• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Manus

Mutagenic said:
Would you take a pic of the Mario one?

14cwgt0.jpg

5tw85k.jpg

5zmdko.jpg

So I'm getting back into soccer. I'm joining my friends indoor team so...

DSC08382.jpg

DSC08380.jpg

I'm planning to play outdoor too this summer so I'd kill two birds with one stone (still have to get a set for soft ground).

LCfiner

I actually picked up a ton of games and a new Wii that I’ll probably share in a future post but, for now, here’s an awesome new t-shirt I got

2woynbs.jpg

Virro

Mattlikewhoa said:
So I'm getting back into soccer. I'm joining my friends indoor team so...

DSC08380.jpg

I'm planning to play outdoor too this summer so I'd kill two birds with one stone (still have to get a set for soft ground).

Those look like outdoor cleats...

They any good though? I need to pick up some new ones, my toe seam on the current set of Pumas finally busted (3rd out of last 3 pairs for that to happen). Ultimate Frisbee season starting up again soon and flag football as well...

Blablurn said:
http://i46.tinypic.com/311tiix.jpg[IMG]

Eat Lead (crap)
Resident Evil 2 from the PlayStation Store (Fuck Yeah)[/QUOTE]

Eat Lead should be renamed to Eat Crap.
jesus, it's so bad....ridiculous

regarding RE2: is it cut? Is the dying-sequence of the weapon-store owner still in?
is the blood red or grey?

Blablurn

iamaustrian said:

regarding RE2: is it cut? Is the dying-sequence of the weapon-store owner still in?

It's the US Version. So I guess it's uncut. the blood is red and you see the store owner dying.

Dude, how is RE2 on the PSP? Image quality, controls? Tell us more!

The picture quality is great. one of the reasons i really enjoy playing ps1 games on the psp. of course the game profits from the pre-rendered background which still look pretty good. unfortunately the controls didn't age that well. it' feels like you're controlling a tank. and the game doesn't have the Quick 180° turn which was introduced in Dino Crisis (I think). Sucks. But you get used to it.

bjaelke

25krfvq.jpg

Still need to try L4D2...
iamaustrian said:

I even bought it at full price (pre-order) :/

Drame

Loot!

5cngwz.jpg

God of War Collection - This will be my first time playing these two great games, just in time before God of War 3.

2ztfz4j.jpg

Borderlands - Two copies of Borderlands. One for me and one for my friend. Hopefully, we'll have a blast with the co-op.

53k2fr.jpg

Tales of Vesperia - One of my favourite JRPGs of all time, can't wait to start this one again.

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Drame said:
[/IMG]ToV[/IMG]

Tales of Vesperia - One of my favourite JRPGs of all time, can't wait to start this one again.

I'm hunting for a PS3 copy for another run-through. Nice pick up!

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
spats said:
No kidding! We have the same printer btw. CX5400?

Yup no kidding. It's a good printer ey? No Networking but yeah a workhorse (oh my is a 5300 but probably the same)

Virro said:
Those look like outdoor cleats...

They any good though? I need to pick up some new ones, my toe seam on the current set of Pumas finally busted (3rd out of last 3 pairs for that to happen). Ultimate Frisbee season starting up again soon and flag football as well...

Oh the place that we play indoor at has artificial grass so I can wear outdoor cleats. I'll let you know what I think of them once I get some pitch time...

drkOne

25qc01g.jpg

Assassin's Creed 2 Master's Edition arrived today. Huge box. Gonna try it right now.

2q0vo1c.jpg

GOTY and UK Dragon Age: Origins CE… that doesn't include cloth map or even a tin box… really big disappointment.

2iik509.jpg

My new shiny fingerprint magnet.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
With this, I have now TRIPLE-DIPPED and purchased every home version of Tekken 6. I am insane.

4132367632_a6bb39afd7.jpg

HUELEN10

34sqavk.jpg

You know, fuck NSMBW.It's a great game and all, but look at that garish packaging. I love the fact the Nintendo is giving select games special treatment in the packaging department, but I honestly do not think NSMBW is deserving of it, especially since something truly groundbreaking came before it. Sure the coin was awesome, but something's missing...
33u7s7o.jpg

2573qs6.jpg

2ykkrp0.jpg

I am incredibly happy with the results. Ala Metroid Prime Trilogy, there is no Nintendo logo on the actual case that would muck up the art. I did leave the ESRB though, as I want this to stand out as a game. All I need to complete this is a label for the disc itself, I've got something special planned.

Paper I used was 30 USD. :( Only down side, though I will use it, so no biggie. Awesome Rosie art made by GreenMage.

I just LOVE printing out custom cases.

jaydogg691 said:
Finally over a month of wait my pick up of the year is here.

Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter EditionThank you SCEA, Naughty Dog, and Team Sark aka El Dorado II.

Sell it and buy a kick ass new TV!

I'm a dirty fucking whore.

NovemberPickups.jpg

Broke down and got a Shantae 2 player used, $129.99 before I traded in $53 in DVD, BRD, PSP, and PS3 wares. :|

I'm ready for the Shantaepocalypse now! Bring it on.

No other real use for the fucking thing. . .

Yes Boss!

HUELEN10 said:

Very nice...especially The Little Prince angle!

On my end, I picked up the God of War Collection finally. Sold my brother Uncharted 2 for $35 (PS3 GOTY and all that but I already beat it twice) and parlayed it into this one:

P1030078.jpg

And a couple of Indian lagers for when I cook tonight since the guy at the indian store always bemoans the fact that I buy a Sierra Nevada. These are pretty sweet for a lager.

P1030079.jpg

HUELEN10

WEGGLES said:
$30 per sheet?!

Either way, that looks killer.
Per pack, comes with 150 sheets. Very nice stuff though, I'm gonna be using it to print out a lot of missing inserts in my library. Also, thanks. It took about 3 hours to get right, including drying and cutting time.
Yes Boss! said:
Very nice...especially The Little Prince angle!
It's a great little piece of art indeed! :)

WEGGLES

Royal Challenge :lol

I picture a Victorian era king and some knights using a gilded funnel with a diamond encrusted tube for drinking games. :lol

Drinketh thine lager!

edgefusion

HUELEN10 said:
Paper I used was 30 USD. :( Only down side, though I will use it, so no biggie. Awesome Rosie art made by GreenMage.

I just LOVE printing out custom cases.

Lovely cover art, why was the paper so expensive? What was the gsm?

d0c_zaius

Yes Boss! said:
And a couple of Indian lagers for when I cook tonight since the guy at the indian store always bemoans the fact that I buy a Sierra Nevada. These are pretty sweet for a lager.

I used to love Sierra Pale ales back when I drank beer regularly. A six of that and Redhook ESB was a great combo:D

HUELEN10

edgefusion said:
Lovely cover art, why was the paper so expensive? What was the gsm?
It was this. I had store credit there, and I had great success with a similar matte version of their brochure paper years ago. I don't know much about GSM, does 131.68 gsm sound about right? Regardless, I am very happy with the results with this paper, and I will continue printing on it.

That is, as soon as I stock up on ink. Oy...

Top Bottom