• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

vejas

Banned
90328399.png

My first pick-up from the movie theatre I work at! The monitor next to it is about 20 inches so you can imagine the size :D!

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
FINALLY!!!

Just found Volume 6 first edition Dark Horse printing for under $20. That finally completes my collection. So happy.

AkiraCovers0.jpg

AkiraSpines0.jpg

I apologize for the crappy iPhone pics.

MisterNoisy

goldsoundz said:
That heatsink looks ridiculous, but then again, I haven't seen one in four years since I built the PC I use now. I'll upgrade if Battlefield 3 is what I hope it's going to be (PC exclusive)

Heh - no argument. That thing is titanic and weighs something like a kilo when you have two fans on it. It's just a little larger than some of the other 2x120mm coolers because of the plastic housing, but I liked the finished look of it and not having to fiddle with wires to mount the fans (they just clip on).

Tokubetsu

goldsoundz said:
That heatsink looks ridiculous, but then again, I haven't seen one in four years since I built the PC I use now. I'll upgrade if Battlefield 3 is what I hope it's going to be (PC exclusive)

Guess you won't be upgrading your pc then!

sn0zc0r3

Neo Member
xxracerxx said:
FINALLY!!!

Just found Volume 6 first edition Dark Horse printing for under $20. That finally completes my collection. So happy.

AkiraCovers0.jpg

AkiraSpines0.jpg

I apologize for the crappy iPhone pics.
DAMNIT. I can't for the life of me find the 3rd book for a decent price. I read akira once in college when these collections came out but now that I want to re-read it, I can't find the 3rd book. Color me jealous man.

ArchAngel

King Chozo said:
Evangelion 2.22 on blu ray??? RAWR, need to find (US)!

It's only released in Asia and Germany so far. But the HK Version has eng. Subs :)

Awesome movie btw! Watched it 3x by now and the movie is still fun to watch :eek:

ArchAngel said:
It's only released in Asia and Germany so far. But the HK Version has eng. Subs :)

Awesome movie btw! Watched it 3x by now and the movie is still fun to watch :eek:
Nah it isnt really out in germany. There was a chance to get the movie at the animagic. The official release date is the 16. September. And i've to wait :/

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
sn0zc0r3 said:
DAMNIT. I can't for the life of me find the 3rd book for a decent price. I read akira once in college when these collections came out but now that I want to re-read it, I can't find the 3rd book. Color me jealous man.
If you are looking for the Dark Horse editions and not the one that the other guy listed (though they may be the same), check out http://www.powells.com it is the largest used bookstore in America. That is where I have found all of those books at sometime or another, all for under $20.

ArchAngel

Hypertrooper said:
Nah it isnt really out in germany. There was a chance to get the movie at the animagic. The official release date is the 16. September. And i've to wait :/

arr, of course. Forgot about this, sorry ^^
I bought my copy there, but forgot about the release-date :)

d0c_zaius

Much respect on that full Akira collection!

I've bought 1-3 of the recent releases. I'm hoping they finish releasing the rest before 2012:lol .

Had some money left over from my holiday so decided to pick some stuff up. Got the Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 2 and that sports bundle thing for £180,

sam0276.jpg

sam0277.jpg

sam0278v.jpg

sam0279.jpg

JiliK

Two months worth of pick-up post for the price of one:

DSCF1251s.jpg
DSCF1246s.jpg

Some Wii love, a pair of used 360 bargains and bevy of retro/last gen goodies.

DSCF1255s.jpg
DSCF1241s.jpg

€5 worth of PS2 games and some XBLA stuff. I guess I should be thankful that Sonic Heroes wouldn't load. :D

DSCF1257s.jpg
DSCF1264s.jpg

And some CDs, including a few nice, super-cheap soundtracks/compilations from Amazon Marketplace sellers.

Yes Boss!

First pick-up since my move to Germany. Not sure how much gaming I'll be doing here but I brought all five systems. Stlll have to buy an HDTV. At the very least, I'll get a ghetto CRT for classic VC and PSN shooters.

3fd594cc.jpg

Top Bottom