• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

Flek

Banned
523xhg1.jpg

PS3 (technically in July but I missed out on it) $500 with an extra controller and (eventually) five free movies:
DSC00712.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

The rest are August
Stardust:
DSC00711.jpg

Motorstorm ($40) and Donnie Brasco Blu-Ray ($6.90)
DSC00715.jpg

Crash UMD ($4) and Lumines II ($8)
DSC00717.jpg

WarioWare Smooth Moves ($35)
DSC00720.jpg

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney ($8)
DSC00718.jpg

Forza Xbox ($2) Soul Calibur II Xbox ($1.50) Mechassault 2 Xbox ($2)
DSC00716.jpg

Genesis 3 after my Genesis broke (from my friend, $25)
DSC00721.jpg

And just so I don't have to later, my 360 and wii:
DSC00714.jpg

DSC00719.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
kadey: which ones are you missing? I wasn't aware there were that many PHAT DS systems lol...

Have you tried completing a DS Lite set yet?

I've been looking for a Pikachu, Pokemon Center edition yellow DS Lite for my daughter... the one's I've seen though have been going for crazy high prices.... I know someone selling for $300 but thats a bit too much than I'm willing to spend... Maybe I'll just man up and get it down the road... my daughter absolutely loves her Pikachu GBA SP II...

Exitus_pt

Kadey said:
Two more and completion will be made.

ds.jpg

nice collection you there man.
i`m trying to get ahold of all the pokemon limited edition GBA SPs and DSs however i am still missing quite a few :(

you collecting the limited editions or just the different colours?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I am missing the mewtwo and the gold. It's easier to collect something that is no longer being manufactured hardware wise. Everything will be mine eventually.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Ahhh, that's right, the gold one was at TRU wasn't it? Or am I mistaken? I remember seeing gold ones there(or was that the original GBA)? :lol

I used to be heavy into collecting games/systems but I shifted my focus on collecting fighting game stuff/arcade sticks :(

Seeing a bunch of systems piled up really is somethin...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Well I just don't collect systems but that seems to be the most eye catching part of my collection. I have hundreds of other stuff, swag, wallscrolls, OSTs, accessories, etc. My 1up page is just sampling. It's because I no longer stand that place that I am here more often.

Grecco

PIC-0031.jpg

PIC-0032.jpg

Couldnt find my Digital Camera these are from my crappy blackjack.

Anyways 42 Inch VU Vizio. Halo 3 Tshirt from Hot Topic, Bioshock, Madden, and Lost Planet CE from ToysRUs.

metta

I came very late to the GBA library, thanks to my NDS, and recently bought a GameBoy Micro, because it's so much more portable.

I found a GBA RPG lot on Ebay :)

GBA_RPGs.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
Well I just don't collect systems but that seems to be the most eye catching part of my collection. I have hundreds of other stuff, swag, wallscrolls, OSTs, accessories, etc. My 1up page is just sampling. It's because I no longer stand that place that I am here more often.

I noticed, I saw your 1up page and my jaw hit the floor 3 or 4 times...

Sucks about 1up, I never got into that community there, I <3 GAF :D

I <3 swag too...

metta said:
I came very late to the GBA library, thanks to my NDS, and recently bought a GameBoy Micro, because it's so much more portable.

I found a GBA RPG lot on Ebay :)

*IMAGE*

FFV and FFVI look like bootlegs to me. I don't see the Nintendo logo on them, and I have FFVI Advance myself. The sticker on the cart doesn't look like that. Also, I think that the games are E10+, at least FFVI is.

Takeda Kenshi

blew Staal
Scalpel Knight said:
FFV and FFVI look like bootlegs to me. I don't see the Nintendo logo on them, and I have FFVI Advance myself. The sticker on the cart doesn't look like that. Also, I think that the games are E10+, at least FFVI is.

Not to mention the characters on the front look like Rydia, Gilbert, and Rosa. :)

painey

Infernal Monkey said:
zoolcool002.jpg

I don't know what these are supposed to even be, bu-

they are the copy protection wheels, the game would ask you to spin the wheel to make zools different outfits so you could prove you bought the game and didnt just pick up the floppy disks from a car boot

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I would like to thank all the rapscalions in the Persona 3 thread for this. I hope you sons of rats feel good about this....
SANY0211.jpg

Kadey said:

:eek: Heya Kade, finally gave up too eh?

Just to let you all know even though these threads aren't a competition Kade will always win them. Always.

Here's my most recent pick ups...

stuff.jpg

I would've had Luminous Arc included in that pic as I purchased it yesterday but I promptly traded it in today and put the credit down on a pre-order for Super Mario Galaxy.

Rimshot

I should so work on my N64 collection :)
But then again I have the best PAL titles. Need to find some cool NTSC-J titles.

_Angelus_

Banned
buffalo-usb-wireless%20copy.jpg

Not much-just a new wifi wireless adapter for cheap off Ebay.
This little devil has opened up my enjoyment for the PSP even further now.
With this now I have ultimate comfort.
Now I can surf with the PSP,its actually doable. Pretty neat reading the forum,checking sports updates,all while sitting on my couch watching the Mets everyday.

Plus I got my MLB '07 roster updates with the click of a button. Though they still didn't have Ruben Gotay anywhere in the game.:(

Top Bottom