• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

AllGamer

Nice, still need to mod my stick. Where did you get your parts from?

Lizardlick

Ordererd May 11th, shipped June 1st :)

edit: Arrived in Germany June 10th, went to customs to get my stuff June 18th :D

Yes Boss!

LiK said:
i haven't played it yet but i heard it was mediocre as well. i kinda bought it on impulse since it was on sale and i love the art as well.

How much did you pay? I've been wanting to buy it for months but the cheapest I've ever seen it was $43 on Amazon. Trying to get it for less than $20.

LiK

Yes Boss! said:
How much did you pay? I've been wanting to buy it for months but the cheapest I've ever seen it was $43 on Amazon. Trying to get it for less than $20.

$30 from Newegg. that was my sweet spot for it.

IMG_1778.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
sd046p.jpg

This is now my third copy of Crackdown. :lol
Lost the first, Xbox scratched the second.

The weird thing is, this copy is like english/french. I'm assuming it's from Canada?
There won't be any problems running this on my US console will there?
2rzqmc5.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sweet!
My Xbox should be returning from the Dead tomorrow!

I've gotten a bunch of stuff this month...
Working part-time(through high school) has finally paid off! :lol
1000437y.jpg

New pump for my bike.
1000434w.jpg

Stack of comics my local comic-artist "recommended" to me during a yard sale. I was all over the Watchmen issues(only missing a few) as soon as I discovered them in his sell piles.
1000436h.jpg

Amazing series.
1000439z.jpg

My new laptop for college(TF2/Architecture/Design), it's bananas! I also got an iPod touch(gonna give it to dad for Fathers day) and a printer for free through rebates.
1000438ink.jpg

Applesac slip cover for it.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I picked up a few things this month, Bit of a spending spree.

8000 Space Bucks 60$, ****ing Prepare for the summer releases!
Ninja Blade 20$, Gonna turn you into 800 Goozex points when I'm done <3
The Seventh Seal BrD 20$ First movie purchase in over a year
Ouran High School Host Volume 12, 6$, Only Manga series I collect
Castlevania SOTN/Peggle XBLA, 12$

All you guys and your Macbooks! I have an old iBook G4 that I've been using since college and I'm waiting until I have enough expendable income to pick up the mid level 15" Macbook Pro. Making me want to pick it up now and put more debt on top of the student loans I'm already paying off... baaad idea.

I had a pretty good pick upo. Went to the Cleveland Zoo on Saturday... they were having an adoption drive outside the main gate. We saw this big guy as we were passing and my wife and I both fell in love with the big lug.

Meet Max... a 2 yr old male (neutered) orange tabby. happy, healthy, super loveable.

kb6n4h.jpg

h3ro said:
Holy crap... you own Keyboard Cat!!
MAx is about twice the size of keyboard cat.

It's hard to show scale..but he's a fucking huge house cat. He's double the size of the other adult male cat in the house.

h3ro

Outcast2004 said:

It's hard to show scale..but he's a fucking huge house cat. He's double the size of the other adult male cat in the house.

Holy crap, your cat ate keyboard cat!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Got this for my daughter....

3639616097_d59dbd0a85.jpg

And this for me...

3640426898_4994aab188.jpg

And this for being one of the best classics of all time!

3639616779_44d17f236d.jpg

Outcast2004 said:

We need more pictures of a side by side comparison with the other cat.

kiryogi

Banned
Alright! Got Knights as a belated present, picked up Arc Rise Fantasia for a good JRPG fix (Perhaps another bday myself..), the hardback to first Haruhi novel and added more blu-rays to my collection!

june09pickups.png

milkham

jekki can you post some pics of what the inside of the book looks like? i might pick up some of his stuff too.

ergo said:
Just got my new power supply today. Friggin' second one i've gone through.
not going to go thru my whole story, I have 2 xbox 360s, and somehow I ended up with a power supply that wont fit into either of them, been atleast 6 months, need to call 18004MYXBOX but im really sick of even dealing with their support people, hopefully they can send me a power strip that actually works with my console as apparently they have 2 different types of power strips

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
GodfatherX said:
not going to go thru my whole story, I have 2 xbox 360s, and somehow I ended up with a power supply that wont fit into either of them, been atleast 6 months, need to call 18004MYXBOX but im really sick of even dealing with their support people, hopefully they can send me a power strip that actually works with my console as apparently they have 2 different types of power strips
Yep, really annoyed me when I was going to test a system only 360 at Circuit City that was for sale for $70. Had my 360 with a few games and the hook ups in my car, tried to hook it up, power wouldn't fix :/

Qwell

Just a sampling of what I have picked up recently, I have been on a Micro SDHC kick lately, especially after I finally got a CR-5400 which allows me to turn 2x micro sdhc cards into a single MS Pro Duo card for my PSP, currently I'm sitting at 16GB of space on my psp but that will soon go to 24GB, which will go nicely with my new PSP-2000 which I should get tomorrow.

junefryload.jpg

glaurung

Ya, that image looks too dangerously close to a stock image.

Quick, add some toes/thumbs/pets/stickers/spit/blur/reflections/trash.

Yes Boss!

Looks like a scan to me...

Damn,

3GS!!!!! I'm eligible for an upgrade (have the first iPhone). Still haven't made my mind up yet...need impressions!

Chorazin

neojubei said:

Mine's on the FedEx truck for delivery today!

You sir get the honor of being the first to post the new iPhone. I pass my crown down from last year when I was the first to post the 3G!

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Chorazin said:
Mine's on the FedEx truck for delivery today!

You sir get the honor of being the first to post the new iPhone. I pass my crown down from last year when I was the first to post the 3G!

YAY thanks. Wow are you going to upgrade each year? I went from an unlocked 2G iphone to ATT 3GS

Yes Boss! said:

Damn,

3GS!!!!! I'm eligible for an upgrade (have the first iPhone). Still haven't made my mind up yet...need impressions!

Its fast and I love it.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Yes Boss! said:

Damn,

wtf, I didn't get it just because I didn't want ATT's crappy service. But If I already had account with them and I was illegible for the discount I would have preordered the second it was announced. You have some willpower.

Yes Boss!

sykoex said:
wtf, I didn't get it just because I didn't want ATT's crappy service. But If I already had account with them and I was illegible for the discount I would have preordered the second it was announced. You have some willpower.

Yeah, I'm still riding the original model from launch. My phone bill is currently $65 and it stands to jump to $75 and I only use about 60 minutes per month...so it is making it tough. I'm actually considering dropping a cell phone for a year but I use the internet on it all day at work and I don't think I could do without it. I'm thinking I might jump in.

Chorazin

neojubei said:
YAY thanks. Wow are you going to upgrade each year? I went from an unlocked 2G iphone to ATT 3GS

Its fast and I love it.

Yeah, I'm a dirty Apple whore so I will be buying next years too, I'm sure.

hEist

Yes Boss! said:
Did you buy the M+ dongle just for fun, or do you have a game for it already? I've got one sitting on my desktop as an ornament for the next month. :lol

(nice camera too!)

well, i needed a new sdcard(8gig,14€) for the camera, but amazon only ships for free if i buy something above 20€, so i bought a m+ dongle for the future :p

Top Bottom