• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
ph33nix said:
what's that ron dude's twitter? maybe he knows

but seriously. FTS
Knowing Ronnie2K's history, he will probably claim that he had tweeted about this being a scheduled outage, even though he never ACTUALLY did.

Tweet him @Ronnie2K if you want, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

pilonv1

Nightz said:
Is it down right now? Was hoping to get some games in tonight.

It's up now. We can try our game but I'm having severe problems with my connection today, and I don't even have a dial tone on my phone line so who knows what the fuck is going on.

pilonv1

GYI0059197146_display_image.jpg

KingsBullsBasketball7.standalone.prod_affiliate.4.jpg

Kings_Evens_adj_event_main.jpg

0-11 no more!

I feel bad for Nights, he probably would have been leading if not for my AI guys picking off seemingly every cross court pass. Peja was killing me in the second half.

Nightz

It's funny, on about half of those passes that were picked off I wasn't even trying to pass it cross court. There were also times when I would only hit A once and it would register as two passes. Free throws, wtf. I shoot at the right release point, it says I'm too late. Tone it down a little, still too late. Even just flicking the stick it still says I'm too late.

This game hates me. :( GG though

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
OS caught Ronnie2K trolling MLB The Show under a fake name, seriously :lol

omg :lol

second time getting buttfucked by mo.
when mo drove to the basket and made a double pump circus shot against pau bynum and kobe, i was ready to break this fucking game.

Nightz

Nightz said:
Bulls
Nuggets
Grizz
Magic

I'll be available in an hour or so after I play my Madden league game.
Anyone? I'll be on my PS3 but send me a message on AIM (nightz gaf) if you want to play.

Nightz

GG Zep. I can't shoot free throws to save my life. I think I face you in Madden next week. :D

Grizz
Nuggets
Magic

Any of you around?

Zep

Banned
"here, you need these two 3's to tie... ?! I gotcha!"

"Oh you need these wide open 3's to take the lead... Hahaha fuck you"

I hate this game

chaotic

post in here if you are alive

or at least respond to my now 2 day old private message

CB3 said:
Some of you man... i have no words for a few of you.

boo hoo i forgot to approve your trade before a big game with the cavs. boo fucking hoo

Hey guys, Magic here.

Finals week this week (most of them tomorrow) , so I will be studying for the most part today and tomorrow. I'm available monday afternoon, all tuesday, and probably wednesday afternoon. I'll try and get in all games then, i'll be in contact.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ph33nix said:
chaotic

post in here if you are alive

or at least respond to my now 2 day old private message

boo hoo i forgot to approve your trade before a big game with the cavs. boo fucking hoo

wasnt talking about you prick

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Mike Conley needs to go, the boy couldnt kill time if he wanted to.

Moving Mayo to PG, so Im looking for offers for SG and SF, hell, maybe a PF even

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
My controls have been glitched the last 3 or so league games I've played.

I can't use intense D with the L trigger and I can't contest shots with the right stick how I used to. I even went to the controller settings to make sure it was on default and it still doesn't work.

Fuck 2k.

Top Bottom