• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

Wickwire

JEKKI said:
she keeps on passing me by!!

http://i37.tinypic.com/148dwn.jpg[/IMG]

http://i38.tinypic.com/rbxeyp.jpg[/IMG]

I gotta signed mixtape cd-r from the dood who made this hit song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBHxXufqOEY

Pharcyde is amazing live. The first time I saw them was in 1996 when they opened up for Korn at Roseland Ballroom in NYC. That entire show is easily one of the best shows I have ever seen in my entire life.

isny

napkin dispenser
Just picked this up for $24.99! =D

169rp4z.jpg

I haven't had the chance to post up the rest of my B-Day gifts from my wife...

DSC08852.jpg

Better late then never right? I have to work on getting my touches just like him :D

DSC08840.jpg

And something that I've been looking around for...Limited Edition Blitz boost controller and power meter! There's only 1000 of these our there and they've gone discontinued for a WHILE now. I'm happy she was able to source one for me (I think she had help from some of my friends).

I'm happy to have a wife that supports my money pit hobbies :lol

Massa

Mattlikewhoa said:
I haven't had the chance to post up the rest of my B-Day gifts from my wife...

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f327/trickyab/DSC08852.jpg[IMG]

Better late then never right? I have to work on getting my touches just like him :D
[/QUOTE]

Touches? Let us know when you can dive as well as he can. :lol

Dead Space was so good you had to buy it twice?

Xbox has the better saving screen, but the PS3 version has better sound design.

LiK

_dementia said:
Dead Space was so good you had to buy it twice?

Xbox has the better saving screen, but the PS3 version has better sound design.

really? the sound was pretty epic on the 360 ver already.

LiK

_dementia said:
I had heard the PS3 version was lossless *shrug*

probably true. i only experienced the audio on the 360 via TOSlink but it was pretty impressive. was thinking of replaying it on PS3. it's dirt cheap now...maybe.

Upgraded my 360
b6po4l.jpg

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm
4u98ja.jpg

Upgraded my laptop with a backlit keyboard. So awesome. Can't believe I used my laptop without this.
szh8bt.jpg

After seeing this thread, I bought the MX518 with a little mouse pad. I don't really like having to use a mice without something under it, just feels weird and rough.
2zjia00.jpg

Also got this, no real reason why I bought this except it's awesome and it's good to have it.
m79c8l.jpg

spats

Never really used voice chat, but this was pretty cheap so I got it anyway:

897781fe-a96b-40b0-a1e8-d48c15ffd4e9.jpg

Looks nice and great build quality.

NOT PICTURED
  • 12 month xbox live sub (won't ever use)
  • Playstation +
  • Toy Soldiers xbox live arcade game (turned out to be a really fucking fun tower defense game)
  • Earthworm Jim xbox live arcade game

Pictures

01566784.jpg

6f4b3cd3.jpg

f2025968.jpg

b535fbb9.jpg

64026266.jpg

be34174b.jpg

f2c10bb1.jpg

2914cbf4.jpg

644c404b.jpg

74f489d0.jpg

96178f9f.jpg

d1afa139.jpg

4fde5da7.jpg

stonedwal

Been well behaved lately, saving money for our upcoming move, but I had been looking for this particular game for a while (18 months+) without much luck.
blastcorps.jpg

Found it on a random eBay check for $AU15. Last time I saw it in this condition, it went for over $AU40. Doesn't quite look as good in this photo as it does in person. I like the plastic protector the seller had on it, might have to get some for my other N64 stuff.

Blast Corps was the second last game I need to complete Rare's N64 catalogue. The last one is Diddy Kong Racing, which is one of the easiest to find, though getting it in good condition seems to prove more difficult. My fiancee loves DKR, so I might try and get it for her for Christmas.

stonedwal said:
Been well behaved lately, saving money for our upcoming move, but I had been looking for this particular game for a while (18 months+) without much luck.
blastcorps.jpg

Found it on a random eBay check for $AU15. Last time I saw it in this condition, it went for over $AU40. Doesn't quite look as good in this photo as it does in person. I like the plastic protector the seller had on it, might have to get some for my other N64 stuff.

Blast Corps was the second last game I need to complete Rare's N64 catalogue. The last one is Diddy Kong Racing, which is one of the easiest to find, though getting it in good condition seems to prove more difficult. My fiancee loves DKR, so I might try and get it for her for Christmas.
I was wondering if Blast Corps was any good... I saw it at a local store boxed for $6. What type of game is it?

Big Papa Husker said:
I was wondering if Blast Corps was any good... I saw it at a local store boxed for $6. What type of game is it?

Basically there is a slow moving truck loaded with a nuclear warhead that is driving through a level, and you have to destroy everything in it's path so that it doesn't hit an obstacle. Depending on what vehicles you have access to, you have different abilities and limitations and have to switch back and forth between vehicles to clear everything (the levels are sort of puzzles).

I'm usually not into quirky gameplay hooks, that said, Blast Corps was friggin awesome.

meppi

Taromaru.jpg

Issue 2 and 3 of N64 magazine
No More Heroes 2
Nier
And yes, that's Taromaru for the Sega Saturn. Been after that game for about 10 years now. Never picked it up due to it's price and rarity, till now. :D

JEKKI said:

Oh noez stock intel fan :lol Nice build

Picked up some stuff for my PC too

SDC11527.jpg

Added the new PSU and the new fan to my old ass Q6600 which is still going strong. I'll grab the best video card I can closer to the release of The Witcher 2.

Not pictured are a new HDD, don't have any SATA cables so I'll need to find one tomorrow and a mic because typing everything in L4D2 when I'm being swarmed.

Finally this

halfminutehero.jpg

Awesome ass game. Chasing those low times is incredibly addictive.

atomico

I'm jumping (back) in :D
250gb Xbox S + Used ME2.
imageho.jpg

Game's in great condition, and the price was a steal.... Or so it seemed. I didn't know I had to drop another $15 on a new Cerberus Network code.
Anyway, it's gonna stay on the shelf for a while, untill I play through ME1

jarosh

eXistor said:
That's...wow, I want it. Looks to be in great shape as well, where did you get it?
found a random ad online. paid way less than what it's actually worth. would never spend almost ~$300 on a game. it is in really good condition. will probably sell it eventually.

Top Bottom