• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

I know it came out a while ago, but I just got one!

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0201-1.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
banKai said:
can you tell me how you like this one? does it feel sturdy? did you play any fps with it like CS or COD?
I bought it based solely on the feedback from competitive, overseas CS players. It does feel sturdy, and the buttons have a solid, quality click to them (took me a few days to get used to the two extra buttons on the right side of the mouse). I've been out of PC gaming for awhile and when I did play I used the Intellimouse 3.0 & MX518. I lost my Steel pad and my funC 1030 pad (and skates), but this handles well on a regular pad and feels like a 3.0 in terms of form factor. I think I made the right choice.

Flek

Banned
Upsidedown Fuji said:
My technolust is tingling from this set of images. I have no idea why. :D

:D its because of the sexy hal like printer ;)

Alucrid said:
Hmm, what headphones are those? Also, that's the insanely small printer right? It's B&W only though? I think I might get one for school...

those are Klipsch SF4 iam currently doing a burn in with them :) And yeha the printer is B&W only but does arround 2000 pages with one cartridge

Few games I pick up for summer trip - the two PSP games were from Toys R Us, buy one get one half off, and came out to $7.50 each.

efgf9j.jpg

I finally found a copy of Metroid Pinball. Used at GS for $5.99, even comes with the rumble pack. I played it on my brother DS when I went to visit him couple years ago and never could find a copy until now.

239mao.jpg

Oh, and got a new comfy couch from my wife for the gaming room. She's the best.

14typs8.jpg

2cdj3w0.jpg

Ultima_5

Picked up some books... Trying to make myself a more well rounded person in my taste in books...
101_0685.jpg

101_0686.jpg

A friend sold me his ps2 for about $25... If you count BC ps3s, this is technically my 3rd ps2 :lol (I dont keep them both hooked up... just wanted to show how i have a problem)
101_0693.jpg

Had to replace the pin in my 2nd nes (I do keep both of these hooked up... the bottom one has had punch out in it for the last few months...)
101_0694.jpg

Some psone games, and et which i got for 50 cents
101_0695.jpg

A couple decades of peanuts comic strips
101_0691.jpg

I finally found a new copy of REZ!!!! I was so excited. I wanted to just play the 5th world, but i cant find my save file anywhere =( ... I was hoping maybe someone could hook me up with a complted save? I would need it in the format the ps3 uses for ps2 saves....
101_0697.jpg

Could finally get my hands on some latest adidas Originals by Kazuki stuff :D !

2uft109.jpg
30iwcit.jpg

33o5w6b.jpg

1z65cer.jpg

2u4lgdj.jpg

If you plan on buying anything by Kazuki, be careful what size you buy. They turn out extremely small!

Madds

antiquegamer said:

Where did you get the on-wall display cases? (Both the wood-framed ones and the clear ones on the left wall.) Those are fantastic! Exactly what I'm looking for.

Madds said:
Where did you get the on-wall display cases? (Both the wood-framed ones and the clear ones on the left wall.) Those are fantastic! Exactly what I'm looking for.

Seconded..those look great. I think I've seen the wooden framed ones at Ikea..but the clear plastic ones have got my interest.

Damn august is turning out to be an expensive month

IMAG0127.jpg

3rd pair of glasses for when people visit...waiting to pick up a 4th to see if they release those new ones for japan...
IMAG0131.jpg

mbo for htpc
IMAG0134.jpg

Phenom II X6 1055 and 64GB SSD
IMAG0135.jpg

New chair for the wife along with new couch, and ottoman (which I now have to purchase a new area rug for and lamps? wtf lol)
IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

not pictured gold bracelet for moms birthday

Netto-kun

Shelves for most of my games.
SSL22251.jpg

And just some minor game pick-ups (yay for Videogamesplus!). Will probably get my copy of Tales of Phantasia: Narakiri Dungeon X next week, and hopefully Another Century's: Episode R by the end of this month.
SSL22252.jpg

SSL22253.jpg

SSL22254.jpg

eXistor

DSC00670.jpg

DSC00669.jpg

I'm on a quest to re-purchase all my games I've foolishly sold when I was younger. Castlevania was one of them. Problem is, I also owned the European CE of Symphony of the Night and that one is expensive as all hell and I won't settle for less than the CE.

FOOTE

Gaming has been slow for me, but I'm a Disney fan so this is cool.

Bought day one, only now getting around to post it.

Pictures005-14.jpg

FrankNitty said:
Damn august is turning out to be an expensive month

I feel your pain. I've already spent over two-hundred dollars in the last few weeks, but a significant portion went to student loans. Despite that, I've spent a lot on myself and now I have the Dexter season four Blu-Ray to look forward to next week.

Madds said:

Yeah, it's a super nerd room, if it was not for the fact that I am married with two kids, I would be that guy from 40 Years Old Virgin.

The wall one are CD case from Ikea (tall one), the acrylic wall are from company that made case for die-cast display cars. I don't remember what the company was call it was a long time ago when I got them , but google acrylic case and you should find several. Here is the one I found ... but I am not sure if it was them that I got the case from

http://www.casesforcollectibles.com/

I can take some more pic up close if you want to see them.

Oh, thanks for liking my nerdy room.

nny

Azure Phoenix said:
Ridge Racer Type 4 numbered press kit

That's beautiful. Great pick-up!

eXistor said:

I was checking in an online store the Scott Pilgrim books and in the description the UK editions have 400 pages while the US ones have 200. Since you have US (#1) and UK editions (#2-6) in that pic...are they really different in page number? Do the British ones have more content? Thanks!

eXistor

nny said:
I was checking in an online store the Scott Pilgrim books and in the description the UK editions have 400 pages while the US ones have 200. Since you have US (#1) and UK editions (#2-6) in that pic...are they really different in page number? Do the British ones have more content? Thanks!
I doubt the UK has more content, I'm assuming they're all the same. I actually got them all from amazon.co.uk (though I bought SP 1 a while ago). My vol. 1 doesn't have page numbering, but it is the thinnest of the bunch (Vol 3. is about the same size). Vol. 4 is the first one to have page numbers, that has 205 pages, vol. 5 has 178 and vol. 6 has 245 pages. Hope it helps!

nny

eXistor said:
I doubt the UK has more content, I'm assuming they're all the same. I actually got them all from amazon.co.uk (though I bought SP 1 a while ago). My vol. 1 doesn't have page numbering, but it is the thinnest of the bunch (Vol 3. is about the same size). Vol. 4 is the first one to have page numbers, that has 205 pages, vol. 5 has 178 and vol. 6 has 245 pages. Hope it helps!

Thanks for your reply; so the 400-ish page number in the website is incorrect.

Top Bottom