• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

bryehn

Seiken said:
RlxDKxbnG.jpg

Pre-Order Box (Special Edition) from Wal-Mart

Amir0x

Banned
Guled said:
Amir0x, why do you hate ff7: CC, i thought it was the best psp game so far

Horrendous voice acting/story/dialogue, random battles, absolutely atrocious probability based leveling system, lame nonstrategic action battle gameplay, NOMURA-ART. Only plus I can think of is good soundtrack.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
bryehn said:
Pre-Order Box (Special Edition) from Wal-Mart
That's what I get for living in Europe, not knowing shit :(

gray_fox224

Amir0x said:
Horrendous voice acting/story/dialogue, random battles, absolutely atrocious probability based leveling system, lame nonstrategic action battle gameplay, NOMURA-ART. Only plus I can think of is good soundtrack.

Yeah, I don't like the Kingdom Heart look either.

Link1110

My Mana Khemia got here today, as well. I guess I gotta balance that and SaGa Frontier, well at least SaGa Frontier is portable, so that can be played seperately.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Link1110 said:
My Mana Khemia got here today, as well. I guess I gotta balance that and SaGa Frontier, well at least SaGa Frontier is portable, so that can be played seperately.

You lucky bastard, I won't get mine until tomorrow >:|

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Hmmm?

My new camera. Panny Lumix something something.
These last batch of pictures will be with my old faithful Canon Powershot. I already messed around with the it at work and gotten excellent purty images from so far away. The perfect criteria for me with tons of features, 3" LCD screen and small compact form with the awesome Leica lens. :D

Cammy.jpg

Cammy2.jpg

Cammy3.jpg

<>
I always pictured one day having a room for various means of entertainment. The den room is starting to turn into such a place. I have my Kuro, asian displays, gym equipment and various other stuff there already. And I just added a dart throwing board.

Dart.jpg

Dart2.jpg

<>
I always seem to make out with a bunch of stuff when I go to GS. The manager there always gives me free goodies even if I don't buy anything. :lol

Freebies.jpg

<>
Nintendo plushes. More to my collection.
Plushies.jpg

<>
1080p Crysis here I come!!! Free game, lifetime warranty and cheaper than the other vendors makes this the best version of the GPU to get. I just have to wait for something and someone to hook it up for me. Then the fun begins.

GPU.jpg

GPU2.jpg

GPU3.jpg

GPU4.jpg

GPU5.jpg
\

<>
Not pictured are two HD-DVD players and my replacement Itouch in which if you buy it after the new year and didn't get an software update model, you are entitled to.

Yixian

Banned
Jesus christ it's April already...

Fffffuck...

Exams in May.

Depressing...

IN other news I have £700 and am gonna SPLURGE! \m/

RobertM

Kadey said:
<>
I always seem to make out with a bunch of stuff when I go to GS. The manager there always gives me free goodies even if I don't buy anything. :lol
I wish I had boobs so I could get free stuff, gender discrimination :(.

Amir0x

Banned
RobertM said:

dont you mean you wish you had a billion dollars like Kadey does so you can fill the empty spaces in your life with material objects?

At least, I do.

zoku88

bjork said:
Wow, I thought we were the only people who shrinkwrapped all of our manga. Good to know that practice is spreading. :)
Oh, that's only because I order online (yay 30% discounts!) The books would get messed up otherwise.

Amir0x said:
the hell is MY MANA KHEMIA?
WTH, IT SHIPPED TODAY!!?

Desi

Everytime I get paid i spend all my check so I can feel closer to Kadey. Sadly I only own one of each system that I own.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
If I had as much money as Kadey, I would make love to my items that I purchase.

No joke.

Also, who is going to fuck up the thread first this month!? I say we bann whoever does it!

BANN!

Also, seriously, lots of April birthdays this month! Mine is on the 26th :) I'll be turning.... 26!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
RobertM said:

Dejavu. :lol

I may be done for awhile. Nothing I really want is in sight till the summer.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I went back to Book Off here in San Diego during my lunch break... I need to stay away from that place or I'm going to end up buying 10+ books everytime I set foot in there.

I got a bunch of old 2000-2001 Arcadia magazines for about $1-$3 each.. The complete US VIZ version of Gundam 0083 Graphic Novel for $2.50 each... and a Mao Inoue photobook for $1 lolol. I love Book Off. Oh yea! I got some Metal Gear book I've never seen before and a Phoenix Wright III art book.

Pictures later -_- @ work still

bengraven

The consumer whore in me would love for my long distance girlfriend to have not become pregnant and I didn't have to move away and be a Good, Responsible Dad/Boyfriend.

I'm so jealous!

BUT, I guess I'm lucky in my own way. :D

CTLance

I turned 28 on the 27th and promptly fell ill. Again. Still can't speak normally.
Grrr. I've been sick on-and-off-again throughout march. :mad:

Whatever. Got a 50 bucks mobile prepaid card and a brand-new Nokia E65 as gifts. Nice little bugger. WLAN, Bluetooth and a (pretty shoddy) 2MP camera. Bought a 2GB MicroSD to dump my itunes music on.

2hzkguq.jpg

I'm actually surprised at the itunes integration: Nokia offers a handy utility that automatically syncs whatever playlists I put in a special folder in itunes and fills the rest of the memory to a user-specified limit with random tunes, automatically transcoding incompatible formats - it even uploads a playlist of all tunes for easy access. The camera can be used as a webcam, too. Not bad for a business-type mobile phone. Not bad at all. Currently iSyncing my whole calendar and adress book to the phone and fiddling around with the VoIP client. I'm in love. :D

Oh yeah, and this is relevant and on topic because the first thing I downloaded and installed was S-Tris, a Tetris clone.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
Dejavu. :lol

I may be done for awhile. Nothing I really want is in sight till the summer.

I know what you want, you want to give MarkMan something nice from your collection for his Birthday.

Right...

RobertM

Amir0x said:
dont you mean you wish you had a billion dollars like Kadey does so you can fill the empty spaces in your life with material objects?

At least, I do.
But then I wouldn't have to go through bargain bins and make excuses for not buying other consoles. I would make a house out of PSPs and make them play Patapon in sync; PATA PATA PATA PON times a 1000.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Kapsama said:
It's not April yet :-/
That's OK...We'll have the December thread ready in June.

Since these threads pretty much die out before I know that I'm done buying a in month I'm just going to start posting all my previous month's purchases in the new month's thread.

My March Pick-ups:

100_0330.jpg

100_0331.jpg

I'm not one for game-related clothing but I liked these and they don't scream "HAY GUYS I PLAY VEEDEEOGAMS!"

kuYuri

I'm going to repost my March stuff. March was big for me.

DSC04596.jpg

DSC04626.jpg

DSC04638.jpg

My five free BRs, unfortunately they didn't have Babel, so I got Blazing Saddles instead. Err...
DSC04711.jpg

DSC04713.jpg

Gift card is $10 for free with purchase of CC:FFVII
2h7osoj.jpg

Not pictured: Xbox Live 4000 MS points card and a free copy of Halo 3 LE with a 1 month XBL card.

As a bonus, here are my copies of Ninja Gaiden DS (seen above) and Ninja Gaiden Sigma signed by Yosuke Hayashi on the front sleeve. My name is obscured to protect my identity. =P

6izck0.jpg

14vjml1.jpg

SaitoH

april370.jpg

New camera, God of War fever, and I finally bought Yakuza!

Seeing as Flunkie posted a closeup shot of his PSP, I have to post one I took yesterday while I was messing with the Macro function of my new camera.

dsc00058131.jpg

^_~

Top Bottom