• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

ThomPayne

I'm pretty sure you should take that down unless she's over 18.

and pllllllllease do it before cp/pedobear memes make it here.

Arch

ThomPayne said:
I'm pretty sure you should take that down unless she's over 18.

and pllllllllease do it before cp/pedobear memes make it here.

She is over 18, she's 20 like me. But I'm going to take it down anyways. It was just a prove a point, and I think I've made it.

"She is over 18, she's 20 like me. But I'm going to take it down anyways. It was just a prove a point, and I think I've made it."

:lol Quick someone quote him

Arch

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
"She is over 18, she's 20 like me. But I'm going to take it down anyways. It was just a prove a point, and I think I've made it."

:lol Quick someone quote him

Does this count?

ThomPayne

Arch said:
She is over 18, she's 20 like me. But I'm going to take it down anyways. It was just a prove a point, and I think I've made it.
You did, and I'm willing to take my beating from that.

Well played sir.

Arch

ThomPayne said:
You did, and I'm willing to take my beating from that.

Well played sir.

No hard feelings. Let's just be a little less judgemental in the future about silly things.

Tickets said:
did the pic he posted show nipple before the edit? Anyone save it?

No.

ThomPayne

Arch said:
No hard feelings. Let's just be a little less judgemental in the future about silly things.
In my defense it was a fakepost; some real waja nerd humor going along with the whole stereotypical mountain dew thing.

But if I could, I'd shake your hand, I've been beaten fair and square.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Yes nipples.

There were three of them.

It was the best pick up post in the history of these threads.

You snooze you lose.

NeoGAF Believe DON'T DOUBT A PLAYA WITH MOUNTAIN DEW!

Arch

ThomPayne said:
In my defense it was a fakepost; some real waja nerd humor going along with the whole stereotypical mountain dew thing.

But if I could, I'd shake your hand, I've been beaten fair and square.

You know, that's funny. I never understood all the mountain dew hate. I guess it's cooler to be overweight and say it's a "beer belly" because obviously alcohol > soda, amirite?

MarkMan said:
NeoGAF Believe DON'T DOUBT A PLAYA WITH MOUNTAIN DEW!

Hahaha, shiiiit, can I get a tag with this?

"You know, that's funny. I never understood all the mountain dew hate. I guess it's cooler to be overweight and say it's a "beer belly" because obviously alcohol > soda, amirite?"

Wait let's get back to what's important, where was it so cheap and is it still going on?

ThomPayne

Arch said:
You know, that's funny. I never understood all the mountain dew hate. I guess it's cooler to be overweight and say it's a "beer belly" because obviously alcohol > soda, amirite?
If I recall a post you made last page, you said you had a high metabolism, I'm the exact same way. I'm 6'1" 125lbs and can eat/drink whatever I want without gaining weight, but I still stay away from sodas.

Arch

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
"You know, that's funny. I never understood all the mountain dew hate. I guess it's cooler to be overweight and say it's a "beer belly" because obviously alcohol > soda, amirite?"

Wait let's get back to what's important, where was it so cheap and is it still going on?

Safeway. The sale ended on Sunday, but they do it with some frequency. With a deal like that it just makes sense to stock up so don't have to go back for a few months.

ThomPayne said:
If I recall a post you made last page, you said you had a high metabolism, I'm the exact same way. I'm 6'1" 125lbs and can eat/drink whatever I want without gaining weight, but I still stay away from sodas.

Understandable. I know soda isn't the healthiest thing in the world, but like I mentioned in my above post, I don't drink alcohol so that's gotta count for something I suppose.

"Safeway. The sale ended on Sunday, but they do it with some frequency. With a deal like that it just makes sense to stock up so don't have to go back for a few months."

I've never even heard of safeway. :(

Arch

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
"Safeway. The sale ended on Sunday, but they do it with some frequency. With a deal like that it just makes sense to stock up so don't have to go back for a few months."

I've never even heard of safeway. :(

I thought they were a national chain, assuming you're in the US. I live on the east coast, near DC and I've seen their stores in California so I assumed they were all over.

"I thought they were a national chain, assuming you're in the US. I live on the east coast, near DC and I've seen their stores in California so I assumed they were all over."

I live in NJ and there isn't one close to me at least since I've never heard of it. :/

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
:lol :lol :lol
Wow, I was reffering more to the fact drinking that much is probably gonna make you **** allot then getting fat:lol

But this outcome was much more desirable :lol :lol :lol

Arch

Mefisutoferesu said:
Can't really see anything, so not a big deal, but the imbedded preview image is uncensored... might wanna fix it.

I don't even see a preview...Either way, how do I fix it?

Rimshot said:
Does the Japanese or Asian version sport English text / menus? (Disgaea)

Nope. It's *reasonably* easy to play with minimal Japanese knowledge, if you're used to the Disgaea way. Most of the menu items are in the same place, characters in the overlord's castle all have icons telling you what they do... it's all pretty easy to work out.

The only forseeable issues gameplay wise are not knowing what geo blocks are in play. Worth learning the few kanji that those things use...

randomwab said:
I think he's joking about the whole "90% of DS users own and use an R4 Card" thing.

At least I hope he's joking about that :/
Yes. Joking? Not really.

$60 R4 & unlimited games OR $35+ each for a DS game = ehhhh

I don't own a DS, but knowing about the R4..i don't understand how the "90%" statistic ISN'T legit.

Anakinsella said:
Yes. Joking? Not really.

$60 R4 & unlimited games OR $35+ each for a DS game = ehhhh

I don't own a DS, but knowing about the R4..i don't understand how the "90%" statistic ISN'T legit.

You%20suck%20this%20much.jpg

E-phonk

Banned
Got a ps3 yesterday. 1 month old with 3 games - 360 euro.

Games are uncharted, Godfather and NBA2k8; I'm going to sell the later two.
Enjoyed the demo of DMC4.

Arch

Eteric Rice said:
Arch, where do you buy your crack whores?

The best crack* whores are almost always imported, I bought mine from a local dealer, you wouldn't know him.

*crack sold seperately

Where's that 'I wouldn't hit it' pic?

/edit: The one with the dude that would obviously be very luck to hit a girl of such evident quality.

Wired

Well, actually posting pics of games and stuff seems a little anticlimactic... but yeah, here goes.

amiga_c64_2.jpg

Bought some more old stuff (lol Robocop 3, whatever)

edit: (silly me I forgot this thing)

stella.jpg

Hitmeneer

Arch said:

Great taste, Nip/Tuck is a really good serie. Although it's drama, it's also really funny because of all the insane and brilliant situations & plot. I hope they start airing it again in the Netherlands :)

Arch

Hitmeneer said:
Great taste, Nip/Tuck is a really good serie. Although it's drama, it's also really funny because of all the insane and brilliant situations & plot. I hope they start airing it again in the Netherlands :)

Yeah, my friend got me into it and me and my girlfriend blew through the first 2 seasons in like a month. Hope it only gets better from here.

I won't be able to buy any new games for a while and I had some credit to gamestop left so I picked these up.
Bought the Genesis games for 25 cents each at a garage sale.

P1010333.jpg

Top Bottom