• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

ecnal

ya, i definitely would have taken billups as well.

you gave up serviceable pieces (bynum/kidd) for ray and 2 decent rated pieces that play well below their overall rating in-game.

daw840

Hunter, you truly are a worthless piece of shit. Even up by double digits with less than a minute left you still feel the need to run the fast break, jack up 3s, and drive with mello with 1 second left just to dunk it. Does it make your penis feel bigger? Are you more of a man now? You come in here earlier bitching and whining all butthurt about 1 fucking play where someone stole an inbounds pass and then you come out and play like you just did. Jesus, you are a tool.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
dontcare03.gif

charsace

daw840 said:
Hunter, you truly are a worthless piece of shit. Even up by double digits with less than a minute left you still feel the need to run the fast break, jack up 3s, and drive with mello with 1 second left just to dunk it. Does it make your penis feel bigger? Are you more of a man now? You come in here earlier bitching and whining all butthurt about 1 fucking play where someone stole an inbounds pass and then you come out and play like you just did. Jesus, you are a tool.
Yes my my penis is bigger. Now its 10 inches.

You think I forgot about you talking some shit!?! I was waiting for this game. This moment. Hopefully you have learned from this. I told you and everyone else that I'm here to teach you all a lesson; you just needed to learn a harder one than all the rest. I bring motherfucking missiles to a gun fight. You all need to remember that.

DCX

DCX
charsace said:

You think I forgot about you talking some shit!?! I was waiting for this game. This moment. Hopefully you have learned from this. I told you and everyone else that I'm here to teach you all a lesson; you just needed to learn a harder one than all the rest. I bring motherfucking missiles to a gun fight. You all need to remember that.
:lol :lol :lol The heel of 2k GAF

DCX

daw840

charsace said:

douchebags.jpg

This is you, right?

charsace

daw840 said:
douchebags.jpg

This is you, right?
You call me a douche when you went after a retard (viak) when his caretaker (pheeniks) wasn't around and robbed him in the last trade you made and you call me a douche? Did you offer the fool monopoly money on the side? That was just another thing that lead up to the events that took place during our game.

I just hope you learned your lesson.

daw840

charsace said:
You call me a douche when you went after a retard (viak) when his caretaker (pheeniks) wasn't around and robbed him in the last trade you made and you call me a douche? Did you offer the fool monopoly money on the side? That was just another thing that lead up to the events that took place during our game.

I just hope you learned your lesson.

Son, there is no lesson that you could teach me. None. Sorry.

Smokey

charsace said:

The only missle you're gonna see is the nuke I drop on you if you keep it up and this is the last time I say something about it.

Smokey

Yeah well you're breaking the rule that is above what is posted in the OP:

Don't get on my nerves

So knock it off or go play kickball in the FIFA league.

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
Yeah well you're breaking the rule that is above what is posted in the OP:

Don't get on my nerves

So knock it off or go play kickball in the FIFA league.
funny-pictures99.jpg

Nelson=Hunter Mufflin

DCX

viakado said:
CLOSE enough?
k2nvyt.jpg
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Also Hunter consider yourself really fucking lucky that I'm not the main commish because your ass would have been out by now. You were on very close watch after the game with Smokey.

charsace

ph33nix said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Also Hunter consider yourself really fucking lucky that I'm not the main commish because your ass would have been out by now. You were on very close watch after the game with Smokey.
For what? I broke no rules unless "doing everything possible to win," is illegal.

ecnal

brah, there has been a rule against running up the score for a long time.

it's considered proper etiquette to hold out the last possession if you're winning and the other team is not intentionally fouling.

there's really no reason to score a dunk with 1 second left in a game when you're up by 12 points already. in fact, there is no reason at all.

you just mad daw shit all over you last week in the thread. :lol

Smokey

charsace said:
I have to :lol at smokey for being upset over our game because I wouldn't give up.

Why would I be upset because you didn't give up are you serious ?

You want to play dumb go ahead. YOU got mad because azn beat you. So you want to play like random cuntback #5837 on XBL.

You still lost.

You didn't break any rules but you think you are slick and trying to prove some imaginary point.

If you or anybody else doesnt want to play sim type ball (no that doesn't mean running plays etc) then I will just start booting people.

I take the assunption that we are on gaf and many have played in a league before so I shouldn't have to spell out every little thing in the OT on ettiquitte, cheap playing (double teaming every play, jump passing constantly etc).

If you don't play like this then don't worry about it but if you do (and you know if you do )..cut it out.

charsace

Smokey said:
Why would I be upset because you didn't give up are you serious ?

You want to play dumb go ahead. YOU got mad because azn beat you. So you want to play like random cuntback #5837 on XBL.

You still lost.

You didn't break any rules but you think you are slick and trying to prove some imaginary point.

If you or anybody else doesnt want to play sim type ball (no that doesn't mean running plays etc) then I will just start booting people.

I take the assunption that we are on gaf and many have played in a league before so I shouldn't have to spell out every little thing in the OT on ettiquitte, cheap playing (double teaming every play, jump passing constantly etc).

If you don't play like this then don't worry about it but if you do (and you know if you do )..cut it out.

I wasn't trying to do anything lol. I played against you the way I play against everyone else.

charsace said:
I wasn't trying to do anything lol. I played against you the way I play against everyone else.

30 points in the paint alone with Carmelo Anthony. my team has a hard time breaking 30 on most of the games I play. so yeah, you better cut it out. don't even sit here and try to pretend like you're not doing anything wrong.

also did our trade last night go through? we needed dcx or smokey's approval so I'm just gonna put it here

heat receive: aldridge, jack, finley
spurs receive: hinrich and beasley
raptors receive: mo williams and dejuan blair

and i think one with cleveland?

john salmons for Z?

aznpxdd

ph33nix said:
30 points in the paint alone with Carmelo Anthony. my team has a hard time breaking 30 on most of the games I play. so yeah, you better cut it out. don't even sit here and try to pretend like you're not doing anything wrong.

also did our trade last night go through? we needed dcx or smokey's approval so I'm just gonna put it here

heat receive: aldridge, jack, finley
spurs receive: hinrich and beasley
raptors receive: mo williams and dejuan blair

and i think one with cleveland?

john salmons for Z
?

That one is now void. You didn't respond for too long and Z decided to go somewhere else.

We are about to show you guys what a real 3 way looks like.

charsace

ph33nix said:
So trying to get my best player the ball in the best position to score is against the rules now? Now some of you are getting ridiculous and arguing over nonsense.

charsace

ecnal said:
It's like you think youre cool for playing like a dick.
Carmelo is the fastest post player in the game so of course I am going to take advantage of that. Yao couldn't get back into the paint quick enough to help so the only way smokey could stop me in the post was to do manual double teams. Its not like the real Nuggets don't post up Carmelo every other play because they do.

ecnal

Brandon Roy is the best pick and roll SG in the game, so dont complain when I run pick and roll and iso for Roy every time, besides, it's basically what the blazers do IRL.

Top Bottom