• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

metroid23 said:
pf9.jpg

Originally this was a DM1 inside a Percussion Freaks 4th body, now it's a Percussion Freaks 9th inside a 4th, however, I hope to soon restore it to it's original glory with a DM 1st marquee and then we'll be all set :) (until I upgrade again :x)

And although this was technically last months, I upgraded Pop N Music 3 to Pop n Music FEVER.

livingroom.jpg

woao... nice place dude..

metroid23 said:
Originally this was a DM1 inside a Percussion Freaks 4th body, now it's a Percussion Freaks 9th inside a 4th, however, I hope to soon restore it to it's original glory with a DM 1st marquee and then we'll be all set :) (just got a V3 this morning... :D)

And although this was technically last months, I upgraded Pop N Music 3 to Pop n Music FEVER.

livingroom.jpg

you have an awesome set of things there, but what is the keyboard game?

metroid23

Linkzg said:
you have an awesome set of things there, but what is the keyboard game?

Thanks!

It's KeyboardMania 3rd. Part of the Bemani series, though it had one of the shortest runs of the series. It also sessions with certain versions of Drummania and GuitarFreaks for group play ala Rockband (albeit 7 years prior :)

I got 4 £1 Zelda figures!

4vfkcgj.jpg

It's a bit of a lean month, with Bioshock and Metroid on the way.

I got Slide Adventure Mag Kid too, which isn't too compelling, but comes in a box!

6ceow8h.jpg

You may be able to see a little of a Devil May Cry poster behind it, my phone is shit for taking pictures of something as dark, but it looks like this.

zoku88

CIMG0557.jpg

CIMG0571.jpg

Got this computer (the m5550 or something like that) a week ago to replace my old laptop which had overheating issues. I was allowed to get anything I wanted up to the cost of my old laptop, so I threw in MS Office Basic and four games to jack up the price. I actually already had Medieval II: Total War, but I lost the cd key.

I'll probably end up selling this at the end of September. I've been eyeing the Asus V1s for while. I can't wait until that's out.

I haven't played any of those game yet (with the exception of MII) due to the arrival of BtS. That and playing CS:S on Friday took up all of my time.

ty_hot

I bought my PS3 (finally) and the Resistance game (amazing game)
Also bought a WiFi router, but don't have photos of it.

You'll could stop saying that 500 USD is to much for a video game :D
I paid 1000 USD in my PS3 :( :( and that was the lowest price I found here in Brazil :/

photos from my LG MX500 cellphone, poor quality :lol

foto013uu7.jpg

foto010qh1.jpg

foto011bz4.jpg

I'm not going to post photos of my TV running the PS3 because it's 10 years old :lol

I need a HDTV!!!!

Jason said:
uh, what region are these?

both of em are "all-region" versions with dual-audio and english on/off subtitles.

basically import compiled versions of the domestic releases (so good quality) but without all the extras.

the tenchi one was only $14.99, while the r.o.d. was $44.99.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Man I hate you for being able to every version of everything ever made :( So depressing...

Well, I guess I might give you a heart attack on what I will show the coming week. :D
Next up, this is what you can get if you rob Wendys, Burger King, McDonalds and Blockbuster.

TOYS.jpg

Xater

Today I bought a Wii and MArio Strikers Charged:

P8130028.jpg

Yes the new videos of Mp3 made me do this! Can't wait for October!

ZeMMiK

He I also bought a starterpack!! :)

Normally it is 599euro, but the MediaMarket in Utrecht had it for 550euro!!
Next week I have a gameweek and my 360 is doing strange again..so I thought
as a backupplan..but I'm very very happy with it. Love motorstorm and STARDUST (OMG)

DSC01758.jpg

DSC01757.jpg

No need for other games this month.

FoxhoundNL said:

What country is the Paprika Blu Ray from?!? That's different from both the French and Japanese versions!!

n8NMONSTER said:
both of em are "all-region" versions with dual-audio and english on/off subtitles.

basically import compiled versions of the domestic releases (so good quality) but without all the extras.

the tenchi one was only $14.99, while the r.o.d. was $44.99.

So they're illegal bootlegs.

Nice.

distantmantra said:
What country is the Paprika Blu Ray from?!? That's different from both the French and Japanese versions!!
It's from the Netherlands. And it's got a hell lot of subs (like 15-20 or something) and dubs. Very import-friendly.

$8.99 at EB Games(I will call it that forever, fuck Gamestop). Refunded my Halo 3 reservation since I moved and it only came out to $2.00.
panzer.jpg

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
No games this month except Stranglehold and maybe Bioshock.

1112168156_10a94ebe1d.jpg

-Logitech Wiresless Headphones
-360 VGA Cables
-Mashed Potato Bowl

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Black_Ice said:
No games this month except Stranglehold and maybe Bioshock.

1112168156_10a94ebe1d.jpg

-Logitech Wiresless Headphones
-360 VGA Cables
-Mashed Potato Bowl

Let me know how the vga cable works, I have one myself but have not used it on my hdtv yet.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
neojubei said:
Let me know how the vga cable works, I have one myself but have not used it on my hdtv yet.

It works great, actually, here's a picture of it on my LCD monitor:

1112168244_11499e3321.jpg

Just hook it up to your 360 and to your VGA input and you're good, not to mention they included a mini jack plug thingy that hooks into your audio-in ports for sound.

Worth the money.

FoxhoundNL said:
It's from the Netherlands. And it's got a hell lot of subs (like 15-20 or something) and dubs. Very import-friendly.

Yeah, the French release is identical to that. I just noticed that yhrtr was some English on the cover, caught me by surprise.

Top Bottom