• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

marwan

Banned
Kadey said:
They come in Silver. It's just much more rare at the moment and not a staple color to have for a Ferrari. I used to have a 97 F355 but I had to get rid of it. :(

2vjr03s.jpg

oh wow, dude, you had a 355??? O_O that's like one of my all time favorite Ferrari's ever!!! it was the last Ferrari that looked like a ferrari!

and regarding the silver Enzo, interesting that they came in that color, if i owned one i'd want it in a shouty color like red or yellow, i love silver(owned 3 silver M3s), but on exotic cars i prefer something louder in terms of color....with the exception of the Porsche Carrera GT that looked best in silver.

Yes Boss!

RadioHeadAche said:
I'm probably going to get this. That's a Dualshock 3, right?

Yeah,

great deal at Amazon right now...I got it delivered for $411 in two days. The controller is a very sexy Dualshock 3.

xSL4INx

A few pickups for the month. First time posting in this thread.

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper for GBA

30496554423460b5be50dc2.jpg

Metal Slug 7 from Amazon

3046755573f10f57279akk7.jpg

Jason

novemberpickup4.jpg

Home Beta :)
I finally get something from Playstation Underground.

novemberpickup5.jpg

The Orange Box PS3 ($15), No Country for Old Men ($9), From Dust Til Dawn ($13) and Shoot 'Em Up ($9).
Hooray for cheap stuff.

novemberpickup6.jpg

ReGenesis Season 1

novemberpickup7.jpg

novemberpickup8.jpg

A couple of hoodies.

Kapsama

Got the DVD Boxset of one of my favorite cartoon series from my childhood and a new 5mpx camera phone from T-Mobile for a contract extension.

20p7wk4.jpg

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Smokey said:
so i guess it's official that kadey is a millionaire!

That or just cannot look after money and is solely responsible for the economy going down the shitter.

november08a.jpg

November pickups so far.

Last Remnant from Game (£34.99)

All other stuff from the Memorabilia show at the NEC in Birmingham today...

City of Villiants Collectors Set - £FREE
Eledees - £10.00 New
Flonne Figure - £30.00
Disgaea Mage and Archer - £5 each
The Inquisitor - £3

=D Good day, good day.

Games and Blu-ray.

Battle Fantasia, Mirror's Edge (plus Medium size Fenchurch ME T-shirt), MotorStorm Pacific Rift, LittleBIGplanet, Valkyria Chronicles, Castlevania Order of Ecclesia, Gears of War 2 LE, LocoRoco 2, Sin City Blu, and Official PS Bluetooth Headset.

DSC00517-1.jpg

Headset on charge.

DSC00504.jpg

Pick ups from my trip to Osaka.

Revoltech Hotrodimus, Convoy (Optimus Prime), and Revy from Black Lagoon.

DSC00528.jpg

Red XIII & Cait Sith, and Vincent Valentine

DSC00525.jpg

Sagat, Dhalsim and Ryu Talky Key fobs, Iron Man, Bullet Bill, and a Nissan GTR penny racer.

DSC00519.jpg

DSC00523.jpg

zmet

nov9.jpg

nov10.jpg

Beast King Golion Collection 3 (new) - DVD
NES to Famicom Converter (new) - Famicom
Metal Slug 7 w/Dog Tags (new) - DS

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
WORLDWIDEWII said:
Kadey are you still single? :lol :lol my all time goal is to marry a millionarie. :D

Get in line!

I want to quit working/retire already too.

Heck... any guys that are single and don't mind marrying and is rich? I can swing both ways for early retirement.

/whore.

I'll make you arcade sticks/controllers.

kuYuri

MarkMan said:
Get in line!

Heck... any guys that are single and don't mind marrying and is rich? I can swing both ways for early retirement.

/whore.

:lol

JEKKI

Jason said:
novemberpickup7.jpg

novemberpickup8.jpg

A couple of hoodies.
Googims! I own some of their stuff.

I recently bought a random hoodie at yesstyle but I didnt like it, and those bastards dont give money-back refunds! store credit only!

so I'll prolly buy me a googims zip-up hoodie, the one with all the characters on it.

I already own the pullover one with the calories burnt, a Fly zip-up sweater, and 2 hats! (and a shirt that doesnt fit me -_-)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Strider2K99 said:

Again... the true "pick up" post reason... ^_^

MarkMan comes equipped with 1000+ games, 70+ consoles, 70+ arcade sticks, 4 arcade games, and built in network of industry contacts. Could be yours as long as there is no prenuptial agreement.

TommyT

MarkMan said:
Get in line!

/whore.

You are good with joysticks. Keep going...

Hive

Banned
MarkMan said:
Get in line!

/whore.

holy hell :lol

MarkMan said:
Get in line!

/whore.

i'm a better candidate
i'll stay home and take care of the house :(

marwan

Banned
New Macbook Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter. it costs approx $30, isn't that a bit price for an adapter than doesnt even include a DVI cable? oh well...

22112008433.jpg

since the MB screen ain't so great, i'd love to play around with it on my Dell 24" minitor and 52" 1080p Bravia.

marwan

Banned
BlindMonkey said:

i asked this 3 times but no one bothered answer my question, what's so special about the Sony PS3 Bluetooth head set compared to regular brands you use with cellphones? does it do anything special?

marwan said:
i asked this 3 times but no one bothered answer my question, what's so special about the Sony PS3 Bluetooth head set compared to regular brands you use with cellphones? does it do anything special?

It integrates into the XMB in that it gives you battery life readouts as well as volume level or if you have the headset muted. The biggest advantage is "High Quality" mode which only these headsets support.

ibu

marwan said:

It has High Quality audio Marwan, much better sound quality (crystal clear) and works much better online on the ps3 than any headset prior to it (I even have a SonyEricsson headset and it hands down beats this for quality).

There are specs and what not to bore you with, but as a headset this can't be beat.

EDIT: Beaten... he summed it up much better than me.

marwan said:

PlayStation.com

High-Quality (HQ) mode that delivers clear and wideband online voice chat and supports ‘voice command’ for select games.

Dual-microphone design for high-quality noise cancellation with supported games on the PS3™ system.

Automatic pairing with the PS3™ system via a USB cable.

Exclusive game indicator screen on the PS3™ system displays connection status, battery charge level, speaker volume level and microphone muting status.

High-Quality (HQ) mode enables wide-band wireless voice communication with the PS3™ system. It utilizes Headset’s dual-microphone design to enable proprietary PS3™ system based noise cancelling. It provides better radio-frequency interference rejection when it is ‘On’ compared to when it is ‘Off’. High-Quality (HQ) mode and noise cancellation features are only available on the PS3™ system, and not with other Bluetooth enabled cell phones or devices.

And I forgot to post this earlier.

DSC00529.jpg

Don't ask though, I've not played it yet, but I love the PC games.

marwan

Banned
ibu said:
It has High Quality audio Marwan, much better sound quality (crystal clear) and works much better online on the ps3 than any headset prior to it (I even have a SonyEricsson headset and it hands down beats this for quality).

There are specs and what not to bore you with, but as a headset this can't be beat.

EDIT: Beaten... he summed it up much better than me.

thanks guys.

edit: does it charge using USB?

Top Bottom