• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

VASPER

Banned
Got my new yamaha 2008 WR250X

2uibub9.jpg

tracky_dacks said:
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/ybshy4/IMG_001.jpg

eBay my friend! Contacted a seller and struck a deal with him. Because he lived near a store I got the 3 t-shirts I wanted in the size I wanted for AU$80 including shipping. Great tees, fits so well! :D

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/ybshy4/IMG_002.jpg

Got it on launch. Ordered the US limited edition, but couldn't wait...

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/ybshy4/IMG_003.jpg

A big 'fuck you' to Gamestop.com for dicking me around. I preordered it, but 5 days after release I emailed them because it hadn't shipped. They're response was that they were unable to process to my credit card and that emailed me to inform me of it -- which somehow I did not receive. Told them where to go and got it from eBay instead. Keeping this puppy sealed.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/ybshy4/IMG_004.jpg

Popcorn Hour media player. One of the best investments I've made. Going to pick a HDD for it sometime this week.

Ugh, but they all are Paypal..looks like I have to get a Paypall account. ;_;

Jason

EB haul
june1.jpg

Umbrella Chronicles, Manhunt 2 - $5 each
Rock Band, Geometry Wars Galaxies, Odama - $10 each
Street Fighter Alpha 3 - $15
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 - $25
Fatal Frame II (not on sale...just wanted to see what all the fuss was about)

HMV haul
june2.jpg

Scarlett Johansson - Anywhere I Lay My Head (CD+LP), Falling Down 7"
Does - Shura
Islands - Arm's Way
Hikaru Utada - Heart Station
My Brightest Diamond - A Thousand Shark's Teeth
Radiohead - The Best of
4 Months, 3 Weeks, 2 Days

Otokichi Haul
june3.jpg

Nadesico - Prince of Darkness Drama CD, You Get to Burning, OST 1
boa - Duvet
Noriko Sakai - Ureshii Namida
Kare Kano - Act 0, Act 2
the brilliant green - Los Angeles
Hikaru Utada - Beautiful World

Rightstuf Haul
june4.jpg

Lain - OST, Cyberia Mix
Ergo Proxy - Vol 5, OST 1
Nodame Cantibile 13

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
JEKKI said:
u serious??? -_- it's actually very different,

gaming industry is a very different industry than coca cola,

as gamers it's something we love and something we want to share about with other people so we're a lot more motivated to spread that sentiment without remorse.

It can be with friends or with organized groups and events.

we can look at sales figures every week or so and be like "wtf Boom Blox only 30K?" but we're never gonna be like "oh no! coca cola sales are down! they must not be force feeding us advertising enough!!"

game marketers put a lot of love and energy into the games they make.... or some of them do. If they want us to play their games, and we do and enjoy it, then we want others to play it as well so we can share a similar experience. With coke it's been the exact same product for years and we're constantly being reminded that we still need this product. It wont offer us a fresh experience but it doesnt matter becoz they'll find a way for us to consume it over and over again.

if game marketing were comparable to soft drinks, then all of you would still be at the arcade playing Street Fighter II. That's not tru tho so it's up to me to rock a street fighter shirt to remind you about how awesome this game is becoz the advertising budget capcom has for this game is nothing compared to coke's.

lol, something like that i guess.... so off topic :D

I wont even bother with that mess. You're entitled to an opinion.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Well...Here I was budgeting myself...only game bought in the last two or so months was lost planet colonies. And now I did it again:lol

Battlefield Bad Company:49.99(The demo just made me do it)
Elite Beat Agents, Bleach DS, and Capcom vs SNK Card Fighters(19.99 for all 3)
Tekken 5 Ultimate Collector's Edition(With Hiro Arcade Stick): 29.99

a 100dollars spent >_<

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I picked up the Metal Gear Solid novelization the other day... went to Toys R' Us today and was surprised at some of the deals they had there...

2610059062_1a43a0407e.jpg

Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales (DS) - $9.98
Jam Sessions (DS) - $5.00

2609228501_e80cd6e3b6.jpg

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (PS3)- $9.98
Virtua Tennis 3 (PS3) - $9.98

2610059450_097e4cab0b.jpg

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (PS3) - $9.98
Jeanne D'Arc (PSP) - $9.98

Tempted to check other TRU stores tomorrow x_x

marwan

Banned
i'm officially a Sony whore!

04012008239.jpg

9" wide screen Sony Digital frame(Accepts all memory cards, HDMI output and built in 256mb ram and USB posrts). 1GB Ma2k 2 MSpd came bundled with the package

And last for the PSP "SNK Arcade Classics Vol. 1)

Game Boy micro, Futurama, and Blu Ray remote for my PS3.

The Futurama case is so flimsy and arrived in that crap condition. Thankfully the movie was funny.

IMG_02481.jpg

CTLance

Cooking Navi DS, pretty OK piece of software.
wtu8on.jpg

Sorry for the shitty pic.

Also, I'm cheating, but... this.
Cannot wait until I can fondle its luscious DVD. Mmmmh.... so excited.

IMG_0228_1.jpg

Let the RPG DS fest begin!

Hellgate: London... Hated it in beta phase, but some friends say it has vastly improved. EB knocked it down to $19.99 this week, so I thought I'd give it a shot. So far, so good... but meh...

These Absolute Sandman books are incredible.

BobLoblaw

Banned
This is sci-fi summer baby! I should be getting my Twilight Zone Definitive Collection by tomorrow too.

Xfiles.jpg

X-Files. Never seen beyond season 2.

B5.jpg

Babylon 5. Never seen at all.

BobLoblaw said:
This is sci-fi summer baby! I should be getting my Twilight Zone Definitive Collection by tomorrow too.

Xfiles.jpg

B5.jpg

Babylon 5. Never seen at all.
I'm glad I picked today to view this thread.:D :lol
How far along are you in Voyager?

Tanukid

zmet said:
a8eKsR1CSmiBZU_DN7Qv-1nh3VRKLO410szFFmY7TFWfKTooLzmmlhV5POUMycE4d0Nfe6k3m3QKWBjv5LBn8eF8rx7i52Bw63gDcaBPJEw

Juno- Blu-ray
Sunsoft Collection (Neo Geo collection containing Galaxy Fight and Waku Waku 7) - Jpn PS2

Urgh! The Sunsoft collection is so beautiful! ;~;
I really have to find a way to play JP PS2 games...

sw26

All my June stuff in one pic:

Junepickups.jpg

And yes, that is something at times I thought I'd never see - a PAL copy of Brawl. The thing above it is the 'limited edition' slipcase that GAME online were giving away with the game, and I have to say the design is pretty damn nice. Now to go play it at long last.

Will post pics later (I'm at work), but just got a big package from my friend in Japan. He hooked me up with ALL of the MGS4 UNIQLO shirts (6 designs x 2 colors per design = 12 AWESOME MGS4 t-shirts).

Also got some magazines too...

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Photo-0008.jpg

Mobile phone picture.

Got MGS4, MGS2 and the official Headset for just over £62. Got the Guide a few days after i finished it to find some of the extras.

Will have more to post on Sunday

BobLoblaw said:

Xfiles.jpg

Wow, that box looks fucking hot. I've been meaning to get into the show for some time now. What better time than now, I guess. Where'd you get it?

dralla

w83o6q.jpg

Best: Pans Labyrinth - Worst: 300

I think I'm done with software for June, hardware on the hand..just spent about $800 on a HTS, hopefully I'll have it built next week some time

Top Bottom