• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Happy New Year!)!

jonno394

Yes, the new book smell is great, flicked through it and read the Prologue manga (it's awesome) and i'm really happy with the book, will give it a proper indepth read later.

Also, can't wait to watch Makoto Shinkais newest film on Blu-Ray, Mangas collectors edition release is nice.

2013-01-28144913.jpg

GulAtiCa

Found this at a local Goodwill. Except for the controller, came with all cables. Works too. $19. Also found a few extra Wii/GC cables. Which is good cause I needed an extra one since my main GC one is being used by my N64.

Yes Boss!

DC shmup collection growing slowly. This is only the third title I've bought for the system in about the span of five years. Wanted it for a good while, though. And was priced nicely:

C018FF68-5B32-4853-AA37-919062B1072D-12136-00000CED0F942934.jpg

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
DC shmup collection growing slowly. This is only the third title I've bought for the system in about the span of five years. Wanted it for a good while, though. And was priced nicely:

C018FF68-5B32-4853-AA37-919062B1072D-12136-00000CED0F942934.jpg

Yeaaayy yeeaaayyyy!

Found it kinda interesting that prices on that game haven't gone up like... at all in the last five years. Game cost a bundle, but I still have no regrets about buying it.

def sim

cunuJso.png

I've complete DS2 on PS3, but I'm planning to run through it again on 360 and S-Rank it in preparation for the third entry. I bought Lollipop Chainsaw because I felt like playing a Japanese game.

rDvpAmx.png

Some spare PS3 cases and Groundhog Day.

Also, the Nexus 4 camera isn't great at all. Ugh

Yes Boss!

Yeaaayy yeeaaayyyy!

Found it kinda interesting that prices on that game haven't gone up like... at all in the last five years. Game cost a bundle, but I still have no regrets about buying it.

I think prices have actually gone down a bit. I've also been looking at the Noami version since one of my cabs is wired for JVS and that is the one that seems to be going up...kinda like the STV version of Radiant Silvergun.

So happy to finally be able to post in this thread. It's provided years of enjoyment. Thanks to all that's contributed.

Now, to a few of my recent pick ups! Lets start with the most recent :D

0zmvawg.jpg

Followed by some handheld goodies:

xbtDrJo.jpg

Some new Blu-rays:

YgAN2lY.jpg

For that fighting game itch:

QBjkFsU.jpg

Last buy not least. had to pick up Alternate NieR. Also, Idolm@ster from recommendation. I <3 Makoto

qrfVWmD.jpg

Until next month :D

Ridge Racer DS because even though it's not that good, I'm a RR nut and needed it for my collection. A complete Super Smash TV for the SNES, and though I already had the cart for WaveRace 64, I got the box to make it complete.

edit: And I have to say, for a cell phone, this camera does alright.

zty8hu9.jpg

timnich

rDvpAmx.png

Some spare PS3 cases and Groundhog Day.

Also, the Nexus 4 camera isn't great at all. Ugh
Where did you get the spare PS3 cases from? I've been looking all over for them, even thinking about hitting up a GameStop for some cheap used games to pilfer cases from.

def sim

Where did you get the spare PS3 cases from? I've been looking all over for them, even thinking about hitting up a GameStop for some cheap used games to pilfer cases from.

It's sold right off Amazon. The batch I received are the older game cases with the Playstation logo on them. They are slightly smaller, making the art sleeves have a very tight fit.

and just in time for Bill Murray day too, which is approaching! I need to buy this too, even if they do show it all day on the 2nd. Any cool bonus features on that bad boy?

I haven't opened it yet, but it's the 15th anniversary edition so there should be some good content I hope. I bought it just so I can watch it on the 2nd. :D

Cypher

More viewing goodies!

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers - The Complete Series (DVD)

DSC09688_zps2fc79eaf.jpg

Rihanna: Live Tour at the O2 (DVD)
I Am.: SMTOWN Live World Tour in Madison Square Garden (DVD)

DSC09692_zps28f9eca4.jpg

Dredd (BD)
Taken 2 (Best Buy-Exclusive w/Shirt) (BD)

DSC09691_zps8ca4fe63.jpg

Prowl

ah sorry..its gopro 3 Black im having problem.got it from bestbuy and now im back to Turkey..no warranty in here

wow that sucks :( mine is going alright so far, hopefully it doesn't fail.

You should contact gopro I'm pretty sure they have international warranty, you should be able to send it to them to get fixed.

Cypher

Nice pickup! I might have to eventually break down and by this, I just wish it were the Green Ranger on the cover instead of the White. haha.

Picked it up for cheap on Amazon for about ~$58 bucks! Get it there while the price still floats in that range! :)

Top Bottom