• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Gagaman

Roujin Z! I've been trying to find that on DVD for years! Such a great film, and some more favorites of mine are in there like memories and Tokyo Godfathers. :D

LiK

sykoex said:
wtf, I didn't get it just because I didn't want ATT's crappy service. But If I already had account with them and I was illegible for the discount I would have preordered the second it was announced. You have some willpower.

i hate ATT's coverage here. i'm actually gonna get the iPod Touch if i wanted some of the fancy new features. there's no way i'm gonna go back to using ATT.

Gagaman said:
Roujin Z! I've been trying to find that on DVD for years! Such a great film, and some more favorites of mine are in there like memories and Tokyo Godfathers. :D
It's in stock on rightstuf right now for 10 bucks.

Was on my way home and noticed a garage sale.. stopped in and got all these gameboy games for a $1 total... not sure if any of these are any good .. dont have a gameboy any longer so maybe some of you guys know if anything here is good.

Photo070.jpg

Eteric Rice

bigGIRLSblouse said:
Was on my way home and noticed a garage sale.. stopped in and got all these gameboy games for a $1 total... not sure if any of these are any good .. dont have a gameboy any longer so maybe some of you guys know if anything here is good.

Photo070.jpg

Daaamn, good deal there.

I just got Battle Toads for the Gameboy last week. :D

Yes Boss!

Shooter Time! Just waiting for my Mushihime Sama to arrive and I'll finally be done with the Cave PS2 collection.

Special thanks goes to _dementia for cluing me in on Under Defeat!!

P1010229.jpg

P1010231.jpg

P1010230.jpg

Canti

Haven't posted in here in a while D:

2cdg9z6.jpg

125rm90.jpg

2wnohhi.jpg

ehghp0.jpg

- After years of hype I've finally started One Piece, got 4-5 on the way too
- Quantum of Solace BR and Sonic Unleashed (early birthday gift from a friend who knew I wasn't keen on it :lol )
- Game Programming All In One (in way over my head)
- Woot Tee "Pandora's Friends"

:)

Gagaman

pancakesandsex said:
It's in stock on rightstuf right now for 10 bucks.
I;'m in the UK though, would they ship over?

Yes Boss! How much did Under Defeat set you back? one of the few DC games I'm still after, that, but not willing to pay what I've seen it go for.

Yes Boss!

Gagaman said:
Yes Boss! How much did Under Defeat set you back? one of the few DC games I'm still after, that, but not willing to pay what I've seen it go for.

$110. I got the regular edition so it was a bit cheaper. It was sealed and new so I might have paid a few bucks more...but I liked the seller's description. I'm putting together a cabinet, and this is gonna be for that. I don't have my DC set for import play yet so I've not tried it. I know I've got a Gameshark disc from a decade ago but I can't find it...gonna have to search on the internet.

Danielsan

Anonymous Tipster said:
Embarrassing pillow aside, can someone tell me what controller that is? I've been looking for something to use with my 360 that has a decent D-pad. I can't make out the name on it, English or Japanese.
It's a sega usb controller but as far I know it doesn't work with the 360.

Gagaman

Yes Boss! said:
$110. I got the regular edition so it was a bit cheaper. It was sealed and new so I might have paid a few bucks more...but I liked the seller's description. I'm putting together a cabinet, and this is gonna be for that. I don't have my DC set for import play yet so I've not tried it. I know I've got a Gameshark disc from a decade ago but I can't find it...gonna have to search on the internet.
That's actually not too bad for a sealed copy. A boot disc of some sort will do the trick for playing imports on DC. Most if not all the cheat discs, even the demo versions, will do it.

Yes Boss!

Gagaman said:
That's actually not too bad for a sealed copy. A boot disc of some sort will do the trick for playing imports on DC. Most if not all the cheat discs, even the demo versions, will do it.

Yeah, I had that boot disc back in the day. Tried looking for it but it is buried too deep in storage. They sell them on eBay for pretty cheap...the exact one I had previously. So, I'm gonna have to stare at my game for a bit longer!

Agreed about the price! I think it was fair. He was a collector in Davis CA and I'm in SoCal so it was nice not to have to deal with folks from asia for it.

nyprimus2

Anonymous Tipster said:
Embarrassing pillow aside, can someone tell me what controller that is? I've been looking for something to use with my 360 that has a decent D-pad. I can't make out the name on it, English or Japanese.
That is the Sega Saturn USB controller. It is only compatible with the PS3 and PC though.

