• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
marwan said:
thanks guys.

so do you get higher quality sound from it when paired with a phone, or is it a PS3 feature only?

edit: does it charge using USB?

higher quality sound from it when paired with a phone

Nope

is it a PS3 feature

Yes

does it charge using USB?

yes

lolmark

DSC01428.jpg

Crappy picture :lol

In the picture: 2 Game Boy Micros (Metallic Red and Black), used copy of Final Fantasy 5, Valkyria Chronicles, Lips, Gears of War 2, Girl Talk CD, and Wall-E Blu-ray.

I will be singing alone.

Yes Boss!

lolmark said:
DSC01428.jpg

Crappy picture :lol

In the picture: 2 Game Boy Micros (Metallic Red and Black), used copy of Final Fantasy 5, Valkyria Chronicles, Lips, Gears of War 2, Girl Talk CD, and Wall-E Blu-ray.

I will be singing alone.

Lotta love in that photo!

How is Lips...does it live up to the other Inis stuff?

kuYuri

MarkMan said:
Again... the true "pick up" post reason... ^_^

MarkMan comes equipped with 1000+ games, 70+ consoles, 70+ arcade sticks, 4 arcade games, and built in network of industry contacts. Could be yours as long as there is no prenuptial agreement.

But MarkMan, your daughter will have like... two fathers. >_>

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Strider2K99 said:
But MarkMan, your daughter will have like... two fathers. >_>

If he's rich... I'll tell her it's for her own good.

WORD

Haha (i hope everyone knows I've been kidding thus far)

[unless you really are a rich dude]

WORD

*moonwalks out of thread*

milkham

marwan said:
thanks guys.

edit: does it charge using USB?

Also, I believe CheapyD said that you can keep it paired with the ps3 and a phone at the same time and when your ps3 is on it will default to that, when the ps3 is not on or not present it goes to the phone.

Got these:

3052212254_3bac944a59_b.jpg

Tenacious D on sale for $12.99. Then realized I could get that speaker gift card too... So I got the gift card and immediately used it on the Blu-ray. Lol. So basically free gift card speaker. :cool:

Movement

n8NMONSTER said:
Got these:

3052212254_3bac944a59_b.jpg

Tenacious D on sale for $12.99. Then realized I could get that speaker gift card too... So I got the gift card and immediately used it on the Blu-ray. Lol. So basically free gift card speaker. :cool:

I am so gonna go to bestbuy tomorrow and get that TenaciousD bluray. I love them! and 12.99 really can't go wrong.

xenix

I accidentally bumped my old watch & messed up the internal workings of the thing, so I decided to get myself a watch that's robust & doesn't break easily. What better watch to buy than a G-Shock to fulfill my needs.

bevua9.jpg

v4164p.jpg

ArchAngel

Code Geass & Shakugan no Shana II calendar - now I have 4 calendars for 2009 :D

new474.jpg

& Code Geass Vol. 3 (BluRay) + Code Geass R2 Vol. 3 (BluRay)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Lots of Wall-E love on Blu-ray here... I kinda wish people realized it's not that good.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
MarkMan said:
Wall-E Blu Ray was sold out at several Best Buy stores I visited in San Diego.
I bet the IQ is more than outstanding, so that's probably why I'm going to order it today.

Spruchy

Seiken said:
Lots of Wall-E love on Blu-ray here... I kinda wish people realized it's not that good.

I bought it on Blu Ray and DVD because its just that good. In fact I might buy a backup blu ray just in case my first one breaks, don't wanna be caught with my pants down!

marwan

Banned
Wall-E was ok, not the best Pixar movie, i found it more touching and emotional compared to other Pixar animes(Cars was their fucking worst work ever!). I had more fun watching Ratatouille.

anyways, what does "HDNA" mean? yes i googled it and "www.letmegooglethatforyou.com" and and came back with vague descriptions of it.

marwan said:
Wall-E was ok, not the best Pixar movie, i found it more touching and emotional compared to other Pixar animes(Cars was their fucking worst work ever!). I had more fun watching Ratatouille.

anyways, what does "HDNA" mean? yes i googled it and "www.letmegooglethatforyou.com" and and came back with vague descriptions of it.

Pixar animes?

