• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

crispyben

Keikoku said:
Blurays :

24g0g3k.jpg
A girlfriend of mine worked on the series, nice pick-up :D

Mario Kart Wii item danglers (set of 5)
Phantom Hourglass Yujin figures (set of 5)
2yoad51.jpg

Super Mario 2" Series 2
33uy15w.jpg

I don't even have a Wii yet (thanks NoA for not releasing the black one) but I got it because of the Amazon $10off, since big Nintendo games never drop in price anyway
nwzpue.jpg

rykomatsu

Old HTiB receiver went out so bought a Harman Kardon AVR2600. I didn't measure dimensions correctly so it ended up being a tight fit....have fans in the TV stand because of that, now, but it hasn't gotten too hot...just warm to the touch even after quite a few hours of music. Wanted to have a new receiver by AT3 release, but since it went out and I had Amazong prime, I got it overnighted :D

avr2600.jpg

And...this IP's been gently raping my wallet over the years...but finally got my hands on the pre-order book (nice hardback w/ matte finish) and the IP guide and biweekly-online-newsletter-in-a-book. I've enjoyed all 3 greatly :)

at_para.jpg

Hope to post a few of my goodies which should be here any day now.
btw Does the PS3 Slim come with a DS3 or a 6AXIS? Also, what's that DivinityII game up there next to Dragon Age?

Balboa

Russian Steve said:
Hope to post a few of my goodies which should be here any day now.
btw Does the PS3 Slim come with a DS3 or a 6AXIS? Also, what's that DivinityII game up there next to Dragon Age?
The Slim comes with a DS3, I think all PS3's do now.

Balboa said:
The Slim comes with a DS3, I think all PS3's do now.

Thanks! Did you catch the last episode of Dexter? Wow! That show continually surprises me whenever I think I've got it figured out. I'm assuming that's what your avatar is from. Woah, went way off topic there. Mainly just wanted to thank ya for the answer.

Balboa

Russian Steve said:
Thanks! Did you catch the last episode of Dexter? Wow! That show continually surprises me whenever I think I've got it figured out. I'm assuming that's what your avatar is from. Woah, went way off topic there. Mainly just wanted to thank ya for the answer.
Yeah it was awesome, it's one of the few shows that always delivers the goods in my opinion! Week by week I've never been let down.

photo3.jpg

Looking forward to this. I liked the 1st one a lot. It's basically skate controls in a backcountry snowboarding game with a bunch of huge mountains.

Here we go:

b4xmqv.jpg

Unfortunately the God of War collection is NOT IN CASE :(

It was in my signed Uncharted 2 case which hopefully just fell behind my friend's bed or something.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Neuromancer said:
http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww168/hdcase/photo3.jpg[IMG]

Looking forward to this. I liked the 1st one a lot. It's basically skate controls in a backcountry snowboarding game with a bunch of huge mountains.[/QUOTE]
So it's Amped?

smh.

Beq

Neo Member
rykomatsu said:
Old HTiB receiver went out so bought a Harman Kardon AVR2600. I didn't measure dimensions correctly so it ended up being a tight fit....have fans in the TV stand because of that, now, but it hasn't gotten too hot...just warm to the touch even after quite a few hours of music. Wanted to have a new receiver by AT3 release, but since it went out and I had Amazon prime, I got it overnighted :D

I am such an amazon whore too, and having Prime is just sex. I have something like 60 packages shipped this year alone.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Bought the Demon's Souls Dynamic theme from the Japanese PSN store.

2rqk8wx.jpg

Cool Playstation magazine cover.

jijsow.jpg

Bought some games.

t7bsjb.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
Metal Gear figures from TRU.

2mgmw5k.jpg

Size comparison shot to my license.
64qjw1.jpg

Wonton Soup. I dare anyone show me they get more pork for their buck than the place I go too. Best $3 I've spent all month.
jfiu6x.jpg

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
this month has been a bit harsh, stuff still in transit too :/

4134822977_154d365bc6_b.jpg

pcbs for the curious :

Final fight
Alien Syndrom
Rush 'n Attack
Shinobi

DiGi-C

Banned
Couldn't resist it

l_46adbf27e90949d1a632bc838fea6689.jpg

(with Vice City stories, Sega mega collection & Disgaea, still waiting for the 3 free games!)

Tho I am enjoying it immensely, nice light and the battery isn't as bad as people say it is imo.

Also picked up GTA Episodes from Liberty City & some recent rave CD packs :D

Picked up 3 Dell Monitors for my ATI Eyefinity widescreen gaming setup..

Also, picked up Dragon Age earlier this month, both are represented below :D

daoportrait.jpg

Monitors again -

2009-11-22150724.jpg

neoism

Robobandit said:
Picked up 3 Dell Monitors for my ATI Eyefinity widescreen gaming setup..

Also, picked up Dragon Age earlier this month, both are represented below :D

daoportrait.jpg

Monitors again -

2009-11-22150724.jpg
O O
_____

Darklord

Banned
^ You aren't that Maxishine guy who posts about his insane PC upgrades on youtube are you? I saw he had 3 monitors like that on his last video.

Edit: I love how you have such a basic mouse next to 3 mammoth PC screens too.:lol

Darklord said:
^ You aren't that Maxishine guy who posts about his insane PC upgrades on youtube are you? I saw he had 3 monitors like that on his last video.

Edit: I love how you have such a basic mouse next to 3 mammoth PC screens too.:lol

Lol nah..

Also, my only recent pc upgrades are the 5870 and these monitors.. I still have my core 2 duo that I've had for a couple years at this point.

I just don't care for most multi button mice. Ever since my MX Revolution died I haven't bothered with another one.

Top Bottom