• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

atomico

Strider2K99 said:
I'm going to repost my March stuff. March was big for me.

Strider 2, silent hill 2 GH, Capcom Classics.... It's like you've been spying my ebay searches, the last couple of weeks :lol

congratulations, btw. awesome haul

DSC03355.jpg

More should come later this month. this is just the start. <3

kuYuri

atomico said:
Strider 2, silent hill 2 GH, Capcom Classics.... It's like you've been spying my ebay searches, the last couple of weeks :lol

congratulations, btw. awesome haul

;D

EDIT: I didn't get Capcom Classics from Ebay, but yes to the other two.

Bii

Strider2K99 said:
As a bonus, here are my copies of Ninja Gaiden DS (seen above) and Ninja Gaiden Sigma signed by Yosuke Hayashi on the front sleeve. My name is obscured to protect my identity. =P

6izck0.jpg

14vjml1.jpg

Where'd you get your stuff signed at?

Reilly

Strider2K99 said:
Nintendo World store in NYC. They had a launch event for NGDS and Yosuke Hayashi was there signings autographs and taking photos.
I think I saw you there. I know there was one person who got Sigma signed. Not sure if there were any more.

ibu

PIMPBYBLUD said:
April 14th here!! Gonna be 29!!:D
April 14th too for me... 24 then a few days after im off to korea... gonna have to get my mom to post out my GTA4: CE out to me.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
I was going to post a pic of Lost odyssey in the trash can, but decided against that, instead I'll take a pick of the 10 gift card i got with the game.

b1edde0e.jpg

Strider2K99 said:
Nintendo World store in NYC. They had a launch event for NGDS and Yosuke Hayashi was there signings autographs and taking photos.

One of my good friends was there, sigh i wish i could have went, I would have my sigma copy signed.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
neojubei said:
I was going to post a pic of Lost odyssey in the trash can, but decided against that, instead I'll take a pick of the 10 gift card i got with the game.

b1edde0e.jpg

One of my good friends was there, sigh i wish i could have went, I would have my sigma copy signed.

lol you should do it for a good laugh

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Kagari said:
lol you should do it for a good laugh

Maybe, but i took the trash out when i returned home so my wastepaper basket is clean right now. I want it filled up before I take any pics or not.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Thanks to oneHeero i finally got a US psn game, he really helped me out. so i finally got:

1sjs5g.jpg

There were no online rooms when i checked, i guess im a bit LTTP :lol

lupin23rd

Posting up my March stuff, April should be bigger month but I haven't left the house yet :lol

march_ds_pickups.jpg

white DS
Shiren
FF3
SRW W

Not pictured is No Country For Old Men Bluray which I bought on my way to the airport (in Japan for 3 months).

Flunkie

Banned
SaitoH said:
Looks way better than my pics!

My camera is a four-year old DSC-P200. For a young guy who's very interested in photography, I'm trying to get a new camera soon so I can further my skills and learning. Any recommendations? What camera did you take that with?

Flunkie

Banned
stilgar said:
Why people buy these things? Serious question here.
I asked myself the same thing. I just saw one, thought it was cool, so I bought it.

Conspicuous consumption?

Oops, double post.

whakx

Neo Member
res0.jpg

Found in GC for 10 bucks. Its very good, and just the beginning of games im picking up for GC now that I got a Wii.\

Edit: It is used, If I make it to the second disk ill probably buy a new copy in the same order with REmake

Kittonwy

Banned
flunkie4455 said:
Some of this is still left over from February. :lol But, better late than never, right?

Contents include:
-Condemned 2: Bloodshot (PS3)
-MLB 08 The Show (PS3)
-Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds (PS3)
-New PSP Slim Daxter Pack (To replace my old Fatty, which I use for screwing arond with homebrew and stuff now..)
-WipEout Pulse
-Patapon

Great purchases.
Indifferent2.gif

-Grits - A Second Serving (Greatest Hits)
DSC01388.jpg

DSC01391.jpg

-Wicked Lasers Core - Green Laser Pointer(Don't really know why I bought this, other than it looked cool, and I wanted one. :lol It's pretty awesome though, at nighttime you can see the beam really well. It's awesome.)

