• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Fireflu said:
Dead Leaves and Lupin, well done good sir!

Indeed! I admit though, I am a thinpak/box set freak. I figure any show is worth $30 or so and will watch and review it.

The Manga titles are Buy 1 Get 1 free at my local store. There's a bunch more I need to pick up.

inner-G

Banned
Kintaro said:
Samurai 7, Burst Angel, Lupin III First Haul, Lupin III Final Haul, Appleseed ('88), Dead Leaves and Kaze no Yojimbo.

This too.
I love those new Viridian collection sets, like the Bakuretsu Tenshi one. The cases are all paper, but they're REALLY cheap. I got the Tenchi GXP one and love it.

Finally got off my ass and took a picture of my recent pick ups. However I didnt actually pay for the two records.

Picture015.jpg

the one without a name on it is King Crimson. Id have to say i am enjoying Emerson lake & Palmer more though its seriously awesome and im glad someone told me to listen to them.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Mattlikewhoa said:
Finally!!!

DSC07527.jpg

See you guys online...
so what's up with this game...hatchback racing by sega? i'm intrigued.

MrHoopla

kafka rock opera said:
Finally got off my ass and took a picture of my recent pick ups. However I didnt actually pay for the two records.

Picture015.jpg

the one without a name on it is King Crimson. Id have to say i am enjoying Emerson lake & Palmer more though its seriously awesome and im glad someone told me to listen to them.
great taste in music man!

Backflip said:
I also received that t-shirt when they sent the game and the press kit. It's too small for me so I hung it on my office wall. I didn't get the box though, what's in it ?

The Tshirt and the Press Kit were in the box. It's pretty huge and awesome !

Rhythm Tengoku. Gonna have the buy the new DS version when it comes out.

IMG_02881.jpg

More rhythm madness. I guess I need Quendan too?

IMG_02901.jpg

Tried the demo and it seemed fun enough.

IMG_02911.jpg

Couldn't help myself with this even though I haven't finished the first one. Easy mode, yay! :D

IMG_02921.jpg

Knuckles Chaotix & Kolibri for the 32x;

SP_A0299.jpg

And a few Megadrive games; Batman Returns, Ghouls 'n Ghosts, Revenge of Shinobi, Street Fighter II CE & the loose cart is Rock & Roll Racing ^_^

SP_A0296.jpg

sw26

My first two pickups of the month:

July1.jpg

The latest Edge and 'Mania 24 on Blu-ray, which is my first Blu purchase despite having had my PS3 for almost a year and my HDTV for 18 months. Picture quality is, as expected, amazing though.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Pickups... lazy, from this week/last week.

2638658444_dece137b5b.jpg

Completed my Ryu Ga Gotoku/Yakuza collection... Can't wait til' Sept. 9th for US release of Yakuza 2!

2638657998_d42f7abdb1.jpg

Like many ppl the other week, Guitar Hero for the DS...

2638658214_3b336c023d.jpg

Japanese version of Initial D: Extreme Stage for PS3 and one of the new white GCN controllers...

And some bomb ass Korean BBQ the other night!

2638662596_e717dd2316.jpg

jtardiou

Banned
Is it worth checking out if you've never seen the anime/manga?

EDIT: Wow, the only thing that looks shittier than that game is the guy playing :x

Pezking

New MP3-Player:
n6om8n.jpg

Sony NWZ-A828 - I'm really, really impressed it's sound quality. The included headphones are also great.

New Camera:

2qltv8l.jpg

Sony DSC-T200. Extremely fast, insane 3,5" Touchscreen-Display, and takes good pictures.
I didn't want the new T300, since I have no use for even more Megapixels, and it's significantly slower.

Some pictures of the camera itself, taken with a crappy mobile phone:

15x8evp.jpg
24yuwr8.jpg

And yet again the best purchase of the year: A season-ticket for Eintracht Frankfurt!
359msnr.jpg

Also 2 tickets for the friendly match against Real Madrid:
203xpx.jpg

First two are actually several weeks old but I was lazy

Wario: Master of Disguise + book
2dirbfd.jpg

22'' LCDTV (my 10 year old 19'' CRT died)
2qtxwtl.jpg

Neal Morse - Sola Scriptura + 10-pack DVD-R
wvv4hk.jpg

A load of HD DVD's massively cheap. £4 each how good is that! Awww with these I wonder HD DVD ever lost :lol

2wcn121.jpg

Another Christian Bale he's a mad man! American Psycho £3 couldn't complain

2a4rad0.jpg

mozfan12

Banned
Pezking said:
New MP3-Player:
[
And yet again the best purchase of the year: A season-ticket for Eintracht Frankfurt!
359msnr.jpg

Also 2 tickets for the friendly match against Real Madrid:
203xpx.jpg

say hi to Galindo for me...

jester

Neo Member
Pezking said:
New MP3-Player:
n6om8n.jpg

Sony NWZ-A828 - I'm really, really impressed it's sound quality. The included headphones are also great.

I've been interested in this line of MP3 players. I'm guessing you got the 16gb with Bluetooth? What kind of software did it come with? Is it easy to use? Also, have you tried to watch any videos on it yet?

Echoes

ffta2-cap.jpg

ng2-cap.jpg

I wasn't planning to pick FFTA2 at all but man... the game is amazing. Screw the crappy storyline, the gameplay is right down addictive as hell.

JEKKI

MarkMan said:
And some bomb ass Korean BBQ the other night!

2638662596_e717dd2316.jpg
more ppl need to start posting their food pickups!!!

unless you're eating at like Taco Bell n Burger King and shyt... leave that shyt in the commode...

I got dim sum the other day... been too lazy to upload...

tomorrow...

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Eh, not worth posting a picture of it but I picked up Kino Journey Thinpak today for $17. Good stuff. I'm a thinpak addict.

Pezking

mozfan12 said:
say hi to Galindo for me...

I will! :D

Great defender. Came out of nowhere last season. Very reliable. Most of the time you don't even notice he's on the field - he just does his job.

Marco Russ, the recently signed Habib Bellaid and Aaron Galindo should form a very nice interior defense next season.

Pezking

jester said:
I've been interested in this line of MP3 players. I'm guessing you got the 16gb with Bluetooth? What kind of software did it come with? Is it easy to use? Also, have you tried to watch any videos on it yet?

No, I got the 8GB version, but yes, with bluetooth.

It came with some Media Manager software by Sony, but I just use Windows Media Player. Works like a charm for playlists, download of album information, etc.

I convert videos with Super, and just drag them on the player via Windows Explorer.

The player is extremely easy to use. Had an iPod Nano before, and the A828 is better in every aspect.

Videos look great. It's nice that you can change the orientation of the video (hold the player sideways for full use of the 320x240 resolution).

Even the subtitles of converted anime fansubs are readable without problems.

Overall a great multimedia player. Well worth it's price, since the included headphones are also pure quality.

Takeda Kenshi

blew Staal
kafka rock opera said:

Picture015.jpg

Wait, wait, yes, it's official. We have confirmation. You officially fucking rock.

Yes Boss!

Khalid-S said:

So the Diablo II that is up at the Blizzard Store will work on Intel Macs (my processor is the 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo)? Just curious cause I want to get it but I can't tell if it will work OK.

Top Bottom