• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

daw840

daw840 said:
I'm here!

@ Sacramento Kings
@ Memphis Grizzlies
Orlando Magic

Anyone?

I should be around for a while, got off work early. I really want to get these games in before the deadline.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ecnal said:
suns owner is playing mw2.

gt: XxTACTxJEEZYxX :lol

I looked at his friends list. Apparently that TACT thing is a clan name cause there are a bunch more people with that.

I didnt know clans still existed. Its very Counter-Strike-ish

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
League advances Friday evening.

MAN UP YOU SNAKE WHOEVER YOU ARE

Loss to the Knickerbockers and still have a 5 game lead in the conference for first SUCKA

and some of the trades?

:lol

you have all be scammed by the great one. he strikes again.
Woah, i'm a shitty player?!?!?! Who the fuck said this, off with his balls!

DCX

pilonv1

daw840 said:
I should be around for a while, got off work early. I really want to get these games in before the deadline.

gah, wish I'd checked this before I went to work, I could have played. Will have to get both my games in Friday before deadline.

Let chaotic trade me JJ Reddick before he leaves please

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Grizzlies are home from work! I got two matches left

Edit: playing the mavs and the celtics

ecnal

what's going on with the suns owner?

i notice he hasn't played a game since we played...

gonna be a lot of simmed games friday :(

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
So I need some clarification.

Im up 9 ish points in the 4th, the Celtics guys (DarkOberto I think?) stole like, 3 inbounds passes in a row. I know its the 4th and he can give me full court pressure, but does that apply to stealing my inbounds after a made bucket as well? I ended up losing due to that.

daw840

Holy hell Spaniard. That was one of the sloppiest games I have ever played. I really can't believe I won that, probably shouldn't have. Full court press in the 4th did it for me. Jesus. I hope your controllers are OK.

edit: Those inbounds passes being stolen were the computer, not me. I was in full court trap and had 3 guys there all the time. I wasn't hitting X to intentionally steal them.

Raging Spaniard

daw840 said:
Holy hell Spaniard. That was one of the sloppiest games I have ever played. I really can't believe I won that, probably shouldn't have. Full court press in the 4th did it for me. Jesus. I hope your controllers are OK.

Its aight, the game stopped reading audio in the 2nd quarter so a disc read error was incoming ... we got lucky we got to finish!

edit: ah ok, that explains it. Fucking 2k >: |

Raging Spaniard

daw840 said:
Have you installed the game to your HD?

Yeah, still fucks up every now and again though

Seems like my game with Dallas (Witness) might not happen, my friend request is still pending, lol, I'll try a pm

charsace

daw840 said:

edit: Those inbounds passes being stolen were the computer, not me. I was in full court trap and had 3 guys there all the time. I wasn't hitting X to intentionally steal them.
:lol

Smokey

Raging Spaniard said:
So I need some clarification.

Im up 9 ish points in the 4th, the Celtics guys (DarkOberto I think?) stole like, 3 inbounds passes in a row. I know its the 4th and he can give me full court pressure, but does that apply to stealing my inbounds after a made bucket as well? I ended up losing due to that.

If he was manually stealing the inbound passes then that is unacceptable.

However if it was the CPU that was doing it, that is different since the user has no control over that.

Raging Spaniard said:
Yeah, still fucks up every now and again though

Seems like my game with Dallas (Witness) might not happen, my friend request is still pending, lol, I'll try a pm

i can play now :lol ive been busy

Raging Spaniard

Smokey said:
If he was manually stealing the inbound passes then that is unacceptable.

However if it was the CPU that was doing it, that is different since the user has no control over that.

Cool yeah I dont think he was doing it on purpose, it was just 2k trying to rubberband its way back (and succeeding, lol)

m1359168.jpg

Top Bottom