• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

daw840

@ Sacramento Kings
@ Memphis Grizzlies
Orlando Magic

Anyone hangin around right now? I am home. Hit me up on AIM.

daw840daw

charsace said:
So trying to get my best player the ball in the best position to score is against the rules now? Now some of you are getting ridiculous and arguing over nonsense.

You're the same moron that complained I ran too much Wade ISO in a scrim. Please stfu or gtfo

charsace

ph33nix said:
You're the same moron that complained I ran too much Wade ISO in a scrim. Please stfu or gtfo
Because its boring and made you easy to beat the 10 are so times I put you over my knee and switched the hell out of your ass. You tried, failing miserably, to just run past me because you couldn't iso move past me.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Griz are home, playing Nightz first, anybody else after that :)

Edit, scratch that, gonna watch the last 2 quarters of the Griz game, THEN its on

charsace said:
Because its boring and made you easy to beat the 10 are so times I put you over my knee and switched the hell out of your ass. You tried, failing miserably, to just run past me because you couldn't iso move past me.

so uh

who won the game when it counted?

x4q4hk.jpg

lakers get:
nash, roger mason, howard, Jeff Pendergraph

portland gets:
big z, anthony parker and mbenga

cavs get:
rayray, mark gasol, batum, conley,

grizzlies get:
andre miller/leon powe

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
This works for me well, Miller is a big improvement over Conley and Powe's not that big a loss over Marc in the areas I need, plus theres those amazing rebounding numbers.

charsace

Raging Spaniard said:
This works for me well, Miller is a big improvement over Conley and Powe's not that big a loss over Marc in the areas I need, plus theres those amazing rebounding numbers.
Height> rebound rating. Pau Gasol doesn't have great rebound rating and he smashes on the boards because he is tall.

Raging Spaniard

charsace said:
Height> rebound rating. Pau Gasol doesn't have great rebound rating and he smashes on the boards because he is tall.

Well you should have traded with me then : D

ecnal

charsace said:

pau gasol has 91 o-reb and 88 d-reb, that's like one of the highest combination of offensive/defensive rebounding in the game...

charsace

ecnal said:
pau gasol has 91 o-reb and 88 d-reb, that's like one of the highest combination of offensive/defensive rebounding in the game...
Wait what? Well its either him or Bynum that has like rebounding in the 70's and still smashes.

Smokey

Annony quote said:
smokey lost to the knicks? DCX is a shitty player, must be Smokey isn't the GOAT anymore...

League advances Friday evening.

MAN UP YOU SNAKE WHOEVER YOU ARE

Loss to the Knickerbockers and still have a 5 game lead in the conference for first SUCKA

and some of the trades?

:lol

you have all be scammed by the great one. he strikes again.

ecnal

:lol

give me casspi god damnit.

i have new pieces you might be interested in... like the wildly efficient sasha vujacic! :D

Hey so Chaotic are you gonna be around to play your games ALL TODAY like you said you would yesterday? Because the league advances tomorrow and your games are getting simmed, most likely with you receiving the wrong end of that simulation since you have given your opponents a grand total of one and a half nights to play.

daw840 said:
Holy Shizzle Viakmadado! You already traded Rayray and Miller?!? You didn't even play a game with them!:lol

OMG :lol
hey daw lets work the phones.

I'm already looking forward to next season's trading deadline, imagine if we had no restrictions :lol

daw840

ph33nix said:
OMG :lol
hey daw lets work the phones.

I'm already looking forward to next season's trading deadline, imagine if we had no restrictions :lol

I would have Kobe if we had no trade restrictions.....

Smokey

ph33nix said:
Hey so Chaotic are you gonna be around to play your games ALL TODAY like you said you would yesterday? Because the league advances tomorrow and your games are getting simmed, most likely with you receiving the wrong end of that simulation since you have given your opponents a grand total of one and a half nights to play.

He's going to drop out of the league for outside reasons. Talked to him yesterday.

As it's been pretty obvious lately, I really haven't had the time (and potentially the effort) to get myself fully invested in this league for several reasons. Classes are much more difficult at this point, I'm also taking 20 credits next quarter, which will be even worse. I'm flying to LA for 10 days tonight and won't have an xbox with my, and I've just been seriously swamped as of late.

Subsequently, I will be dropping out of the league immediately, and I hope you guys understand it's not because I want to, it's because I have to at this point. If there are summer leagues I'd love to participate in them, but it's now apparent that I won't be able to participate in leagues around the year.

Sorry for the troubles, and I hope to find a replacement as soon as possible.
If anyone who reads this thread wants to take my spot, please let me or any of the commishes know.

Thanks

Top Bottom