights to 2k now. Wait till you see how close the ball was to Martins hand.

I don't know why I wasn't posting up Evans and Martin more, you had Nelson and Williams out there. Should have come to me earlier than the second half. Shame in that OT period I couldn't hang onto the ball.

pilonv1

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

xbox disconnected while it was uploading

:lol Spencer Hawes had 5 points and 6 blocks.

What an epic game.

Smokey

What a sloppy game game by me (Wiz/Rockets).

Apparently this was the game that Yao was not going to be allowed to make a basket. Missed all types of shots and when he was getting double teamed it was like an instant TO. My first unit was so bad that I think I played my 2nd unit the majority of the game and they played a lot better (Landry was actually POG). Not to mention the numerous amount of time DM got to the FT line and if he makes his FTs I probably lose the game.

Oh well, mama said there would be days like this ! GG Dm.

DMczaf

I have no idea what my guy's FT release points are. I've only played 2 games with the Wizards. Fucking Jamison trying to do his best Shaq animation impression. Stop squating!

Smokey

Aaron Gray (Twisted Ankle) - 4 games
Chauncey Billups (Bruised Tailbone)- 9 games
Derrick Brown (Ankle) - 5 games
Derrick Rose (Tailbone) - 6 games
Joel Przybilla (Wrist) - 11 games
Tony Allen (Tailbone) - 4 games
Ty Lawson (Wrist) - 16 games

Appears to be much THUGGERY goin' on early in the season.

ecnal

ecnal said:
DM, you still around?

pilonv1 said:
Billups was about the only thing I hit in that first game.

how did you hit him? while he was attempting a shot?

i know 2 of these 7 injuries were off successful draws on charges, which is really fucking dumb. how do you get rewarded for drawing a charge? injury!

charsace

ecnal said:

how did you hit him? while he was attempting a shot?

i know 2 of these 7 injuries were off successful draws on charges, which is really fucking dumb. how do you get rewarded for drawing a charge? injury!
Last year it was diving for loose balls that caused injuries and this year its taking charges/blocks that cause them. Both of my guards injured because I try to stop breaks by playing defense.

Fuck 2k.

ecnal

ya, that's what i thought. so with your 2 players, that would make 4/7 injuries off of drawing charges. :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i remember i would always scream noooooooooooooo when my guys would dive for loose balls last year

charsace

CB3 said:
i remember i would always scream noooooooooooooo when my guys would dive for loose balls last year
I think a player was estimated to be out for 2 years after diving for a loose ball and because of that injuries got turned off.

pilonv1

charsace said:
Last year it was diving for loose balls that caused injuries and this year its taking charges/blocks that cause them. Both of my guards injured because I try to stop breaks by playing defense.

Fuck 2k.

I thought I got Billups on a hard foul on a breakaway? I remember him getting up gingerly and then shooting his FTs

charsace

pilonv1 said:
I thought I got Billups on a hard foul on a breakaway? I remember him getting up gingerly and then shooting his FTs
Maybe your guy was the one trying to take the charge, but the point still stands. The take charge animation causes injuries.

Smokey

charsace said:
I think a player was estimated to be out for 2 years after diving for a loose ball and because of that injuries got turned off.

:lol :lol :lol i don't remember it being that long, but that's pretty funny.

Top Bottom