• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Proc

Manp said:
how about using one of these L shaped connectors:

ricl84.gif

?

:)

ahh I probably should have looked for one of those :lol

Oh well, 2 more sata ports for me.

zmet

Ghostbusters:
jun10.jpg

The Transformers: The Complete First Season:
jun11.jpg

I also downloaded the arcade Space Harrier from the Wii Virtual Console Arcade. The sound emulation can be buggy at times, and there is slow down on some of the boss battles.

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Some E3 swag

IMG_1949.jpg

I've decided to pick up some classic PS2 rpg's to brush up on my Japanese. Sealed DQ8 for only $12!

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Got this from goodwill for $1.17 after tax:
halflife-1.jpg

When I put the CD key into Steam, it gave me this:
halflife.png

Well, I am happy :D

Drkirby said:

halflife.png

and yet word on the street is that Valve are money grabbing dicks.....

I personally love them and will buy anything they chuck up, great developer that loves their community.

(I play on PC however)

Yes Boss!

Game Rogue said:
Special 'cardbord' tapping pad enclosed. Oh... and the box art has the BB LE Banner and tapping pad callout. Same price ($30) as non-LE SKU.

Whoa, that is completely not sexy with the BB branding. :-(

JEKKI

whooo! zappos.com is gdlk!

2qdyemr.jpg

and I also got...

2cpdl7d.jpg

stupid azz finishline.com didnt have any stock of the hat locally, so I ordered it online...

and all they did was ship it from simi valley town center... with the receipt included.

wtf I was jus there 2 weeks ago!! lol

Ninja Scooter said:
WTF dude?
W
T
F?

Where?
The Kobe Puppet Ring-Hand shirt, and the cork shirt were sold exclusively at the House of Hoops store; they're sold out though. The MVPuppets shirt can be purchased at Niketown; but you better hurry 'cause these will be long gone in a matter of days.

Drkirby said:

I had the same thing happen with a copy of Opposing force at half price books. It was, unfortunately after I had bought the $10 half life 1 on steam, but at least I got the expansions and CS.

Roxas

I apologise in advance for some of the quality in these pics

Photo0785.jpg

- Sacred 2 Collectors Edition PS3

Photo0787.jpg

- InFamous
- Quantum of Solace C.E
- Virtua Tennis 3
- Punch-Out!
- Gran Turismo 4
- Star Ocean 4

Photo0789.jpg

- Band of Brothers
- Terminator 2 Skynet Edition
- Bourne Trilogy

Photo0790.jpg

- The Sims 3 C.E
- Demon's Souls

Photo0791.jpg

- Nintendo DSi
- Sonic Rush Adventure
- Professor Layton & The Curious Village

Photo0799.jpg
Photo0798.jpg

- Dell Inspiron 15

Photo0794.jpg

- Futurama Series 1-4

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
S6304216.jpg
S6304208.jpg

Bought Trash Panic a couple weeks ago; Elephant DVD for $3, A Long Hard Look at 'Psycho' by Raymond Durgnat, and a GPS.

Now that training camp is soon beginning it's time to get back into football mode!

pack.jpg

Two 8 X 10s (11X14 with the border) from NFLShop.com for and two iced beer mugs (only one pictured).

Not to repost but to keep it game related I bought these two earlier in the month.

june.jpg

Still on the edge about getting Surf City DLC for Burnout.

What I do want to buy at the current moment is the 'new' Sam n Max game but MS apparently doesnt want me to buy since there's something screwy still going on with XBL. I might change my mind soon, hurry up and fix it and get my money!

Yes Boss!

Oh man, Lost first two seasons are finally on blu-ray? Gotta get those asap.

I got myself a few movies from DVD Planet. Usually do Amazon but I felt like driving to Westminster to pick these up at the Planet shop. Deepika and Rossellini fun!! Bless Criterion for finally releasing Louis XIV in a decent master.

P1010140.jpg

And got the Mad Catz non-TE stick. Awesome feel. Not sure what I'm gonna do with this bad boy...probably just put in white sanwa parts to keep the stock look intact.

P1010137.jpg

b.e.r.g

Drkirby said:
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l133/Drkirby/Random/halflife-1.jpg

[IMG]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l133/Drkirby/Random/halflife.png

Well, I am happy :D[/QUOTE]
You can just add old Valve games to Steam like that? Nice! I have pretty much all the classics laying about :D

Google

b.e.r.g said:
You can just add old Valve games to Steam like that? Nice! I have pretty much all the classics laying about :D

You can add any game to Steam, my friend.

Just click the add non-steam game button in the bottom left.

eznark said:
You win, my friend.

aaronjesus1-1.jpg

:D

Just got to get a frame for them. They offered a framed version for an extra $20 bucks each on NFLshop.com! I know I can get them for $5 or $6. I'm fine overpaying for NFL content but I can take only so much :p.

By the way not to take this thing off topic but I'm seriously considering taking my Favre stuff down. I'm not going to burn it like some people have been doing ...I'll just tuck it away in the basement and hope things cool down in the next 20 years. I just can't stand the thought of him anymore...

Anyway. Back to June pickups!

Marvie_3

Banned
TheLegendary said:
By the way not to take this thing off topic but I'm seriously considering taking my Favre stuff down. I'm not going to burn it like some people have been doing ...I'll just tuck it away in the basement and hope things cool down in the next 20 years. I just can't stand the thought of him anymore...
I did just that. :lol All my Favre figures/jerseys are tucked away in a box and probably will be for several years. I hear time heals all wounds so I guess we'll find out.... :lol

Leonsito

Some birthday gifts from end of May.

IMG_2100.jpg

A second hand GBMicro (I need a faceplate replacement :( )

IMG_2110.jpg

And finally, Muse tickets for Barcelona :D

IMG_2103.jpg

AllGamer

Parts.jpg

8 x Sanwa OBSF-30 Pushbutton White

2 x Sanwa OBSF-30 Pushbutton Black

2 x Sanwa OBSM Series 30mm Hole Plug

1 x Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT-SKBall Handle Joystick

HBP

AllGamer said:
Parts.jpg

8 x Sanwa OBSF-30 Pushbutton White

2 x Sanwa OBSF-30 Pushbutton Black

2 x Sanwa OBSM Series 30mm Hole Plug

1 x Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT-SKBall Handle Joystick

Nice, still need to mod my stick. Where did you get your parts from?

LiK

_dementia said:
How are you liking Battle Fantasia?

I ended up loving the art but not the game :(

i haven't played it yet but i heard it was mediocre as well. i kinda bought it on impulse since it was on sale and i love the art as well.

Top Bottom