• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

pilonv1

Boston Celtics
@ New Orleans Hornets
Houston Rockets
@ Atlanta Hawks
Charlotte Bobcats

Going to play Smokey in 10. Anyone else around after that let me know.

pilonv1

Already playing better without that cancer Martin. I see he's stinking it up for Zep too.

That said Deng was 2/8 and did fuck all.

DCX

DCX
ecnal said:
pryzbilla player of the game! :lol

gg dcx.
not really :/ that was torture..every, and i mean every shot was missed, even layups..fuck does 2k hate the knicks, i mean for real? fucking joel was like plastic man out there..every pass was contended. fuck this game/chars

DCX

ecnal

WITNESS2K9 said:
won of the worst games i have ever played.. still only lost by a few points, couldnt hit a shot to save my life

i've noticed the last few games played (by everyone) have had shooting %'s that are substantially lower than the averages.

something is up.

anyone want to scrim?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i couldnt hit shit against pheeknicks. Bosh was missing bunnies next to the rim and missing midrange jump shots. Shit was infuriating.

Hedo 's 3 pointer would go in and then swirl out the rim lol... Dirk misses wide open dunk off picture perfect pass from Brooks. The game was ugly, Kobe just got hot at the right moment because was pretty quiet in the beginning of the game.. i almost felt like goin in the paint every trip down the court cuz every shot would rim out or airball :lol

CB3 said:
i couldnt hit shit against pheeknicks. Bosh was missing bunnies next to the rim and missing midrange jump shots. Shit was infuriating.

i contested all those silly fadeaways you took to the best of my ability. like i actually jumped up and defended that shit like normal people do. glad to see it paid off for once! also, <3 joakim noah

I forced bosh to settle into mid range shots. he made those for you at least

but to be fair i think 2k has a secret code of what is a good shot and a bad one. sometimes i take a wide open shot and i hear clark kellogg saying shit like "welllllllll he rushed that shot!" or "that was just not good shot selection there" some shit like that

also :lol at Pryzbilla being player of the game. it just looks weird seeing him on the site with all the other POG

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
ecnal said:
i've noticed the last few games played (by everyone) have had shooting %'s that are substantially lower than the averages.

something is up.

anyone want to scrim?

I think the answer is simple --- I tend to drag teams I play down to my horrible level, as if I were drowning them by pulling them underwater with me. It's simple a question of whether I, or my opponent, suffocate first.

I'm awful. :lol

EDIT: Stats to prove this:
Hawks points for: 57.4 (2nd worst)
Hawks points against: 61.3 (3rd best)

Also, DCX, check your PMs. You too, viakado.

considering this is the last week of trading, WE HAVE TO HAVE a 3 way brokered by deadline.
HAVE TO. The season is not complete without a multi-team blockbuster deal.
get on the phones folks. work that magic wand, dammit.
my aim: viakado

Smokey

viakado said:
considering this is the last week of trading, WE HAVE TO HAVE a 3 way brokered by deadline.

:lol

some people want to win and not have their team destroyed by fleecers like you

that said:

Ariza
Artest
Tracy

are on the block !

Zep

Banned
Hey guys, watch out...Smokey has his teflon jacket on today. Shit is just bouncing right off him

right smoke!

ecnal

ph33nix said:
also :lol at Pryzbilla being player of the game. it just looks weird seeing him on the site with all the other POG

9u0nc3.jpg

viakado said:

check ur messages

Smokey

What an ugly shooting game. I really felt the delay. Couldn't stay in front of my guy, the shot release points were all over the place on jumpers and FTs. It was a close game at the end and that was terrible how the game started losing connection on your last possession pilon. I was figuring you would call a TO when that started happening (unless you were out), otherwise that's a pretty lame way for a game that close to end.

GG though

pilonv1

Yeah that lag at the end was bad. I think I was out of TO's which is why I paused it. I had an open three with Garcia that ended up as pump fake because of it. If it had been a shot it would have been super late.

First game for me without a three too, Jose after hitting 4 last game couldn't hit anything tonight. At least Deng showed up. Still couldn't be happier to be rid of Martin.

pilonv1

Interestingly enough Smokey, my line has been fucked since that game. Dropping constantly, getting less than 2mb dowm/20k up and massive pings. I can barely keep it stable currently.

Top Bottom