• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

ibu

But its the effort that counts marwan... I have a good post coming up when I can find my camera cable.

purg3

slept with Malkin
DSC01103.jpg

DSC01105.jpg

last 2 months have been ridiculous, still need to pick up Mirror's Edge, 12month live kit, and a 120GB HD...

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Went on a fruit run today. Picked up 12 fat, juicy, plump pomelos! I can't wait to sink my teeth into them. I can't even begin to describe how good they smell.

2z86r5z.jpg

The shirts are from Hot Topic in case anyone was wondering. The black shirt is actually for Twilight (bleh...) but I really like the quote (the front says: "What if I'm not the hero?" and the back says: "What if I'm the bad guy?").

The Wall-E blu-ray is the 3-disc set with digital copy.

IMG_183.jpg

I bought some stuff with the PSN card, but my camera's charging so pics will wait until tomorrow.

Rorsha

Auron_Kale said:
The shirts are from Hot Topic in case anyone was wondering. The black shirt is actually for Twilight (bleh...) but I really like the quote (the front says: "What if I'm not the hero?" and the back says: "What if I'm the bad guy?").

IMG_183.jpg

FH shirt looks nice

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
I just ordered me Okami, RE:UC, Wario Land and Ninja Gaiden DS,

I would post a picture if I had them in my possession.

I love the style of Wario Land and I think RE:UC will be a good two player game.

Also thinking about getting Zelda:pH and Yoshi’s Island for the DS.

Do The Mario said:
I just ordered me

http://www.dvdcrave.com/images/products/44144.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://www.dvdcrave.com/images/products/44155.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://www.dvdcrave.com/images/products/39183.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://www.dvdcrave.com/images/products/41964.jpg[IMG]

I love the style of Wario Land and I think RE:UC will be a good two player game.

Also thinking about getting Zelda:PH and Yoshi’s Island for the DS.[/QUOTE]
please tell me you scanned those

TaKeRx

Do The Mario said:
I just ordered me

http://www.dvdcrave.com/images/products/44144.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://www.dvdcrave.com/images/products/44155.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://www.dvdcrave.com/images/products/39183.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://www.dvdcrave.com/images/products/41964.jpg[IMG]

Also thinking about getting Zelda:PH and Yoshi’s Island for the DS.[/QUOTE]

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
Blah I haven't been around Gaf in ages. Was it always this anal?

Anyway as I just 'ordered' them I could not take a picture.

ymmv

Banned
Do The Mario said:
Blah I haven't been around Gaf in ages. Was it always this anal?

Anyway as I just 'ordered' them I could not take a picture.

It has nothing to do with being 'anal'. You're expected to read the first post which you obviously didn't.

Auron_Kale said:

IMG_183.jpg

I bought some stuff with the PSN card, but my camera's charging so pics will wait until tomorrow.

I like the FOXHOUND shirt, but I hate Hot Topic.

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
ymmv said:
It has nothing to do with being 'anal'. You're expected to read the first post which you obviously didn't.

Well forgive me, last time I posted in a thread like this there were no such rules (maybe a few years ago).

I figured it was implicit that things were still the same.

I also wouldn’t think reading a first post in a thread like this would be common as it is prima facie self explanatory (although it appears not).

Nonetheless my post is edited.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
res2_1.jpg

Hey Sony, thanks for all the biscuits and crackers - I can't wait to dip in!

res2_2.jpg

Wait, who put all this Resistance 2 shit in here? Where are my damn crackers?

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
My toy's arrived, I've been stuck with a 6200 for over 4 months, so glad I can play PC games again, I wanted a gtx280 really but they cost a fortune in the UK atm as the £ is so weak.

2e2kxew.jpg

PuMa

Do The Mario said:
Well forgive me, last time I posted in a thread like this there were no such rules (maybe a few years ago).

I figured it was implicit that things were still the same.

I also wouldn’t think reading a first post in a thread like this would be common as it is prima facie self explanatory (although it appears not).

Nonetheless my post is edited.

