• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

Nightz

Oh my goodness the Hornets finally won a game. The people of New Orleans are celebrating
the Saints' Super Bowl victory
!

GG DCX. I thought it would be another blowout once you went up by 10. Fortunately CP3 decided to make his shots for the first time this season.

Cloudy said:
Anyone around to play me?
I will.

Cloudy

Banned
Nightz said:
Oh my goodness the Hornets finally won a game. The people of New Orleans are celebrating
!

GG DCX. I thought it would be another blowout once you went up by 10. Fortunately CP3 decided to make his shots for the first time this season.

I will.

What team are you?

DCX

DCX
Nightz said:
!

I will.
2k run ftw...you hit everything my dudes were out of position on all the rotations...it was depressing. I saw i was near my limit so i tried to save my PIP, ah well. Good game.

DCX

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Smokey said:
GG Hawks.

I know you wanted to throw you controller when you missed like 3 WIDE OPEN LAYUPS. Even I said wow.
Hey, thanks, good game to you too. Ariza was killin' me, and I still managed to fool
myself into thinking I had a chance to pull that game out when I was only down 4 in the 4th. (Nate going down in the first half didn't hurt my chances either.)

Yao was a huge presence on the defensive end, but I was surprised at some of his misses --- and then there were the BS 2K animations he got stuck in a couple times. WTF was with him starting his shooting animation and the ball flying out of bounds, and you losing possession?!

Harrington hit clutch shots all game, and Buddinger dunking makes me want to kick my neighbor's dog.

NATE ROBINSON IS OUT FOR 20 FUCKING GAMES?!

FUCK YOU 2K
Oh. Wow.
No more taking charges at half court? ;)

Smokey

anachronous_one said:
Hey, thanks, good game to you too. Ariza was killin' me, and I still managed to fool
myself into thinking I had a chance to pull that game out when I was only down 4 in the 4th. (Nate going down in the first half didn't hurt my chances either.)

Yao was a huge presence on the defensive end, but I was surprised at some of his misses --- and then there were the BS 2K animations he got stuck in a couple times. WTF was with him starting his shooting animation and the ball flying out of bounds, and you losing possession?!

Harrington hit clutch shots all game, and Buddinger dunking makes me want to kick my neighbor's dog.

You must not watch Budd in the league. White boi can jump. I dunno what it is with Yao. He won't make anything for me..he only had 6 pts :(

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Smokey said:
You must not watch Budd in the league. White boi can jump. I dunno what it is with Yao. He won't make anything for me..he only had 6 pts :(
I don't get a chance to see much of the Rockets up here in Michigan since dumping CATV. I catch highlights, streaming video from ESPN.com, but haven't seen too much about him aside from his breakout game earlier in the season.

EDIT: Oh, shoot, Billups AND Lawson are out for the Nuggets? 7 and 14 days, respectively? That sucks.

charsace

Finally got my revenge on HeyLow. Suck it down.

Next is smokey and ecnal. Both of you stay undefeated so that when I tax that chump ass the victory is sweet.

Smokey

charsace said:
Finally got my revenge on HeyLow. Suck it down.

Next is smokey and ecnal. Both of you stay undefeated so that when I tax that chump ass the victory is sweet.

One of us won't be undefeated..we play each other this week.

You won't beat me though regardless chars:lol

So basically Nate Robinson is lost until the 2nd to last game of the season. Great.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
pheeknicks_fullrange.gif

pheeniks2_full.jpg

etc ;)

Its OK I lost an awful game against kado from a Kobe buzzer beater :(

Pheeniks is the first guy I beat that has played 2K for a considerable amount of time. PROGRESS

ecnal

Bruh, what do you know about the playoffs?
Other than getting steamrolled by DCX, chars, and heylow2?

ecnal said:

Sorry I guess its never going to be as good as getting to the finals and then completely bitching out for 4 games in a row while taking shots only with Calderon. Classy.

Portland Blazers
@ New York Knicks
Chicago Bulls
@ Sacramento Kings

im in a slump right now, i need to stop playin so much NCAA Hoops 10, its messing up my 2k game :lol :lol

Smokey

ecnal said:

shots fired?

maybe?

pheeniks said:
Sorry I guess its never going to be as good as getting to the finals and then completely bitching out for 4 games in a row while taking shots only with Calderon. Classy.

returning fire?

ecnal

:lol

You mad I made it to the finals and played my last game while on the phone planning a last minute trip to costa rica, which I left for the next day?

Oh, he mad

Top Bottom