• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

JEKKI

pickup!

1w5ep.jpg

orange!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
My brother made some cupcakes today...

3046839683_2518f809d7.jpg

And...

The official Street Fighter IV arcade sticks should be in GameStop's system for preorders as soon as tomorrow, if not... early next week.

The official names of the products are....

Street Fighter IV FightStick
Street Fighter IV FightStick Tournament Edition
Street Fighter IV FightPad

Expect some major news next week on Capcom-Unity, SDTEKKEN, and SRK!

mr stroke

MarkMan said:

And...

The official Street Fighter IV arcade sticks should be in GameStop's system for preorders as soon as tomorrow, if not... early next week.

:lol

did they taste good?

Yes Boss!

MarkMan said:

And...

Ready to preorder!

Great looking cupcakes.

dexterslu

MarkMan said:

And...

YES!

Merino

I went rather overboard on buying games this season. Though mind you (for the people wondering if I won the lottery or something) that most games where pre-ordered/paid-for way in advance and only some where actually bought and paid for these two months.

They are my october+november pick-ups together. I bought a hdready lcd-tv aswell as I finally settled in one apartment for the coming two years. Was moving around to much before to own something as large as a tv.

I also only have a playstation 3 and rarely ever watch movies or listen to commercial music, never buy toys or merchandising aswell so I guess that's why I'm able to build so strongly on my ps3 collection (these two months take me over 50 total games).

2nrmwpk.jpg

111qiau.jpg

w0tfv8.jpg

Ledsen

MarkMan said:

And...

You have the best brother ever :D

Hi.
I would like to add mine if that is o.k.

Sony Walkman with cool sense me feature.
walkman.jpg

games Little Big Planet and Motorstorm 2.
gameswalk.jpg

Thanks

Halvie

Banned
CurlySaysX said:
Hi.
I would like to add mine if that is o.k.

Sony Walkman with cool sense me feature.
walkman.jpg

games Little Big Planet and Motorstorm 2.
gameswalk.jpg

Thanks

Do you like the Sony player? Looks pretty nice and I don't think they are too expensive.

Pezking

Got this 3 weeks ago, been playing it since:
2rh1grb.jpg

Took a 3 day vacation away from the Wasteland to play through this:
s3nd5y.jpg

Next I got this used for 15 Euro:
2yud0dt.jpg

Had some store credit at amazon.de, so I got this for about 30 Euro:
35a55bk.jpg

And then today I got one Blu-ray...
ngf21j.jpg

...and another one :D
wamss4.jpg

Halvie said:
Do you like the Sony player? Looks pretty nice and I don't think they are too expensive.

Yes I do.
I upgraded from the A818 and the only thing i like less about this new one is that the buttons are sunken in and harder to press.
but the build quality and sound quality are great and that SensMe feature is cool, although it's not 100% accurate. ;)

LiK

20193 said:
Underworld galore! :D

2yjypzp.jpg

(P.S - Anyone with any Lara promotional material they don't want, drop me a PM. I'd be happy take it off you.) :lol

whoa, where'd you get all those?

LiK

20193 said:
I'm good friends with someone at Eidos :) I'm trying to locate another copy of the artbook for a friend if anyone can help me out at all?

damn you, i wouldn't mind one of those postcards with the model :p

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Some pick-ups from october and november. Games, SE Xperia X1 and 2 made-to-measure shirts:

002.jpg

003.jpg

Kpt081121005.jpg

Also 5 bottles of Krug 96 (now only 4 left)

krug96.jpg

Yes Boss!

My Persona 2 finally arrived from Amazon (after a week):

IMG_0923.jpg

And my second PS3. My launch 60GB now goes to the small HDTV and exclusively becomes my PS1/PS2/PSP hub:

IMG_0922.jpg

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
These came in today. CAG pickups: Trauma Center for $13 at amazon and Pro Street for $10 at Gamefly.

286r59y.jpg

nny

Pick-ups update:

- bah, Entourage's 4th season is not packaged in a pretty box like the previous ones, now the boxes don't look good together. To balance things, the Shadow of the Colossus guidebook/artbook looks pretty good. P

DSC04025.jpg

- some music and the latest Pearl Jam fan club magazine.

DSC04027-1.jpg

- Some SEGA goodness (<3) and the last Yotsuba&! figure I was missing.

DSC04022.jpg

marwan

Banned
games i forgot to purchase during my first purchase(above) since i was in a rush, i went back and got all i wanted muhahahaha!!!

Kill Bill vol. 1 and 2 for £30, it was one of those "buy 2 for £30" deals.

