• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

ecnal

@ CHA
vs PHX

if any of you can get a game in now, great. if not, it'll have to wait till later tonight.

Cerrius said:
controls not working

ya, my playbook hasn't worked in any of my games this week. i even set new plays last night versus zep, and they all break in the first segment.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Cerrius said:
My controls have been glitched the last 3 or so league games I've played.

I can't use intense D with the L trigger and I can't contest shots with the right stick how I used to. I even went to the controller settings to make sure it was on default and it still doesn't work.

Fuck 2k.

Youre not complaining about 2k allowing your team to make every contested 3pt shot while my guys couldnt score 1ft away from the basket wide open ;)

pilonv1

I'm willing to be a part of any three way. With assets like Jon Brockman, Sean May, Kenny Thomas and Hilton Armstrong my phone is ringing non-stop.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
pilonv1 said:
I'm willing to be a part of any three way. With assets like Jon Brockman, Sean May, Kenny Thomas and Hilton Armstrong my phone is ringing non-stop.

I may be willing to trade somebody for Casspi!

let me get this straight

mo williams dropped 45 on the lakers as a cav....

gets traded to the spurs

and then drops 46 on the lakers as a spur

WTF.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
:lol

Why would you ever trade anyone that dropped 46 by himself. i cant even drop 46 with a whole team

pilonv1

:lol CB with the cold hard truth. What an amazing series of events. Most of my players would take 5 games to score 46 points.

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Knicks
@Bulls
@Nuggets

Any of you around for a game?

Also --- Mo Williams making a push for league MVP consideration?! Or does he just like playing vs the Lake Show?

pilonv1

anachronous_one said:
Also --- Mo Williams making a push for league MVP consideration?! Or does he just like playing vs the Lake Show?

Shame there's a deadline, I would have liked to see him traded to whoever is playing the Lakers each week

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
pilonv1 said:
Shame there's a deadline, I would have liked to see him traded to whoever is playing the Lakers each week
Am I hearing a motion for a SECOND "viakado rule" to be installed? I'd bet most owners could get behind a rule that put Mo Williams on their roster during any game they played against the Lakers.

Smokey

anachronous_one said:
WTF is wrong with my dash right now? It's showing Houston down 59-74 to the Knicks in the 4th.

Crawford = poison confirmed.

Nah last game before Knicks Crawford had 29 and was Player of the game. This game nobody on my team could make a shot, meanwhile he was hitting shots all night with hands in his face. Is what it is.

edit: I just looked at the box score. My guys completely froze up in the 4th. I had 8 pts to his 26:lol .

pilonv1

anachronous_one said:
WTF is wrong with my dash right now? It's showing Houston down 59-74 to the Knicks in the 4th.

Crawford = poison confirmed.

Not as much as Martin. Still shooting 30% for Zep.

DCX

DCX
Well, all the hard work pays off. I beat Smokey. All our games has been close. I avoided the dreadful second half lul and pull it out. JRich was an assassin out there, like Smokey said hitting Js with hands in his face.

Yao was beasting as usual i just gave up, just let him score cause any block attempted ended in an and 1. Crawford and Tmac were bricking shots, that helped because with Tmac, Crawford, Bud, Duhon, Landry...he has shooters all over including Yao who could step out 15-18 ft. I got lucky, i aint going to lie. 2k was on my side, birthday present confirmed.

DCX

daw840

viakado said:
ha. bitches, i welcome it.

daW, stop dodging.

Not dodging. Had a friend in town for the weekend. Probably won't be able to play until Tuesday unfortunately. Tomorrow is end-of-month for my job, so I will be working 12-13 hours. :/

charsace

spurs
celtics
hornets

nuggets are around.

Affalo and Graham or Lawson(lawson still hurt) and affalo for Kevin Martin and another guard.

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Melo just killed me in the 4th quarter. :(

Knicks
@Bulls

DCX said he was done for the night, but if Zep is around I'll get that game done now.

EDIT: Zep, let's go.

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Hoooooooooly crap, did I just luck out. GG, Zep! You work that pick n pop game really well, and Rose was dominating me. I thought for sure he had that last second J nailed.

Zep

Banned
Yea that was a great game man...not even mad, just wish I lost by the 14 points I was down.

Everyone but Rose and Brad Miller are available. Come build your team for the final push.

ecnal

Zep said:
Yea that was a great game man...not even mad, just wish I lost by the 14 points I was down.

Everyone but Rose and Brad Miller are available. Come build your team for the final push.

lets do it!

:lol http://community.2ksports.com/community/league/index.cfm?l=292481
shots fired.
fuck you mo.
257iofq.jpg

pilonv1

ecnal said:
so, about that curse...

15/23, 5/10 from 3, 35 points.

12 PIP, 15 from threes, so you only had 8 points on medium jump shots. I was hitting threes with him, just nothing inside the perimeter but outside the key.

Anyway we all know the Suns don't play defense.

ecnal

pilonv1 said:
12 PIP, 15 from threes, so you only had 8 points on medium jump shots. I was hitting threes with him, just nothing inside the perimeter but outside the key.

Anyway we all know the Suns don't play defense.

4/7 from midrange, 57%.

kmart has been freed.

Top Bottom