• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Hearthstone Tournament, Beta get serious.

Ferrio

Banned
Just to point out screenshots aren't needed to be posted, but you should take them just incase there is a dispute on who won. If both parties agree to who won and tell me as such they won't be needed.

Ferrio

Banned
I'd say a disconnect is an auto loss (with SS proof), unfortunate but otherwise people could abuse it.

What were your classes?

Vade

Sent friend request, now for the waiting game.

tumblr_mt7zkpbIk21rqfhi2o1_500.gif

I feel the same way; come back TriGen/DJamesGames#13

Yea it's nice to have second chances and play more. All fighting game tournaments I have been to always use double elim, because you can just be off one set or run into a bad matchup, so you have a chance to recover. Though losing the first match is rough, iirc, you have to play double (give or take) the matches as someone who goes through winners.

Though at least you are at the luxury of your home and it's over a few days. At tournaments, I drown myself in soft drink and tic tacs/mints waiting for casual stations and my matches to be called.

kirblar

Card tournaments normally use Swiss, which is basically double elimination as well, with single-elimination playoffs after the Swiss rounds end.

bunbun777

Sent friend request, now the waiting game. Still don't know which class for sure I am going to roll with but I think I've got it narrowed down to 2 or 3 choices. (I want to just run War and Lok'tar ogar! my way to victory, but I'm too scared which is not very warrior.)

Bizazedo and I just played; he was Paladin, I was Shaman. I won 2-0, but especially our second game was a bit close for comfort to say the least haha. Fun times!

ZZMitch

Had a good time with ZZMitch, essentially the same decks, I just had luckier starting hands!

We were lucky to be first-round byes. I wait for the winner of the other bracket now :)

Yes, fun games! Turn 3 Ironbark Protector was a highlight heh.

Ferrio

Banned
I'm busy for the night, but I will be free tomorrow. I'll shoot you a PM so we can set up a good time!

And yeah, lemme wait for Biz to confirm. I have screenshots I can upload later if needed, but I think they're optional.

Ya going to need that comfirm.

I lost to slacker 1-2

What class were you?

Varb I'm going to need a confirmation of your match and your class.

Ya going to need that comfirm.

What class were you?

Shaman and he was hunter.

GGs Slacker. I knew the third game was gonna be rough when I had bloodlusts in my hand after mulligan. I knew flooding the board with totems and feral spirits was gonna be bad for UTH again, but screw it I gambled and lost badly on that.

Top Bottom