Our apologies for not wanting to see your stock interwebs pictures.

bryehn

Toys are old, but the game is new. Already over 20 hours into it.

081119-ac.jpg

A beautiful game in many ways

081119-me.jpg

And another beautiful game

081119-vc.jpg

More strategy with strong female leads

081119-ep.jpg

From Goozex after much GAF praise

081119-vp2.jpg

And, after reading the manga I wondered why I ever got rid of these games. Also from Goozex

081119-phoenix.jpg

haunts

Bacon of Hope
Auron_Kale said:

IMG_183.jpg

Wow, that foxhound shirt is from hottopic? :lol

Otheradam

McBacon said:
res2_1.jpg

res2_2.jpg

I'm going to assume us regular folk won't be able to get this?? Is it a press kit?

Yeah the FoxHound shirt is from Hot Topic...shocked me too as I originally went to the store (much as I loathe the place) to look for a belated birthday present for a friend who's really excited to go see Twilight (can't believe I'm being dragged to go see this movie...bleh...but I'll do it because my friends want to go...).

My friend and I were looking at their gaming shirts (my friend ended up buying a MegaMan one) and I noticed a shirt (it was folded up) that had the words "Special Force" on it. I thought it was a Call of Duty shirt, but I wasn't too sure so I pulled it out of the pile and lo and behold - it was the FoxHound shirt. On the back of the shirt, underneath the collar, the Metal Gear Solid 4 logo is printed.

zmet

nov7.jpg

nov8.jpg

Cinematic Titanic: Doomsday Machine (new) - DVD
Cinematic Titanic: The Oozing Skull (new) - DVD
Playstation 3 Bluetooth Headset (new) - PS3

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
McBacon said:
res2_1.jpg

res2_2.jpg

Want.

marwan

Banned
what's so special about the Sony PS3 Bluetooth headset compared to other known brands such as Jabra? my jabra works great with the PS3, but i just want to know if the PS3 version does anything different compared to the generic ones.

EDIT: Sony....if you're listening, please give us A2DP bluetooth profile i the next PS3 upgrade! o_o

marwan

Banned
18 pages later, and nearing the end of the month, my purchase isn't so special anymore since i traveling, plus most of this thread bought the same games. Though most pople got them on consoles, i got them on PC since i need to put my 3Ghz Core 2 Extreme CPU to good use!

19112008426-1-1.jpg

didn't get Castlevania because i ran out o money till friday but still got the preorder gift till then rayman beanie was there extra one :D
novpiks3.jpg

I was pleasantly surprised to see the that luminous arc 2 artbook was bigger than the eternal poison (pic for comparison)
novpiks4.jpg

Yes Boss!

Cool new mode where they mix the two games on the two screens:

IMG_0913.jpg

After spoiling my PS360 with a dozen games it is nice to buy a biggie for the Wii:

IMG_0914.jpg

dralla

still haven't opened VC or FO3. L4D will be opened later!

2hdyxrt.jpg

my mom just bought herself a HTiB, considering she knows nothing about audio I say she did a pretty good job.

117vl11.jpg

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
lowrider007 said:
My toy's arrived, I've been stuck with a 6200 for over 4 months, so glad I can play PC games again, I wanted a gtx280 really but they cost a fortune in the UK atm as the £ is so weak.

2e2kxew.jpg

Leadtek always has awesome covers :(

marwan

Banned
oh dammit, i forgot to pick up Valkuria Chronicles on PS3 while i was at it, they gave me a 10% discount on my above purchase, now i can get VC discount! :(

navi001

Neo Member
DCFN0024.jpg

Metal Slug 3, 4, and 5 ~ paid $10 for all 3 new
Ethernal Poison with artbook
The King of Fighters 02/03 ~ $3 with shipping new
Appleseed vol 1 &2 ~ $4 too bad I don't know japanese

Dragoon_lantz said:
didn't get Castlevania because i ran out o money till friday but still got the preorder gift till then rayman beanie was there extra one :D
novpiks3.jpg

Does the Luminous Arc 2 CD come in it's own jewelcase, or what?

Top Bottom