I was also looking for a 360 controller with a good d-pad about a month ago. Try to track down one of the Street Fighter 4 FightPads. I got the Ryu one for $40.

Well I definitely can say I'm a fan. I now own Medal of Honor Airborne on every system. :lol
DSC00372.jpg

FYE was clearancing shirts. Both Gears and God were 3 bucks a piece.
DSC00369.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

Jason

june09pickup05.jpg

Tetris DS :)

june09pickup06.jpg

Transformers S1 + The Transporter

june09pickup07.jpg

Neko Case - Middle Cyclone 12", Sally Shapiro - Disco Romance, Lykke Li/El Perro Del Mar - Split 7"

mikanko

Yes Boss! said:
Shooter Time! Just waiting for my Mushihime Sama to arrive and I'll finally be done with the Cave PS2 collection.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg114/gregbuczek/P1010229.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg114/gregbuczek/P1010231.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg114/gregbuczek/P1010230.jpg

Oooh, those Cave games look familar! Haha, I don't think I've ever seen anything I've sold posted on one of these threads before.

Nice pickup on Under Defeat, that's one game I don't think I could bear to part with. I needed the money from Ibara/DoJ to help me with paying for a seimitsu stick for my 360 ><.

Thanks again!

neoism

2l9rsax.jpg
:D :D

Haven't bought many games this year! RE5 <3 <3
23lft34.jpg

160gbHD fo "stuff"
20zchdw.jpg

2uivekm.jpg

Found a old guide for like 10 bucks
2q8u5jo.jpg
:D

155s94o.jpg

Got hunters for $3 lol

Not really a purchase an awesome gaffer gave me a code!
121fhpk.jpg

Also bought
Flower
The Pitt DLC
Broken Steel DLC

Can't wait to get MvsC2 and Point Outlook DLC!
The second half of this year is fucking ridiculous, soo much shit to buy, I'm considering on getting a new PC, had this one for 6 years!

Yes Boss! said:

P1010229.jpg

Nice! Did you complete the rest of the G.Rev collection too? (Zero Gunner 2, Border Down and Wartech)

neoism

Valkyr Junkie said:
Neoism, your post reminded me of the single greatest strategy guide ever made. Glad I've still got my copy :D

158a51c.jpg
Yeah, I wish I could find it fo cheap!
Kilrogg said:
You do know that's the demo version, right?
3 was probably too much lol

JEKKI

milkham said:
jekki can you post some pics of what the inside of the book looks like? i might pick up some of his stuff too.
yezzir!

1zfu0id.jpg

it's basically jus a regular book... a small pic then an article about the subject.

not much else, other than
like 4 comic pages and a picross puzzle

JEKKI

what game is that?!?! I cant read the yappaneez...

there's another japanese shmup game at the arcade I dont kno what it's called... so I asked someone and they told me it's called Progear.

that game is awesome!!

-edit-

oh haha... it's do don pachi!

JEKKI said:
what game is that?!?! I cant read the yappaneez...

there's another japanese shmup game at the arcade I dont kno what it's called... so I asked someone and they told me it's called Progear.
DoDonPachi: Dai Ou Jou

LiK

Valkyr Junkie said:
Neoism, your post reminded me of the single greatest strategy guide ever made. Glad I've still got my copy :D

158a51c.jpg

still have mine as well including the official one ;)

Yes Boss!

memecomplex said:
Nice! Did you complete the rest of the G.Rev collection too? (Zero Gunner 2, Border Down and Wartech)

Yeah, I want that Border Down game. Super fancy. But it is pricey so I'll have to wait a bit.

mikanko said:
Oooh, those Cave games look familar! Haha, I don't think I've ever seen anything I've sold posted on one of these threads before.

Ha, very cool...so I helped fund a stick! That is quaint. Thanks for the games!

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
sykoex said:
:lol :lol :lol

That's pretty cold that someone tried selling that as if it were the real game.

Besides, wasn't it sold as a bundle with the DS at some point (at least in the US)? He paid for a something that's basically free :/.

:lol I'm sorry I know it's not funny, but I can't help it!

Shadow780

Valkyr Junkie said:

158a51c.jpg

Damn I WILL own this and the misprinted backcover copy someday, hmph!

hopefully:(

Top Bottom