BAD PURCHASE!!! BAD PURCHASE!!!111!!!
angry.gif

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
_dementia said:
Hey, I have that Space Invaders shirt!
Did you get the Mario one from Threadless?
I didn't see a Mario shirt...And unless it was badass like one of these I probably would have passed on it.

Osaka

Did not ask for this tag
Kadey said:
Hmmm?
Nintendo plushes. More to my collection.
Plushies.jpg

Holy shit :lol These have to be the ugliest plushies ever. Wario looks like a raccoon with downs syndrome.

Also, nice camera Kadey, how many megapixels it has?

oneHeero

Tiduz said:
Thanks to oneHeero i finally got a US psn game, he really helped me out. so i finally got:

There were no online rooms when i checked, i guess im a bit LTTP :lol
Congrats Tiduz!!!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Went back to Book Off here in San Diego twice today... Once during lunch and again after work to browse around the whole store (It's pretty huge)... I need to stay away from that place or I'm going to end up BUYING BUYING BUYING...

Here's what I scooped up today...

2378156391_811fa77be2.jpg

$1 - Dengeki PlayStation Magazine from 12/24/2004. I originally bought this thing because it came with a DVD with a Hideo Kojima Metal Gear feature... but even better bonus was the Metal Gear Solid 3 stickers it came with!!

2378993972_5ea91ce0c9.jpg

2378155325_971305cb4d.jpg

$2 each. - Looking at the graphic novels/comics I saw something I haven't seen in forever. Viz Comics graphic novelization of Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory! Being that 0083 is my favorite Gundam series of all time, I just had to bite and buy em' all!

2378155939_b83e6638cb.jpg

$1 - Arcadia Magazine from Feb. 2001. I purchased this as it had historical coverage on USA vs Japan Street Fighter Competition. Awesome memories.

2378993548_6e806c349e.jpg

$6 - Gyakuten Saiban (Phoenix Wright) Official Fanbook Vol. 3 - This fanbook is filled with artwork and scenario stuff/interviews mostly focused on the third game. Also includes a preview section for Gyakuten Saiban 4 (Apollo Justice)!

2378993324_74dd69e47c.jpg

2378165755_f299133912_o.jpg

$1 - Mao Inoue 2007 Photo Book. Such a steal, $1! The cute chick that rang me up told me it was only $1 even though the price tag said $13... lol. If you don't know who Mao Inoue is, she is best known for the live drama of Hana Yori Dango (Boys Over Flowers) and more recently First Kiss. I think she's a cutie. I was looking for the Aya Hirano photobook but couldn't find it anymore :(

2379632390_f6e7f4a16e.jpg

$6 - The World of Akira Toriyama art book. I love Akira Toriyama art. Some like it, some don't. I'm a big fan of Dragonball and Dragon Quest, so this was a no brainer for me.

$9 - 20th Anniversary Gundam Regeneration art book. Newtype's illustrated collection which features tons of original artwork and concept artwork from the Gundam series. Hot stuff.

2378794911_e5f493dfc5.jpg

$6 - Sailor Moon art book. I got this for my daughter. She'll be surprised when she visits me next! She loves Sailor Moon!

2378794725_9601961237.jpg

$6 - King of Fighters 98' art book - Awesome art book that features everyone's favorite SNK chars... Sorry for the shitty phone camera quality pics.

2378794559_24a4288680.jpg

$1 each. Utada Hikaru CDs. Distance album, Colors single, and Hikari single. $1 lol.

And here is what I got two days before:

2372255164_e410fb6cd7.jpg

$3 - The Bouncer (PS2) - NEW

2371419057_997fef6b22.jpg

$6 - Tekken Complete - Sony Magazine Deluxe

2371419535_0b811b8b46.jpg

$12 - Zelda Box - Includes 2 figurines, soundtrack, and Wind Waker reference book

2372255688_bc08820776.jpg

$4.50 - "Hello! Leah!" - Leah Dizon Photobook

Which includes pictures like these:

1462966708_2270f63070_o.jpg

1462109775_b00fc1ca7e_o.jpg

^_^

Top Bottom