• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Arch

cicero said:
What a classy way to prove a point... You're like a cheap version of Olimario.

Well, I'm new here, so I'm just going to guess that Olimario is a guy who posted scantily clad pictures of his girlfriend? Alright. I did that too, I see the comparison.

Either way. I thought it said more than a few little words on an internet forum decrying "Duh guys, OF COURSE I have a girlfriend, believe me, k?"

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

jet1911

Pharmacy said:
If I can get Sonic for cheap, is it worth it? How much did you pay?

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHSDUIFGBYVUISDFGVYSA* &T(*WET&R(*WT^CB&QWrgbefgyuise

WHAT ARE YOU DOING. REAL PICTURES. GODAMN. I AM SO ANGRY

I bought the game from their website. How the fuck am I suppose to post a picture of the box? :p

cicero

Arch said:
Well, I'm new here, so I'm just going to guess that Olimario is a guy who posted scantily clad pictures of his girlfriend? Alright. I did that too, I see the comparison.

Either way. I thought it said more than a few little words on an internet forum decrying "Duh guys, OF COURSE I have a girlfriend, believe me, k?"

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Olimario is a guy who traded nude photos of his girlfriend for a PSP, and then sold the PSP for money to buy his girlfriend a present for her birthday. You traded your girlfriend's picture for the praise and acceptance of forum wastrels, who would probably cheer on their own sisters if they got drunk and started dancing on a table. At least Olimario whored his girlfriend out for something of worth.

So no, just damned if you do.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Siden jeg gik fra dig,
Føles livet lang og hård,
Men jeg tror jeg kommer mig,
for tidlig jeg så.

Jeg ved ikke hvor,
Ved ikke hvordan,
Men jeg håber kun at du en dag,
Vil være hos mig igen.

Nej, Jeg ved ikke hvor,
Ved ikke hvordan,
Vil være hos mig igen

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Kadey said:
Siden jeg gik fra dig,
for tidlig jeg så.

Jeg ved ikke hvor,
Ved ikke hvordan,
Vil være hos mig igen.

Nej, Jeg ved ikke hvor,
Ved ikke hvordan,
Vil være hos mig igen
No clue what that means...but!!! What are all those pretty boxes with pretty pictures on the covers for on the last page ^_^

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Kadey said:
What? huh? eh?
sf2.jpg

These...What are they...what are they called:lol Unless pretty boxes are an appropriate name:lol

"These...What are they...what are they called Unless pretty boxes are an appropriate name"

They're street fighter controllers... Just like she said in the post.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
"These...What are they...what are they called Unless pretty boxes are an appropriate name"

They're street fighter controllers... Just like she said in the post.
It said "See" in the post:lol

And Wow, I was expecting something different.

"It said "See" in the post

And Wow, I was expecting something different."

It was like two posts above that she was talking about it then she said see and showed the picture.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I have a set of the SF controllers too :)

A friend of mine who worked on them had some crazy prototypes of the ones that didn't come out.... I wish I had a few of those X_X

!

No pickups so far other than a magazine :/

MaX_PL

Banned
ThomPayne said:
I eat like a fat fuck, I just have a metabolism that operates at the speed of light.

i dunno man, i'm 6'1" 160lbs and i think i'm skinny as hell. you must look like a starving child.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I can beat up thom.

Music. For my danish...stalker...err....friend. I don't know whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy.

osts.jpg

Arch

cicero said:
Olimario is a guy who traded nude photos of his girlfriend for a PSP, and then sold the PSP for money to buy his girlfriend a present for her birthday. You traded your girlfriend's picture for the praise and acceptance of forum wastrels, who would probably cheer on their own sisters if they got drunk and started dancing on a table. At least Olimario whored his girlfriend out for something of worth.

So no, just damned if you do.

If you consider posting one picture "whoring someone out". Pretty high standards.

I suppose I should replace it with something more tasteful, is that what you're getting at?

Guess you can't please all the people all the time.

Arch said:
Guess you can't please all the people all the time.

Usually I would tell Arch that posting that pic was showing pretty poor judgement on his part.

However, in this circumstance, I believe he was absolutely right on to post that pic as the smack-down of the week.

I'll admit, the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture of all that Mountain Dew was, "wow, another nerd that's not getting laid."

But I was wrong.

Good on you mate.

Arch

MorisUkunRasik said:
why are people going crazy, arch's girl is quite the ugo

Welcome to GAF! You're off to a great start. Now let's see your supermodel girlfriend, buddy.

Rimshot

Kadey said:
Siden jeg gik fra dig,
for tidlig jeg så.

Jeg ved ikke hvor,
Ved ikke hvordan,
Vil være hos mig igen.

Nej, Jeg ved ikke hvor,
Ved ikke hvordan,
Vil være hos mig igen

Lol, I always thought you were from the states.

And swallow that food in your mouth before you talk ;)

Edit: Nice music collection :)

guess

Better than a game:
peanuts154.jpg

I would buy something video game related if Sony would release the white ps3 here, but I guess they don't want my money.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Rimshot said:
Lol, I always thought you were from the states.

And swallow that food in your mouth before you talk ;)

Edit: Nice music collection :)

I know nearly a dozen languages.

And to those who supported me, thank you. You'll be the first ones to see my setup in all it's glory.

-=throws controller at random person=-

Wired

Man, everyone buying and posting pics of new boring stuff, seriously pictures of games in DVD cases are so 2008, let me bring you to 1987!

58078576_1.jpg

Managed to snatch this up for a measly $15 (s&h included), no disk unfortunately but I wouldn't have used it anyway.

ymmv

Banned
jan.jpg

January was a nice month with new games, European comics, a couple of CDs and Blu-Rays plus a 80GB iPod classic I had't planned on buying. Unfortunately my old 30GB iPod crapped out on me for the umpteenth time and I was tired of opening it up again, didn't want to spend more than a 100 euro on a repair so I bought a new one. So now I know how 360 fans feel after buying a replacement for a RRODed box :lol

chemicals

ymmv said:
jan.jpg

January was a nice month with new games, European comics, a couple of CDs and Blu-Rays plus a 80GB iPod classic I had't planned on buying. Unfortunately my old 30GB iPod crapped out on me for the umpteenth time and I was tired of opening it up again, didn't want to spend more than a 100 euro on a repair so I bought a new one. So now I know how 360 fans feel after buying a replacement for a RRODed box :lol

wow dude you have good taste. Fear Of A Blank planet is incredible.. try to get "Nil Recurring" if you don't already have it.. and is that the new Oceansize in the top right corner? great album.

ymmv

Banned
chemicals said:
wow dude you have good taste. Fear Of A Blank planet is incredible.. try to get "Nil Recurring" if you don't already have it.. and is that the new Oceansize in the top right corner? great album.

I've got even better taste than you think since I've got the DVD-A version of Fear of a Blank Planet which has "Nil Recurring" in 5.1 Surround Sound. Plus I got the live DVD of Blackfield.

I love Porcupine Tree. I was at their 5th ever live show 13 years ago and became a fan.

Top Bottom