• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Hearthstone Tournament, Beta get serious.

Yondy604

Banned
Me and soka still having trouble getting games scheduled, we better not get punished for family related problems, because that would show a bad precedent in this league for the future.

Me and soka still having trouble getting games scheduled, we better not get punished for family related problems, because that would show a bad precedent in this league for the future.

Hey, sorry, it is my fault; I've been having some issues at home that have really cramped all of my free (hell, and even work-related) time. A few posts back I asked when Round 4 needs to be completed, but as it turns out we're well ahead of the curve. This weekend should offer a better opportunity for me, but worst-case scenario I will forfeit the round to you if it comes to a point (sometime mid-to-late next week I think) where our Round needs to be done, but I've been unable to schedule a good time with you.

That was the most epic best out of 3 ever.

I won yondaime#1175

2 games to 1

Moving on!

Yup, Yondy won 2-1.

I recorded the matches. Easily the best 3 matches I've ever played against someone. Really kind of insane, I'm excited to share them on here once I get them up on YouTube. Yondy was about to uninstall after the first game, I pulled some serious bullshit luck out hahaha.

Game 3 was also super close.

Yondy604

Banned
Yup, Yondy won 2-1.

I recorded the matches. Easily the best 3 matches I've ever played against someone. Really kind of insane, I'm excited to share them on here once I get them up on YouTube. Yondy was about to uninstall after the first game, I pulled some serious bullshit luck out hahaha.

Game 3 was also super close.

i legit was gonna uninstall, he did 22 damage in 1 turn as a fucking sham LOL

Ferrio

Banned
Okay guys, matches have slowed down a lot, I was hoping people would get some done this weekend but barely anyone played.. Need people to start picking it up or disqualifications will happen.

This goes to round 1 and round 2 losers. Crash you're fine since you've been waiting on round 1 results.

Okay guys, matches have slowed down a lot, I was hoping people would get some done this weekend but barely anyone played.. Need people to start picking it up or disqualifications will happen.

This goes to round 1 and round 2 losers. Crash you're fine since you've been waiting on round 1 results.

Also, since I just lost, am I out of the tourney now or moved to somewhere in the losers bracket? I have no clue how this stuff works.

EDIT: Whoops, sorry, on mobile and didn't scroll far enough over. Thanks for the clarification though. Looks like I've got a few matches to wait for before it is my turn again.

Ronabo

My mom passed away this morning unexpectedly, so I am not in a mind frame to finish this.

I'm out.

Good luck too all.

Ferrio

Banned
Round 1 and round 2 of losers have till the end of wednesday to conclude their matches (with the exception of crash). After that I will hand out DQs, to one if not both of the participants of the match.

Madouu

Won versus slacker 2-1, hopefully he will post to confirm since I didn't take screenshots.

He had some shitty draws in the third game, sorry for the no kill commands!

bigf00t

Hey Raxus, I haven't seen you on yet. Let me know when you want to play, I think we're the slow pokes in this round.

Ferrio

Banned
Kirblar and Sadranger. You have until the end of today to get your match done. If not, one if not both of you will be disqualified.

Ferrio

Banned
Kirblar and Sadranger. You have until the end of today to get your match done. If not, one if not both of you will be disqualified.

Annnnnd it's gone.

Sorry guys, both of you have been disqualified. Match was never done, and neither even replied to this post. Congrats to Barrage I suppose hah.

Raxus

Hobart. I am going to be on out visiting family this weekend so I won't be able to play until Tuesday. PM me when you want to play.

hobart

Hey Raxus! Been awhile since I've played... been waiting a looonnnggg time! Haha.

No worries. Middle next week should work. I'll friend you on Bnet and we should be able to connect there or thru PM.

Good luck!

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
Yep, ggs. I won 2-1 over NemesisQ.

Game 1:

2gSqTSI.png

Game 2:

XPqSJqJ.png

Game 3:

YRnwTf6.png

Top Bottom