• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Nightz said:
Got my Uncharted 2 schwag bag and shirt from the PSblog contest. Now I can do my own half-tuck! :lol

2jb4gew.jpg

Got a few games as well, will post pics later.

sweet. Cannot wait to get mine.

AzBat

Got this at a yard sale for 50 cents! :)

Didn't come with a power adapter though. Plus, there were rusted D cells still inside it which rusted & broke the battery contacts. Time to find a power adapter & try this baby out!

n4001.jpg

kylej

Banned
Sectus said:
How well does those headphones work? Is the audio quality good?

Pretty good. I only use them for Halo 3 and late night gaming and they sound quite nice. Like all headphones they need to break in for a bit so they should improve with time. I wouldn't listen to music with them but for gaming they serve their purpose well. You won't be disappointed.

Yes Boss!

Unregistered007 said:
Every week you post something new, do you even play 10% of the games you buy ?

I play 100% off the Nintendo stuff (I also buy everything they put out). Everything else is about 25% play with 10% completion rate. A good ratio for me.

(playing my new Gradius at work right now...so hot)

Ecto311

element said:
Prince of Persia (found it in clearance) and Timbuk2 XS Bag (perfect for my Asus 1000he and camera)

I just got prince of Persia for the same price at target. I'm hoping it was worth it.

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
VGChampion said:
It's the same flavor. It's just game fuel in another packaging with an alliance flavor which is the baja blast from Taco Bell.

I thought it might be a little different so we did a blind test with an old Halo game fuel and no one could tell the difference.

I like to look at it as belly fat/diabetes potion in a plastic bottle. :D

Nitemare1

slow month my ass. Between this and Infamous and Bionic Commando earlier in the month my bank account is hurtin this month.

JuneTW.jpg

Manp

Proc said:
25f7td4.jpg

My fun tonight is short lived. Have to go out tomorrow and buy a pci->sata expansion card since this big ass card covers a couple of my hard drive ports.

how about using one of these L shaped connectors:

ricl84.gif

?

:)

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
ten13 said:
MP3's:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x170/ten13_bucket/itunes.jpg/IMG]

Haven't played this since 1997:

[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x170/ten13_bucket/JunePickups003.jpg[IMG]

Couldn't resist the new price of the original iPhone 3G:

[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x170/ten13_bucket/JunePickups001.jpg
Did you get the 2 year contract?

ten13

sykoex said:
Did you get the 2 year contract?

We had just started a new 2 year contract last month when we replaced my wife's dead RAZR, so this didn't push it out much. In two years I'll be ready for the 4G. :D

2f0bqtg.jpg

Pretty sweet month and I'm not even done. I still have to pick up SMT: Devil Survivor next week. :D

-Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
-ICO
-Metal Gear Acid 1 & 2
-PSP 3000 and 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo
-Devil Summoner 2
-...In Shallow Seas We Sail by Emery
-Crisis Core (Not in picture)

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
ninj4junpei said:
[IM]http://i43.tinypic.com/2f0bqtg.jpg[/IMG]
Pretty sweet month and I'm not even done. I still have to pick up SMT: Devil Survivor next week. :D

-Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
-ICO
-Metal Gear Acid 1 & 2
-PSP 3000 and 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo
-Devil Summoner 2
-...In Shallow Seas We Sail by Emery
-Crisis Core (Not in picture)
Dang that's gonna create an epic backlog. Good luck!

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
2009-06-16084737.jpg

The Dino Tee does not fit, but I thought it was worth getting anyway :lol
Postcard with Ghostbusters pin
Video Villain LE CD
Random Woot Tee
Demon's Souls
(can hardley see the last thing which is) Devin Townsend - Ki

And a closeup of the postcard and Ghostbusters pin :D
ghostbuster-postcard.jpg

backcover-69.jpg

Woo 69 out of 100 :D

Ryn

2jfgjeu.jpg

RatPadz GS Mouse Pad +
Logitech G7 Wireless Mouse = super slick

Bob (bubble bobble) guards them with his life.

DemiMatt

went to Earth 2 and Geoff Johns signed a bunch fo my stuff, dude is super awesome and really down to earth. Also got a Philip Tan Sketch!

4899_197146660507_747120507_7430595_6659219_n.jpg

4899_197146665507_747120507_7430596_2248065_n.jpg

4899_197146615507_747120507_7430589_7683308_n.jpg

4899_197146610507_747120507_7430588_6391701_n.jpg

And some stuff Loeb Signed.

4899_197146620507_747120507_7430590_5683365_n.jpg

Loxley

Ed McGuiness draws one fucking mean Sternocleidomastoid.

*Edit: As did Michael Turner, man I miss his covers. RIP :(

crispyben

Yes Boss! said:
Like your avatar .hacked! I saw one of those Cube cars on the road. Not nearly as bad as the haters make it out to be. Looks like a car you would fine in France.
Being French, I'm very much curious of the kind of cars one would expect to find (and fine too, if you're a policeman) in France? Serious question.

Yes Boss!

crispyben said:
Being French, I'm very much curious of the kind of cars one would expect to find (and fine too, if you're a policeman) in France? Serious question.

I used to live in Paris at the turn of the century (1999-2001). It just reminded me of those funky strange passenger van/car hybrids that I'd see everywhere. This was well before the boxy-type cars showed up here in the states.

crispyben

Yes Boss! said:
I used to live in Paris at the turn of the century (1999-2001). It just reminded me of those funky strange passenger van/car hybrids that I'd see everywhere. This was well before the boxy-type cars showed up here in the states.
Hmmm... I see what you mean, I hadn't thought of it that way. Where did you live?

junepickup1.jpg

Some clothes from H&M, put together something for a African themed party. Finally got a webcam and a HD enclosure.

junepickup2.jpg

iPod headphones and FLOSS....which is one of the more important pick ups.

Yes Boss!

crispyben said:
Hmmm... I see what you mean, I hadn't thought of it that way. Where did you live?

Just beyond Place de Clichy, on rue Souffroy. I was there to go to school at Paris III Censier...finished up my film degree in France. Lots of fun just going to see movies every single day. Best city in the world if you like to watch them, that is for sure! I've only been back once in the last eight years.

Yes Boss!

LTTP but nice to have it. Never played it so (I guess) I'm in for a treat. I'm saving it to play on the Go in October. Btw, Amazon has the White PSP Go up for preorder finally.

P1010132.jpg

Forsete

Solideliquid said:
How do you like this chair? Comfy? Does it hold up like a $200 chair should?

Thanks!

I used to have a IKEA Allak and that was very flimsy compared to this. This one has parts made of steel so its very stable. Its silent when you roll around the floor, and yes its comfortable. The back support is adjustable, aka. you unlock it and then lock it at whatever angle you want.

So I recommend it. :)

Ted Kennedy was assassinated?!

Assassinated by brain tumor by the looks of it. :(

crispyben

Yes Boss! said:
Just beyond Place de Clichy, on rue Souffroy. I was there to go to school at Paris III Censier...finished up my film degree in France. Lots of fun just going to see movies every single day. Best city in the world if you like to watch them, that is for sure! I've only been back once in the last eight years.
I lived for two years porte de Clichy, then I moved to Saint-Michel, much better :D

LiK

Foil said:
Dead Space for only $9.99 new. Couldn't pass up that deal.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u155/gaf_gifs/dspace-june16.jpg[/QUOTE]

what a steal. awesome game.

jergrah

Couple of quick pickups at the comic store yesterday. Also picked up Wolverine for $37 and a new rechargeable battery for my 360 controller - need to snag pics of those later.

mdrf.jpg

Top Bottom