• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Happy New Year!)!

CZtZJrp.jpg

While it's beautifully made, I've been totally let down by this book personally. 95% of the concept drawings are of characters. The environments and dungeon maps are so much more interesting in my opinion and while they tease Miyamoto design docs they never show more than a few (and they are thumbnail size at that). The Skyward Sword section is the best but I wish there was more world design content for the other games.

Sora_N

I am in love with the art in that game. The cover is the first cover in a long time that I had zero desire to replace with a custom one. It is just gorgeous.

Agreed! I love the art for this game! I was gonna finish Shadow Dragon first before I started this one but I think I'm gonna just start the 3DS one! :p

The artbook is made from really good material, too bad EB shipped it with the game wedged in the middle so the artbook is a bit round right now, not sure if I should flatten it slightly.

My first post for this great Thread :)

Please add me: swordsman360 [xbox live]

I finished my mame arcade last August 2012, but still have to apply the monitor brezel. Player 1 with Sanwa Joy+buttons , Player 2 :Seimitsu joy+buttons.
Controller panel applied with perspex.

Nice looking cab build! You should share up some more pic on the build when you get that bezel in, you could post it in the Arcade Stick thread as well. Interesting button layout. Is that dropped thumb button down on the bottom left of each layout so that you have a Neo-Geo layout with the bottom four buttons?

Also, random question, but do you find that you actually swap around between the two stick types for different games? I build a LS-32 stick that I love and I'm considering building a second one with JLF instead, but I'm not sure if I'd like the feel of swapping back and forth between different stick / button sets or not.

GulAtiCa

My latest pickup for today. I'll prob have more photos later this week. lol

Vigilante 8. Such an awesome game.
Solar Eclipse. Needed a new Saturn game, and this one looked like fun.
Halo 2 Limited Edition. Will join my Doom 3 LE. Found it cheap.

Cypher

Final software pickups for January!

Anarchy Reigns (360)
DMC: Devil May Cry (PS3)
Resident Evil 6 (PS3)

DSC09702_zps3dfe3fe3.jpg

Bioshock - Ultimate Rapture Edition (360)
Hitman HD Trilogy (360)

DSC09729_zpsa61a543c.jpg

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - Wizard's Edition (PS3)
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Official Game Guide

DSC09733_zps94285658.jpg

BROFIST!

Mine is en route to me as we speak, so excited, have ya picked up any of the other Masterpiece tfs?

321314_10200253584279575_1836119808_n.jpg

I haven't picked up a Lamor yet. I don't like having duplicate molds and I knew that Sunstreaker would come sooner or later so I held out. I'll likely grab Prowllater this year and I'm waiting on my Masterminds Creations Shockwave to ship. Ad my Durango purchase may have to wait as Masterminds Creadtionis doing a Not Predaking

Also no Pictures: Sonic Racing Transformed for Wii U, Rhyhm Thief, Anarchy Reigns and Capcom vs SNK for Dreamcast

leng jai

I haven't picked up a Lamor yet. I don't like having duplicate molds and I knew that Sunstreaker would come sooner or later so I held out. I'll likely grab Prowllater this year and I'm waiting on my Masterminds Creations Shockwave to ship. Ad my Durango purchase may have to wait as Masterminds Creadtionis doing a Not Predaking

Also no Pictures: Sonic Racing Transformed for Wii U, Rhyhm Thief, Anarchy Reigns and Capcom vs SNK for Dreamcast

Don't think I've ever been more jealous of a pick up post.

For the love of god does anyone know anywhere selling Soundwave MP still besides Ebay?

www.Bigbadtoystore.com or. www.RobotKingdom.com might have some still in stock. Also...www.NCSX.com sometimes carries them

As for pics of the figure...my son is 18 months and my wife doesn't do the best job keeping him from my stuff. So its MISB until he's a little older.

thought this might appease you somewhat
http://tformers.com/transformers-mp-13-masterpiece-soundwave/19391/news.html

EDIT: Looks like they are all sold out or taking orders for next month. Not surre, maybe Play-Asia, but I can't check it here at work. www.Amazon.co.jp maybe?

leng jai

www.Bigbadtoystore.com or. www.RobotKingdom.com might have some still in stock. Also...www.NCSX.com sometimes carries them

As for pics of the figure...my son is 18 months and my wife doesn't do the best job keeping him from my stuff. So its MISB until he's a little older.

thought this might appease you somewhat
http://tformers.com/transformers-mp-13-masterpiece-soundwave/19391/news.html

EDIT: Looks like they are all sold out or taking orders for next month. Not surre, maybe Play-Asia, but I can't check it here at work. www.Amazon.co.jp maybe?

Great links. BBT seem to have some up for preorder next month but the shipping is $42 to Australia so it ends up being around $230. I've never actually own a MP product though so I'm not sure if the price tag is really worth it.

LiK

Aha, sweet. I only have Convoy and Megatron.

Top Bottom