And it looks just like an advertising slogan really.

cresto

Yes Boss! said:
Indeed! Kadey is crazy. What color was it? That year looked great in Yellow.

Got a beer for gaming tonight:

IMG_092718-13-42.jpg
What'd you think of the ruination? I've had it before and my fuckin god it was strong. I'm not usually a IPA fan so that was an incredible assault on my tastebuds

Seiken said:

I personally thought that Wall-E was better movie than The Dark Knight (which I'll still buy because I liked the movie) which is why I bought the blu-ray. Got the 3-disc version because I wanted the digital copy for my itouch.

Also, the transfer for Wall-E was fantastic.

Yes Boss!

ergo said:
What'd you think of the ruination? I've had it before and my fuckin god it was strong. I'm not usually a IPA fan so that was an incredible assault on my tastebuds

It is definitely my favorite IPA. I don't even really find it strong anymore and I'm hoping they make it stronger. I'm heading to the Brewery next month (about an hour away) and I'm keen to try it on tap.

Btw, I poured it off in Duvel glass and it was even tastier.

browndoom

cann3dheat said:
Where'd you get the bookmark icon plug-in? I have one like that on my windows machine, but it only works for the tabs, not the actual bookmarks.

You don't need a plug-in. Add bookmarks to your 'bookmark toolbar', but delete all the names. This way only the icon shows.

Zyzyxxz

Kadey said:
They come in Silver. It's just much more rare at the moment and not a staple color to have for a Ferrari. I used to have a 97 F355 but I had to get rid of it. :(

http://i35.tinypic.com/2vjr03s.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

WTF, I knew some GAFfers were rich but damn!

Please tell me your secret!

atomico

Infernal Monkey said:
9k2j2w.jpg

I've never played a SEGA Card game before! It's just like a cartridge game.

... On a card!

looks like pc engine / tg16 games. didn't know the master system used that format

cool pic, nice find :D

marwan

Banned
tracky_dacks said:
New phone. :D

nokiaE71.jpg

Apart from the squished numbers, I'm loving it to bits!

congrats, nice phone! i used to have the black one. somehow Nokia managed to shrink the phone size from the E61 to E71 yet making the keyboard comfy and very build quality is the best i have ever seen in any phone! :)

if you want Push Mail on the E71(Nokia dropped blackberry connect due to some disagreement), check out Nokia Mail, it's still beta but works great, and pushes emails instantly! I have it on my N95.

https://email.nokia.com/account/home.action

enjoy! :)

Dre

Finally my first High-Def telly has arrived ! :D

BRAVIA_v2.jpg

Sorry for that pic, but my HTC pocketpc has a really crappy camera.

congrats, nice phone! i used to have the black one. somehow Nokia managed to shrink the phone size from the E61 to E71 yet making the keyboard comfy and very build quality is the best i have ever seen in any phone! :)

if you want Push Mail on the E71(Nokia dropped blackberry connect due to some disagreement), check out Nokia Mail, it's still beta but works great, and pushes emails instantly! I have it on my N95.

https://email.nokia.com/account/home.action

enjoy! :)

Perfect, just what I was after. Thanks heaps!!
Been fooling around with it all night, and I'm absolutely digging it! You're right on both accounts about the QWERTY keyboard and the build quality. It's so comfy in my hands. I was in two minds at the store about getting the E71 or the HTC Touch Pro, but I'm very pleased with my decision.

marwan

Banned
tracky_dacks said:
Perfect, just what I was after. Thanks heaps!!
Been fooling around with it all night, and I'm absolutely digging it! You're right on both accounts about the QWERTY keyboard and the build quality. It's so comfy in my hands. I was in two minds at the store about getting the E71 or the HTC Touch Pro, but I'm very pleased with my decision.

i'm glad you got the E71, Symbian is a charm and user friendly to work with.

I had the HTC Touch Pro and loved the screen resolution and qwerty, but that was about it, Windows Mobile is a nightmare to work with, don't get me started on WM lol. trying to executing simple tasks are so tedious. the whole WM UI needs a MAJOR OVERHAUL! hopefully the new WM 7.0 which comes out next year should hopefully make working with WM easier.

edit: if your E71 is unlocked, i just want you to know that there is a new firmware hat just came out. you can update at home using Nokia Update Service.

punch in *#0000# at the standby screen to show your firware version number.

Top Bottom