21112008432.jpg

and here is my new Lotus Exige:

20112008428.jpg

ok ok ok before you kill me, it's not my car, i saw it at a parking lot and couldn't resist to take a picture since these cars are quiet rare! :)

(quick pictures taken with bad lighting using my trusty Nokia N95)

Yes Boss!

marwan said:
and here is my new Lotus Exige:

20112008428.jpg

ok ok ok before you kill me, it's not my car, i saw it at a parking lot and couldn't resist to take a picture since these cars are quiet rare! :)

I've seen those around Southern California. Didn't know they were rare.

purg3

slept with Malkin
marwan said:

Damn, what kind of parking lot do you go to? Benz, Porsche, Range Rover, Aston Martin? in the back. :lol

Yes Boss!

purg3 said:
Damn, what kind of parking lot do you go to? Benz, Porsche, Range Rover, Aston Martin? in the back. :lol

:lol He lives in the Middle East. Gotta say I laughed when is saw the Citroen Cargo Van in the mix. :lol

Yes Boss! said:

Exige's (what's in the picture) are considerably more rare than Elise's which are fairly common as far as rare cars go. If that makes any sense...........

marwan

Banned
Yes Boss! said:

i believe the American version have a Honda engine, while the euro ones are Lotus engines....or at least that's how it was when the Elise was first introduced! ...not sure about now.

marwan

Banned
Geezer said:
Those are UK plates. I think Marwan has been on a trip to London.

correct :)

i had a foot operation, that's why i'm here.

purg3 said:

rust me when i say this, London some sick sick sick nice cars! :) ...that parking lot alone cost £15 to park a car! WTF! (no i don't drive in london) ...that's like $20 for the one hour we spent at a restaurant! ;0

purg3

slept with Malkin
Yes Boss! said:
:lol He lives in the Middle East. Gotta say I laughed when is saw the Citroen Cargo Van in the mix. :lol

Yeah, I was just messing around. I remembers some of his posts of cars he owns. I lol'd at the van too, so out of place.

marwan

Banned
SnowWolf said:
They're not rare at all here, but looks like they're not as popular in the Middle East.

yep, they are very rare in the UAE, never seen one in person till i came to london.

and btw guys, a silver Ferrari Enzo passed by me while i was walking, i nearly fainted....i fucking had goosebumps all over my body.....YOU HAVE TO SEE THAT MONSTER IN FLESH TO KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT....WOW WOW WOW!!!!

Valkyr Junkie said:
Exige's (what's in the picture) are considerably more rare than Elise's which are fairly common as far as rare cars go. If that makes any sense...........

yes the Exige are the race/hard core versions of the elise.

the car is small and so low....hell i'm only 5'5 and i would have a hard time getting in that car! lol

Yes Boss!

marwan said:
i believe the American version have a Honda engine, while the euro ones are Lotus engines....or at least that's how it was when the Elise was first introduced! ...not sure about now.

Marwan, I also saw one of those weird squat BMW coupes that you had on the 5 freeway yesterday. They must be new in California. I think it was called the X6.

It is a strange looking car, for sure.

I've still yet to see a Tesla...though I did see one of those strange Rotel touring buses with all the coffin-like beds in the back.

marwan

Banned
Yes Boss! said:
Marwan, I also saw one of those weird squat BMW coupes that you had on the 5 freeway yesterday. They must be new in California. I think it was called the X6.

It is a strange looking car, for sure.

this one right?

bmw-x6-sports-activity-coupe-2008-754473.jpg

bmw-x6-1.jpg

yeah it's the X6, they're a dime a dozen in the UAE, nonetheless it 's a funky car, very hip and different :)

Smokey

marwan said:
yep, they are very rare in the UAE, never seen one in person till i came to london.

and btw guys, a silver Ferrari Enzo passed by me while i was walking, i nearly fainted....i fucking had goosebumps all over my body.....YOU HAVE TO SEE THAT MONSTER IN FLESH TO KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT....WOW WOW WOW!!!!

yes the Exige are the race/hard core versions of the elise.

the car is small and so low....hell i'm only 5'5 and i would have a hard time getting in that car! lol

where the fuck are you at?!

marwan said:
this one right?

bmw-x6-sports-activity-coupe-2008-754473.jpg

bmw-x6-1.jpg

yeah it's the X6, they're a dime a dozen in the UAE, nonetheless it 's a funky car, very hip and different :)

Saw that in San Francisco about two weeks ago. Though I'm not the biggest BMW fan (they're far too common where I live and work), I stand by the fact that I love all of the even-numbered series (Faves being the 6 & 8 series) cars, the SUVs (though not too keen on the X3), and the Z8 (reminds me of the Mach 5 in design for some reason).

marwan

Banned
Smokey said:
where the fuck are you at?!

lol, currently i'm in London.

the funny thing is the Enzo only comes in Red or Yellow, and this guy had it in silver....i'm sure it was a special individual order....imagine how much he had to pay just for the paint job! X_X

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
marwan said:
lol, currently i'm in London.

the funny thing is the Enzo only comes in Red or Yellow, and this guy had it in silver....i'm sure it was a special individual order....imagine how much he had to pay just for the paint job! X_X

They come in Silver. It's just much more rare at the moment and not a staple color to have for a Ferrari. I used to have a 97 F355 but I had to get rid of it. :(

2vjr03s.jpg

Top Bottom