• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

pilonv1

ws7g4y.jpg

fuck you 2k

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Yeah I noticed it. Im sure that at some level were not releasing the shot at the perfect time, but the game sometimes wants to favor runs by one team it seems. Some of my guys were making shots I wish they were making in the last 4 games, lol.

And yeah, my team had no stamina either, I thought it was cause you changed some settings or something, but I guess not? haha

pilonv1

Smokey has noticed it too, shot releases are fucked this year. I don't think I ever changed Kevin Martins release, yet I still managed to drain some threes with him. I fully expect to go 0-30 now.

All I changed was the camera and my coach profile to manual subs/timeout. Usually Noccioni is 0 bars after 5 minutes, but he never lost a bar all game.

Smokey

pilonv1 said:
players missing open layups left and right. just utter garbage, to the point where i could have stopped playing and score more points. i couldn't run any plays either because every time i stopped moving i had the ball stolen.

for some reason too our game had no fatigue.

Oh god...I hope this isn't back and this was isolated :(

Everybody gets 2K'd at some point in the season...seems like that is what just happened to you :/

ecnal

not making shots happens from time to time, you just have to fight through it. it may seem really frustrating but you can essentially force a 2K run in your favor, which may help you pull out of the slump.

the fatigue and goaltending issues seem to pop up randomly as well. i remember chars mentioned the other day that he had a bunch of goaltending bugs, and then that same night i played a league game and encountered the same shit.

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
DM is watching "Lost" tonight, but I think we can still get our game in before they air it in the Pacific TZ. I'm hoping we can play 6:30PM PT/9:30PM ET. It should work fine for me, just waiting to hear back on final word from DM.

The league looks like it might advance tonight. If you are playing the bobcats make sure you find him!!

Cloudy said:
Sorry for slacking off folks. I'm around to get all 3 games in 2nite after 9et.

Nightz

pilonv1 said:
At least you seem to be able to score though.
Oh there are stretches every game where my team can't hit anything. Layups, open jumpers, a pass to a wide open teammate, etc. Sometimes I feel like breaking my controller too, so we're in the same boat my friend!

On a side note, anyone wanna trade me a decent SG? I feel left out of the trade parade.

Well DM is playing the Hawks now. Konex said he'd get on in 30 minutes like 45 minutes ago so who know where he is at. Heylow was seen on live a bit ago cause Konex posted he'd be here after 9 ET ... :(

Cloudy said:
Guys, advance without me. I will play my games 2morrow night. I swear!

I am so sorry :(

Don't be sorry about anything, friend. You just took THREE for the team and this is highly appreciated by all.

We should all applaud Konex for being a team player here!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

YES

I can play tonight but I'm talking to this girl I met on AIM

You deserved to have your shit simmed

Cloudy said:
lmao, ok you guys need to extend it just a bit then. I can play tonight but I'm talking to this girl I met on AIM >_< :D
:lol
wait.
wat?
:lol :lol
you finally log on xbox after pheeniks said he advanced?
haah:lol

Top Bottom