• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

bloodline

Neo Member
I normally despise CE's...but...

3028908602_4331039d42_b.jpg

ruxtpin

Banned
102_2375.jpg

Sorry about the glare on UT3. The controllers aren't new, but whatever - I've spent way to much money in a short period of time me thinks.

IMG_3624.jpg

X-Box 360 Pick Ups - Fallout via Circuit City Giftcards, Gears from TRU, and SW: Force Within via the $19.96 Amazon sale.

IMG_3625.jpg

Gamecube Pick Ups - Eternal Darkness and Killer 7 via GS 25% off coupon + Edge

IMG_3627.jpg

X-Box Pick Ups - Morrowind GOTY via GS 25% off coupon + Edge

I really need a better place to take these pics...

YO-Q

what's worse 1 stock photo or a fucking quoted stock photo 20 times? you all suck seriously fucking quit quoting the cot damn shit!

Zophar

This is October and November combined, current gen only, not counting the legacy stuff I picked up along the way (namely Secret of Evermore)
140d6ap.jpg

It's going to be a packed holiday.

I haven't posted in here for a good long while, so this is october-nov as well.

THANK YOU Hollywood Video for having a $4 clearance sale that paid for much of this. As well as Blockbuster/Gamestop flipping!

STP61352.jpg

Picked up all of those today except the Game Boy Micro, got that like a week ago.

STP61353.jpg

Some great DS games! Lock's Quest was only $16!

STP61354.jpg

Most of these weren't from Hollywood Video $4 clearance, but some were. Mostly cheap ass Gamestop Pickups. Yakuza and Yakuza 2 being the highlights! Decided to get DQ8 after finishing and loving DQ4! But then...

STP61356.jpg

And.. (note Mother 3 Japanese version in the background!)
STP61357.jpg

Took over. I haven't even put in Fable 2, Dead Space, or Saint's Row 2. Ninja Gaiden 2 is re-buying for improved performance with the NXE. Same with Mass Effect. Got lucky with the CE version for $14!

STP61359.jpg

I love Edge!

STP61363.jpg

I also really really like how the famicom micros look.. so shiny! it never comes across in pictures just now nice these things look. I missed mine after selling it a few years back and got lucky finding one for $30 in great condition.

sikkinixx

IMG_1027.jpg

Finally my cheap-o copy of Gears 2 arrived from Dell. RA 3 and B:BC were freebies from EA. Sweet! Still waiting one Fallout 3 though (not that I have time to play it mind you)

IMG_1024.jpg

My Mighty Muggs finally arrived from the dumb chick who fails at eBay. Who takes a week to geta shipping quote, then another week after payment to ship? then ships it fucking AIR?! Thanks for costing me more.

Oh well, I have Black Spiderman now, up to 38 total.

Ubersnug

Cronen said:
That 'foreign' rating system is the English BBFC rating. >_>.

English rating system?

The clue is in the first B of 'BBFC' - British Board of Film Classification

England isn't the only country in the United Kingdom!

Thus ends todays Geography lesson!

ibu

e04g85.jpg

I think this is now me done till xmas.

Both copies of Wii Music xmas presents for people (Lil Bro n Godmother)

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Leonsito said:
The Dig is so fucking amazing, such an underrated game ...

Really? I always felt it was one of the worst Lucas SCUMM Games. Some clever ideas but the shovel solved every puzzle and they really pussied out with the ending
Brink: "And I'm cured of my life gem addiction!" That douche should be dead
. Althought I did like alt-ending with
reviving Maggie, and her commiting suicide
... still should have had
Commander Low going back to Earth alone, a conflicted Hero

Ah well

Yes Boss!

Strider2K99 said:
DSC05986.jpg

Also got Banjo Kazooie XBLA. All of these purchased on Amazon, except ME preorder case, which was at Best Buy and I only got it for an extra time trial code.

http://i37.tinypic.com/sytef9.jpg

Got in early. :D

Wow, you've got Prime and already got your Persona. I got slow shipping media mail on it. I'm thinking about doing all my games and Prime next year at Amazon, seems worth it.

kuYuri

Yes Boss! said:
Wow, you've got Prime and already got your Persona. I got slow shipping media mail on it. I'm thinking about doing all my games and Prime next year at Amazon, seems worth it.

I still have one spot open in Prime. Would you be interested?

SUPREME1

Banned
I didn't get it at first. Then I thought it had something to d owith the 18 on the cover.

Then it hit me. So obvious, I can't believe I was like, "Dude, WTF? I don't get it. What's wrong? Why's everyone quoting his purchase?".

DURRRRRRRR.

65536 said:

:lol

Yes Boss!

Strider2K99 said:
I still have one spot open in Prime. Would you be interested?

Thanks for the offer but I think I'm going to sign up in january and share it with my brother.

I ordered all my october/november games from Amazon as a trial and wound up saving considerably on tax and the little discounts they give plus those kickbacks added up for a free game.

I average about one game a week so prime seems economical.

Ratba

Unconfirmed Member
Let's Fifa!... wtf IN JAPANESE?!?! Its making me break out the ol' kanji dictionary and I like it.
SANY0002.jpg

To play on my new baby. 32" white Bravia
SANY0005.jpg

Here we go...
3031018526_931b7197a6.jpg

3031018664_b2ba3f6792.jpg

3030182039_66cce35988.jpg

The controller's nice. It feels like they just put a big ass sticker over the top, cause on the side there's definitely a larger raise than there is on a normal 360 controller. Still feels smooth though. I like.

3006635792_66134c0fcc_o.jpg

3024566036_5c58d6e10e.jpg

3025475449_7da3dd8853.jpg

3025475487_d73bda36d7.jpg

3025478955_d718d6b627.jpg

This is the part where my wallet weeps...

outsidah

Well my girl went to surprise me today and bought me Mirrors Edge... apparently they sold her an unsealed copy at EB of course... she didnt notice till now =/

I hate those fckers..... I'll see what it looks like when she gets home.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
It's the CE version of the strategy guide. Yes, they're making collector's edition versions of strategy guides now.

(I'm hopefully getting it for Christmas.)

kuYuri

Minotauro said:
It's the CE version of the strategy guide. Yes, they're making collector's edition versions of strategy guides now.

(I'm hopefully getting it for Christmas.)

"Now"? They have been making them for years now...

Router said:
Where did you get that Guide?

GameStop. We only got 4 copies of the guide at my store, two of which my friends picked-up, so after I bought mine we now only have one copy left. I had mine on hold so I'm not sure if the last copy was already bought or not.

Top Bottom