• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I wish today was a day, where I can get a cheeseburger for.........99 CENTS!!!.........At mcdonalds.........baby!!!

Eric Hall

Last month (cause i forgot):
Oct08pickups.jpg

Dead Space, Tim and Eric Season 1, Watchmen, The Road, The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao, Fight Club

Shirts are from Urban Outfitters at the bottom of the pic

This month (so far):
DSC00503.jpg

Guitar Hero World Tour, Gears of War 2, Call of Duty: World at War, Get Smart, The Hulk, Hellboy 2

JEKKI

unexciting picture time since I have one...

dq42eg.jpg

but I really wanna post GAMES!!

jkddme.jpg

too many games n not enough time :( I'm gonna buy Braid and Ninja Turtles with my 1600 points!

Kadey said:
I wish today was a day, where I can get a cheeseburger for.........99 CENTS!!!.........At mcdonalds.........baby!!!
macdonalds is hella nasty... I jus used a coupon at Del Taco for a 99 cent Double Del cheeseburger.

it's such a basic burger, but dang they pull it off so well... I'd definitely buy another one any day (assuming no In N Outs are in the area)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
it's such a basic burger, but dang they pull it off so well... I'd definitely buy another one any day (assuming no In N Outs are in the area)

I rarely eat processed food or anything if ever. That's just a song. Oldschool FOB song.

Oh, I'm glad people are posting pics of the lancer. Doesn't look as good as I thought. The blood makes it look tacky.

.hacked

LaserBuddha said:
Where did you buy this? Because I don't think all retailers have the Mignola lenticular cover.

it changes from hellboy to the cartoon image as you move the box.

Abztract said:
crappy phone pic
*SOCOM Confrontation & LittleBigPlanet*

Great choices. The only two games I'm gonna play this fall. Too bad I have to wait for Christmas until I get my hands on LBP.

Screw having no money/job :(.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
ThePeacemaker02 said:
Just picked this up a few minutes ago. First multiplatform game I bought for the the PS3 instead of the 360.

Any advantages of the PS3 version over the 360?

My Gunmetal PS3 just got delivered to my L.A. address. I won't see it until Christmas, but I'm excited to finally have a Blu-ray player :D

~Kinggi~

Banned
SnowWolf said:
Any advantages of the PS3 version over the 360?

My Gunmetal PS3 just got delivered to my L.A. address. I won't see it until Christmas, but I'm excited to finally have a Blu-ray player :D
Yeah, more jaggies.

RadioHeadAche said:
By the way, to those who have the Mirror's Edge bag, how is it?

It's a pretty spacious bag. I've been using it for work and it carries everything with lots of room to spare. The six pouches on the outside of the bag are handy for carrying small items like a cell phone, mp3 player, pens, chapstick, keys, etc.

I've also used it as a laptop bag (I have a 12-inch G4 Powerbook - just placed it in a sleeve) and there was plenty of room left.

Auron_Kale said:
It's a pretty spacious bag. I've been using it for work and it carries everything with lots of room to spare. The six pouches on the outside of the bag are handy for carrying small items like a cell phone, mp3 player, pens, chapstick, keys, etc.

I've also used it as a laptop bag (I have a 12-inch G4 Powerbook - just placed it in a sleeve) and there was plenty of room left.

I'm a sucker for video game swag, and that sounds very nice. I may have to look at Ebay.

Is it comfortable to wear?

RadioHeadAche said:
I'm a sucker for video game swag, and that sounds very nice. I may have to look at Ebay.

Is it comfortable to wear?

Yeah, it's pretty comfortable to wear. I'm considering getting a Timbuk2 shoulder strap to ease the pressure on my shoulder when I shove too much stuff into the bag.

For the most part, the bag is more taller than it is wider, so it might be a challenge to find a comfortable spot on your body (I usually wear the strap as tight at possible so that the bag's flat against my back).

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
MarkMan said:
Not really a pickup... But I went here today...

3025839799_a272b61255.jpg

^_^
omfg

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
MarkMan said:
Not really a pickup... But I went here today...

3025839799_a272b61255.jpg

^_^

In San Mateo?

Looks loads better than their offices in Sunnyvale a while back. Like, way better.

I picked this up today on an impulse. The bag was the only reason pretty much, but I'm enjoying the game too. The bag is pretty awesome for a freebie. My PS3 barely fits in it though, which I was intending to use it for since I needed a bag to transport my PS3 around. Tight fit actually, but anything else it works great. Laptop, X360, whatever. My X360 is actually inside the bag in this pic.

15ewkdg.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Wario64: Yep! San Mateo...

---

outsidah & _dementia:

The sticks will show up sooner or later... Preorders going up soon as well.

!

eznark

Banned
I bought a new house, signed the final plans Monday and got the building permit last night. The foundation is being dug in about 2 hours!!

(no pictures, all we have is a leech field right now those will come when it is finished, but I am absolutely stoked right now and taking every opportunity to shout about it).

LiK

Outcast2004 said:
The sticker comes right off.....

really? hmm, i'll try to get rid of it from my Hulk BD then.

cjdunn said:
I had totally forgotten that I ordered the collector's edition of HB2
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee230/cjdunn73/nov07.jpg

[IMG]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee230/cjdunn73/nov08.jpg[/QUOTE]

whoa, i didn't know there was a CE for the BD, maybe i'll get that version instead..

[QUOTE=eznark]I bought a new house, signed the final plans Monday and got the building permit last night. The foundation is being dug in about 2 hours!!

(no pictures, all we have is a leech field right now those will come when it is finished, but I am absolutely stoked right now and taking every opportunity to shout about it).[/QUOTE]

congrats

milkham

eznark said:
I bought a new house, signed the final plans Monday and got the building permit last night. The foundation is being dug in about 2 hours!!

(no pictures, all we have is a leech field right now those will come when it is finished, but I am absolutely stoked right now and taking every opportunity to shout about it).

is a leech field what it sounds like?

LiK

marwan said:
finally....euro version though. Are there any difference between the U.S and U.K version?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/mplayer74/LBP.jpg[/QUOTE]

none from what i know

Top Bottom