• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Hive

Banned
_dementia said:
IMG_1842.jpg

<3

great pick up! I'm still playing Wild World, and probably will for eternity ^^

Smokey

Zyzyxxz said:
WTF, I knew some GAFfers were rich but damn!

Please tell me your secret!

You know she wasn't referring to the ENZO...the $1.5 mill dollar car silver...but she still stated that she at one time owned a Ferrari which makes you rich in my book!

.hacked

marwan said:
Sonic Unleashed is out? how is it? that's like my last hope with the Sonic series.

got it from Amazon today, only got to play 3 lvls but it is much better then the last Sonic game. Good graphics and just feels right (not broken like the last one).

marwan

Banned
.hacked said:
got it from Amazon today, only got to play 3 lvls but it is much better then the last Sonic game. Good graphics and just feels right (not broken like the last one).

good to hear that, i just saw an HD video of it on game trailer and it looked, lots of 2.5D game play.

when did it come out? i think you're the only person that got it so far...unless it came out today.

Dead

well not really...yet
339kmed.jpg

Bond on Set: Filming Quantum of Solace. - Basically a picture book making of for the movie. Tons of fantastic shots.

Fathom definitive edition - near 500 pages of everything Fathom by Michael Turner

Tomb Raider Underworld PS3 - DLC be damned ;(

cresto

Yes Boss! said:
It is definitely my favorite IPA. I don't even really find it strong anymore and I'm hoping they make it stronger. I'm heading to the Brewery next month (about an hour away) and I'm keen to try it on tap.

Btw, I poured it off in Duvel glass and it was even tastier.
Does that do the whole wine glass type deal? i.e. bring out the flavors more somehow? Not at all sure how that crap works, good to know though.

For my 21st I want to go tour the stone brewery. My good friend and I went to bevmo and tried out all the stone's that were available and loved them. I enjoyed the long winded rants on the back of the bottles :lol

JEKKI

sweeeeeeet! I got Pac Man for $5!!!

33ude1z.jpg

but it also sux coz I cant install it onto my NXE!

I'm scared that Pac Man is gonna give me a ring of red death!!

Yes Boss!

ergo said:
Does that do the whole wine glass type deal? i.e. bring out the flavors more somehow? Not at all sure how that crap works, good to know though.

For sure it helps the flavor but no snobbery involved...I used the goblet for practical purposes: to retain the thick IPA head. What really makes Ruination taste better is to just let it warm up a bit.

Been meaning to go to the new Brewery for over a year. Gonna finally do it this Christmas.

kuYuri

Strider2K99 said:
DSC06007.jpg

Sorry for blur.

DVDs/Blu-ray from DeepDiscount sale. Also got Batman: Mask of the Phantasm coming in. Low on cash, so didn't order much. KoF also from DD. Fire Emblem: PoR was received from Goozex.

Mask of the Phantasm finally arrived.

DSC06011.jpg

cresto

Yes Boss! said:
For sure it helps the flavor but no snobbery involved...I used the goblet for practical purposes: to retain the thick IPA head. What really makes Ruination taste better is to just let it warm up a bit.

Been meaning to go to the new Brewery for over a year. Gonna finally do it this Christmas.
That is going to be a good ass xmas gift to yourself. Glad to hear a brewery still has tours. I've heard of a lot of them closed down.

Alpha_eX

Nice pick up MarkMan, what exactly is Theresia and where did you get the soundtrack with Chrono Trigger?

Just got back from Japan, didn't buy much.

toys_all.jpg

toys_7.jpg

gba_3.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Alpha_eX said:
Nice pick up MarkMan, what exactly is Theresia and where did you get the soundtrack with Chrono Trigger?

Nice Japan pickups!

Theresia is a first person adventure game much like Shadowgate/Deja Vu. Blind plot unraveling.

I got the Chrono Trigger with soundtrack disc from Game Crazy!

Alpha_eX

Ah sucks I won't be able to get the soundtrack, I'm from the UK and will be importing.

Was really surprised to find Guru Logic Champ in Super Potato for a bargain price of 1000 yen! Tomato Adventure was only 500 yen in Book Off, fun game.

The other two DS games were not badly priced, 1300 for Exclimation Warrirors and a quite high price of 2900 for Game and Watch Gallery 2.

Raife

Alpha_eX said:

Just got back from Japan, didn't buy much.
toys_7.jpg

What is the Power Rangers looking game? I remeber seeing something on GAF about it but forgot.

Alpha_eX

Raife said:
What is the Power Rangers looking game? I remeber seeing something on GAF about it but forgot.

Exclamation Warriros, it's a club nintendo exclusive, multiplayer scrolling beat 'em up where you have to shout the attacks into the DS mic. Not tried it yet as it's multiplayer only.

Also got this from Japan, I had to eat ALOT of donuts :lol

md_prize_2.jpg

By the way, if anyone is interested in my trip to Japan, I did a daily blog type thread on another forum, pm and i'll link you, I don't want to advertise in the thread.

Alpha_eX said:
Exclamation Warriros, it's a club nintendo exclusive, multiplayer scrolling beat 'em up where you have to shout the attacks into the DS mic. Not tried it yet as it's multiplayer only.

That actually sounds like a lot of fun.

Yes Boss!

RadioHeadAche said:
That actually sounds like a lot of fun.

I know! It is the only Club game I don't have but I neither speak Japanese nor have friends with a DS who would be interested.

I might still buy it as it routinely appears on eBay for about $15.

Yes Boss! said:
I know! It is the only Club game I don't have but I neither speak Japanese nor have friends with a DS who would be interested.

I might still buy it as it routinely appears on eBay for about $15.

I would love a localization.

Mets39

Photo001.jpg

Electric Tears & Bucketheadland.

Bucketheadland is not very hard to find but it's usually very expensive since it was released in Japan only (1994) but i managed to find it at fifty Euros :D

Have to wait till Christmas to listen to them though

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

Bought a ton of anime DVDs on sale. I guesstimate approximately a bajillion hours worth. Some of it I've never even heard of but it was cheap. CHEAP MAKES ME DO THINGS.

And go ahead and laugh at me for buying LBP and R2 used. Laugh at me for saving $12! But with my savings I bought Orange Box. So I laugh at you for laughing at me!

Top Bottom