• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Happy Birthday MarkMan <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS4-

1zf0rvk.jpg

Got my jtag 360 and the Forza bundle which I'll probably return for the SplintCell bundle next week.

Now I have three 360s at home =\

edit - http://i40.tinypic.com/1zf0rvk.jpg

tinypic still doesn't show images for me when I do it. Wtf

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Devin Olsen said:
Wow!

Just curious... Clearly money isn't much of an issue for you, why not go with the 3G one?

I know it is coming out later, but it seems like 3G would be a nice feature to have.

You just answered your own question. He bought 3 iPads today, but will be getting 3 iPad 3Gs when they come out. He's an early adopter... waiting is for peasants!

.hacked

Devin Olsen said:
Wow!

Just curious... Clearly money isn't much of an issue for you, why not go with the 3G one?

I know it is coming out later, but it seems like 3G would be a nice feature to have.

May not be a big surprise but we all have a 32gig iPhone 3GS, we have 3G on those. It is not very fast, we have access to wifi 90% of the time so went with the cheaper 64gig ipads. Why pay another $129 more ea ($387 for 3) and the extra monthly fees.

Shit adds up and just wanted to save where I could because I knew we would end up getting 3 ipads.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
.hacked said:
[http://i44.tinypic.com/18kqs4.jpg[/IMG]

3 64gig Ipads, one for each Apple fan in the house.

im extremely jealous. its not even on sale in the netherlands, not even a date! :(

JEKKI

I finally found the qzilla truck!!!

2ldtz13.jpg

mile high bbq brisket on texas toast with a side of smac n cheese!!

35jcfnm.jpg

I found a used copy of Heavy Brain that had the DLC and origami intact lol... as well as a random azz dlc code for dantes inferno o_O

wkobbo.jpg

more games that I dont have the time to play ftw!!

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Square Triangle said:
Got a new puppy! His name is "Drake", yes I'm such a fucking Sony whore :lol
While your reason for naming him is pretty sad/goofy Drake is still a great dog name. Such a cute dog too!

isny

napkin dispenser
a1m said:
The lack of iPads makes me happy.

Some drinks for us EUrs,

nb5gf5.jpg

Wait...Cherry Dr. Pepper...as opposed to what...Blueberry? Or do they just have not Dr. Pepper in your neck of the woods?

Dizzle24

I picked this up after seeing some gameplay videos and reading about the battle system.

I, for my entire 30 years on this planet, have HATED RPG's. This game is really cool so far. Now, I won't be jumping in to any FF games or whatever :lol

I like this game for it's simplicity; no worrying about casting spells and all that stuff.

25qal4k.jpg

Dresden

kiryogi said:
Back from Sakuracon 2010! Lots of stuffs and goodies :D

sakcon2010goods7.png

Toradora usb mouse+pad. Tony Taka's "Fault" Eroge XD I just can't resist the Taka.

Now that's a good pickup. I'm not going to specify just which one I'm talking about because I'm enough of a perv already.

Tmac

isny said:
Wait...Cherry Dr. Pepper...as opposed to what...Blueberry? Or do they just have not Dr. Pepper in your neck of the woods?

Dr. Pepper isnt exactly a worlwide brand, you know that right?

outsidah

anonymousAversa said:
Nice rex! Thought I saw some STi badging on the right side of the grille there.. what is that? :D
STI makes tuning parts. It's not just a Subaru trim :). I would think he has STI parts on his ride.

isny

napkin dispenser
Tmac said:
Dr. Pepper isnt exactly a worlwide brand, you know that right?

Nope, didn't. I've travelled a ton, but unfortunately only with North America. (I also thought it may have been some sort of special edition, which is why I was confused)

Hugbot

isny said:
Nope, didn't. I've travelled a ton, but unfortunately only with North America. (I also thought it may have been some sort of special edition, which is why I was confused)

It's just a special flavor, like that Cherry Vanilla Diet Dr Pepper crap. Although having (more) cherry in your Dr Pepper is actually really good, so not really like that at all.

enewtabie said:
North Carolina

Yeah I have neighbors,but they are pretty much to their own. I live on my own,so it's pretty good so far.

Where at? Looks like southern NC to me. Then again might be wrong, I'm used to Durham/RTP/Greensboro/Asheville :lol .

Thank god I'm out of NC. No offense.

Google

isny said:

Not sure never leaving North America constitutes as travelling a ton, bud.

mauaus

4497694545_c9cc56371d_b.jpg

4498334254_67a7deff04_b.jpg

4497696627_8329e167f7_b.jpg

4498331716_c5cb202db4_b.jpg

New ball and some game time after an ACL + Meniscus reconstructive surgery :(
4498328356_0f83f6d8b4_b.jpg

My second best pickup of the month, my own home gym, still picking up more stuff for it:
4498329882_08a2e29454_b.jpg

Wait, this is my best pickup :D
4497750605_f436366817_o.jpg

enewtabie

manofmandango said:
Where at? Looks like southern NC to me. Then again might be wrong, I'm used to Durham/RTP/Greensboro/Asheville :lol .

Thank god I'm out of NC. No offense.

Durham/Raleigh area..it's cool I've been everywhere and I like NC the best..The Beast coast!:lol

FOOTE

Some blu ray stuff, LOTR was an easy choice for me as was Princess and the Frog(which is an absolute masterpiece)
Pictures005-11.jpg

Pictures006-7.jpg

Veritas_

Excuse the cellphone pic, my camera's lens is currently out of commission.

5x0va0.jpg

Finally got with the program and picked up a PS3. Absolutely loving it!

2rbz7kj.jpg

Long time fan of the Battlefield series, looking forward to this one as well.

lantus

FOOTE said:
Some blu ray stuff, LOTR was an easy choice for me as was Princess and the Frog(which is an absolute masterpiece)
Pictures005-11.jpg

]

LOTR was on my agenda as well, until I heard that this release is just the theatrical versions, and all the special features are on DVDs, I will wait for the extended version release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom