• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Yes Boss!

Infernal Monkey said:
s17uwm.jpg

n71l5d.jpg

SWEET! I sure hope we get that in NA next year!

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
My copy of Mirrors Edge came through the mail today! so I deicided to take a picture of that along with some other games I picked up these past few weeks :D (lent out dead space or that would be here too!)

stuffthismonth.JPG

mjc

Could owners of the Collector's Hellboy 2 set post some in depth pics of the extras included? I'm not sure if I want to spring the dollars to get the set or not.

novpiks1.jpg

guilty gear ds was a freebie thanks to the toys r us pokemon event last weekend game was $5 they gave out a coupon for $5 off any ds game rang up $0 no tax even ^_^

novpiks2.jpg

LazyLoki

oh well, went on a shopping spree...

in the last 2 weeks
Foto0010.jpg

today
Foto0008.jpg

also today, SEG Rhodos 42" for under 700 €
Foto0007.jpg

tested it today with non-hd content, looks great. i'll hook up the 360 later :D

Thrilltacular

Neo Member
Guitar Hero World Tour 360 Band game complete with a broken yellow slider button on the guitar, The Orange Box and Tales of Vesperia Special Edition (awesome birthday gift)
1113081617-1.jpg

~$300 in books for anatomy
1113081615-1.jpg

Leonsito said:
The Dig is so fucking amazing, such an underrated game ...

Each and every single one of these games in the photo are fucking amazing.. and yes, I LOVED The Dig when I first played it - what, 12 years ago or something. It was simply awesome. The only thing I hated was
how goofy the aliens looked..

As for missing The Curse of Monkey Island - Yeah, you are right. Haven't found a cheap copy of that yet. But I still own Amiga versions of the first 2 Monkey Island games :D

65536 said:

Holy shit he just owned you all. :lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's not the first time he did it. People fell for it again. It's obvious he can take a real picture but chose to irritate people.

That Gears picture is one of the funniest things ever. I hate stock images as much as the next person and yeah, it's more interesting looking at real pictures, but I loved watching that lead up. But, if it's done every month it will get annoying.

Top Bottom