• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

Maggot9 said:
180527.jpg

no biggie.
Man, I cry a little inside every time I see someone get fleeced on overpriced cables.

www.monoprice.com ftw - every time.

_Angelus_

Banned
Gary Whitta said:
Man, I cry a little inside every time I see someone get fleeced on overpriced cables.

www.monoprice.com ftw - every time.

Ebay works also. Got mine,brand new for 6 bucks.
Don't be like me and even think you're gonna walk into a WalMart and find a pair for cheap,$40.00 minimum asking price,hell no!

InfectedZero said:
Hey where did you buy that stuff? I got a Dreamcast from a friend for free but I have no games and no video cables.

an ebay-shop in germany had this new stuff. here in deutschland you can get some really rare gems on ebay.

btw, this week i will get my new PAL 360 Elite+Bioshock and Blue Dragen, yeahhh :D

masterkajo

Where do you get this PAL 360 Elite Blue Dragon Bioshock bundle?

I read about such a bundle from game.co.uk but since I live in Austria I don't know if I should import it. Because if something bad (RRoD, etc.) happens to my XBox I'd have to send it back to England. Or is there a chance to have it repaired for free in the country you live in?

I'll probably be picking up Jeanne D' Arc on Wed. and my House Season 3 set will be arriving tomorrow.

So far, it's been a pretty slow month.

IMG_0243.jpg

The book is MGS3: The Countdown while the comics are MGS: SOL #'s 0, 7, 8, 9, 10. I want to finish the series before the MGS2: DGN comes out.

Close-ups:
IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

Aurelius

Finally managed to track down a copy, 4 days before the release of Bioshock. Guess I have to play it in 2008. :lol

wii.jpg

Thermite

I just got back from the store with it. the Big Daddy figurine is very nicely done.

6hcv7dt.jpg
6cdckzd.jpg

Ken Levine :bow

Irrational Games 2k Boston :bow

XSamu

Banned
RPS37 said:
4r7rjw2.jpg

$50 at Circuit City. The least I've paid for a 360 game all year.
Where's the figurine...
... oh wait, you went cheap on Bioshock.... it's only the game of the year after all...

kuYuri

Bioshock will be $50 at CC until Saturday. Or you can pricematch like I did.

DSC03316.jpg

Little black thing next to GTO is a Sandisk Cruzer 2GB USB flash drive.

Also, not pictured are 2 1600 Microsoft Points cards, as I already used them.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
PICT0052.jpg

And one broken Big Daddy figure *sigh*

PICT0049.jpg

Proc

Such a good month for amazing new game pick-ups. The Host is an awesomely crafted monster movie and is worth picking up on any format. I also picked up the T-60 wide screen (2 gigs of ram, intel 2.0 ghz core duo, radeon x1400 512 mb vid card) for the new school year; loving that. Below are my newly adopted treasures (the Bailey's was not part of my August pick up):

1196164577_ddb23fcb3b.jpg

Top Bottom