• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i got her SN and got a picture from her

SteelersFan%5B1%5D.JPG

ecnal

so the league "news" section only puts up news if the games are simmed, and not determined by a user? :lol

never change 2K, never change.

ecnal

i'll just leave this here...

2rm4bw6.jpg

gg nightz, rough game when when i grab nearly every rebound on either side of the court.

Nightz

ecnal said:
gg nightz, rough game when when i grab nearly every rebound on either side of the court.
Yeah that was pretty ridiculous. I was ready to throw the controller when you got like 4 offensive rebounds in one possession. It's the story every game I play though. Outside of Okafor my team can't rebound worth crap. GG.

daw840

Atlanta Hawks
@ Charlotte Bobcats
Portland Blazers
@ New York Knicks
Chicago Bulls

I'm here. Somebody play me! Just hit me up on AIM or XBL, I am going to play some practice games right quick.

ecnal

daw840 said:
Atlanta Hawks
@ Charlotte Bobcats
Portland Blazers
@ New York Knicks
Chicago Bulls

I'm here. Somebody play me! Just hit me up on AIM or XBL, I am going to play some practice games right quick.

lets do this!

Nightz

@ Atlanta Hawks
Charlotte Bobcats
New York Knicks

Anyone wanna play?

Smokey, I can go after you play your game of Madden with pheeniks.

DCX

DCX
Nightz said:
@ Atlanta Hawks
Charlotte Bobcats
New York Knicks

Anyone wanna play?

Smokey, I can go after you play your game of Madden with pheeniks.
I can probably go tonight. I might play Pheeniks, depends. I may play both games tonight.

DCX

Nightz

DCX said:
I can probably go tonight. I might play Pheeniks, depends. I may play both games tonight.

DCX
You available in the next few minutes? You play pheeniks and I play Smokey and they're playing their Madden game right now. You and I might as well rumble!

DCX

DCX
Nightz said:
You available in the next few minutes? You play pheeniks and I play Smokey and they're playing their Madden game right now. You and I might as well rumble!
lol i would but spending time with the family :)

DCX

Smokey

GG N1ghtz

I won but it was ugly. Wide open shots not going in, multiple shot clock violations, my controller was not responding very well at all (I think this one is going bad time to get a new one). Game can be so random. Some games you can hit every thing others, its :lol

Cloudy

Banned
daw840 said:
Atlanta Hawks
@ Charlotte Bobcats
Portland Blazers
@ New York Knicks
Chicago Bulls

Let's play. I'm the Bobcats

Top Bottom