• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

daw840

Wow, I am astonished that I am ranked #5 in points for and dead last in points against. Aren't the Celtics supposed to be a defensive team?!?:lol

daw840

Oh wow. I was just perusing around the NBA website and if I am correct, not a single team in the NBA is shooting above 50%. I really thought it was higher than that, a LOT higher than that. We hold pretty true to the NBA then. We should just extend the quarters so our games average about 100 points and it would be right on the money I think.

daw840

pilonv1 said:
Our highs are close but we have some pretty bad teams (eg ME) who are shooting much worse than NBA sides.
16 Cavaliers
17 Bulls
18 Bobcats
19 Kings
20 Grizzlies

Only these teams are shooting at a lower percentage than the worst of the NBA.

daw840

Wow, it's like a ghost town in here.

@ Sacramento Kings
Denver Nuggets
@ Memphis Grizzlies
Orlando Magic
@ Los Angeles Lakers

Anybody around to play? I can get 1 game in tonight.

pilonv1

I'm in limbo since my phone line is still fucked, and is meant to be fixed today. until then I have horrible speed and disconnections constantly

Trade wire alert.
Lakers and Boston Celtics have brokered a deal that sends Ray allen to team up with Kobe and the los angeles lakers.
11kkwbc.jpg

Cloudy

Banned
OMG, I just realized why I've been losing so bad. I had defensive assist turned to 0 since launch as a fix and never touched it again :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Cloudy said:
OMG, I just realized why I've been losing so bad. I had defensive assist turned to 0 since launch as a fix and never touched it again :lol

That. Or they call you baseline for no reason.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ive been enlightened. I hope whats being talked about for the next week actually happens...

pilonv1

My connection is up and at reasonable speeds for the first time in 4 days (5+mpbs down/600k up). Going to the gym right now, will be back in an hour or so and hope its still fine.

Konex, when can we play our Toilet Bowl game?

Also have to play daw at some point too.

daw840

anachronous_one said:
daw, anyone checking in from work is gonna get their butt canned with that image coming up.

Sorry, my bad....I sometimes forget that not all workplaces are like mine :lol

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
daw840 said:
Sorry, my bad....I sometimes forget that not all workplaces are like mine :lol
Yeah, I work from home, but if that image URL triggered on anyone's workplace firewall or had their boss walked by and looked over their shoulder --- woooooo, trouble. :)

charsace

viakado said:
Trade wire alert.
Lakers and Boston Celtics have brokered a deal that sends Ray allen to team up with Kobe and the los angeles lakers.
11kkwbc.jpg
I offered you a fair trade and that's the one you end up taking? Whatever man.

Billups is back.

I only have one more game left. You know who you are.

Anyone know how to stop Tim Duncan? he lit me up and I could do nothing about it.

DCX

DCX
charsace said:
I offered you a fair trade and that's the one you end up taking? Whatever man.

Billups is back.

I only have one more game left. You know who you are.

Anyone know how to stop Tim Duncan? he lit me up and I could do nothing about it.
I want Gallo back, make it happen..

DCX

charsace

DCX said:
I want Gallo back, make it happen..

DCX
For? I like gallo. He gives me bench scoring, stretches the floor and plays multiple positions. The only guy I am willing to trade now is Joey Graham who 69 rated run and gun wing that finishes well around the basket and has a decent midrange shot.

Bulls I offered you a trade.

charsace

viakado said:
bitch please, you lowball me like no other in this league.
scraps for kidd/shard.:lol
Billups/graham is scraps?
153 total rating for my guys 153 total rating for your guys. I wasn't trying to hustle you yet you accept that shithole trade? Whatever man.

Top Bottom