• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

eXistor

When I get a decent camera (or at least a phone with one in it) I'll probably post here more often, but as it is I just had to show what I just bought.

It hasn't arrived yet, so this isn't my picture:

MilleniumFalcon006.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
This month (for now):

cuBioswic.jpg

and of course, the best purchase this year:

twAWPVYjO.jpg

marwan

Banned
neojubei said:

nice, now i need is a 6 button(3x3) pad. anyone knows if they make any for the PS3 or 360? i hate playing SF with shoulder buttons, and im not a big fan of joysticks. so what are my options?

JEKKI

lol! I got secret santa'd at work today!!

snditf.jpg

what's inside?!?!

20qba0k.jpg

they think they're funny, I specifically said no toys!!!

347ekwz.jpg

I work close to a 99cent store so these toys is hella bootleg!!

1183eic.jpg

see? in race car mode the wheels don't even hit the ground! wtf you cant drive that!!

oh but I like the snacks btw :D

They were reservation bonuses.

My store threw them out, accidentally. :lol

To help make room for the huge shipments coming in this week, the plan was to combine the two reservation drawers to reduce space. Since neither of the guys on duty at that time wanted the stuff, it went into the trash - unknowingly including newer items like the CT soundtracks.

Thankfully, none of the reservation pick-ups asked for the soundtrack, so no harm done, I guess.

MGSFAN81

Neo Member
resistance 2 arrived today (im from the UK) very suprised its not out over here untill friday.

DSC00179-1.jpg

also over the last month or so, also not in the pic cod world at war (ps3)

DSC00178.jpg

I splurged and picked up a couple of final games to end out the month: Street Fighter II Turbo HD and Puzzle Quest, both on PSN. These were my first PSN purchases, actually. I'm not much a fan of downloadable games, so I've avoided the entire format 'til now. It was totally painless and easy on PSN, though I hate not having a physical copy - drives me nuts.

Long story short, SF just isn't my cup of tea. I took the plunge anyway, and sure enough, I fucking hate it. Is there anything I can do with this game? Like transfer it to someone else as a gift, or anything along those lines...or is it just $15 down the tubes.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Not part of the problem! :D

What an awesome game, im tempted to call it my game of the year. So much fun so far, and it feels good to play in a such beautifull colorful world after having played gears, dead space, fallout, etc.

Neo Member
Stuff from October mixed in, too.

Master of the Arena was a gift from a friend. It's awesome, but super hard now that I'm used to the AC4/4A control scheme.
3061554962_391b67340d_o.jpg

Back and current issues of Dengeki Daioh and Dengeki Maoh, along with their extras. Maoh probably had the coolest, with a mini Persona 4 book featuring information on the characters/setting and short comics from a bunch of different artists(including Yukimi, a favorite of mine).
3061555074_301fdb1099_o.jpg

The Persona 4 book even came with a dust sleeve; I haven't cut it out yet, though.
3060717319_0e04cc8697_o.jpg

More back issues, with probably the thickest comic magazine I've ever seen at just shy of 1,000 pages.
3060717445_6737bbe78e_o.jpg

I bought more music in October and November than I usually do.
3060717577_8a0ae873b0_o.jpg

And last, but certainly not least, my pickup of the month(year?!).
3060717467_8a97c40f6f_o.jpg

nny

0405 said:
More back issues, with probably the thickest comic magazine I've ever seen at just shy of 1,000 pages.

Is that a new Fuka figure on the cover of the magazine on the left? damn, there are already two, in that exact same position. I want a figure of Yotsuba's dad! bah.

LiK

SnowWolf said:
The money isn't the problem since relatively speaking, games are cheap. What I always wonder is how these people have the time to play 20 games a month.

we dont :D

and very nice of you to send Phil those MM thingies :)

Osaka

Did not ask for this tag
Here's my this months purchases:

benq.jpg

Benq G2400WD 24" monitor

On the screen (sorry for the cellphone pic) you can see the other purchase, Wrath of the Lich King. :D

Neo Member
nny said:
Is that a new Fuka figure on the cover of the magazine on the left? damn, there are already two, in that exact same position. I want a figure of Yotsuba's dad! bah.

Sort of. It's not really new anymore, as the issue was from August. Also, I'm pretty sure it's just a modification of an existing figure, sort of like the Amazon Danbooru. I do agree that they need figures for the other characters, though. Revoltechs, at least, so I can recreate scenes from the manga.

CoilShot said:
Congrats!

Thanks!

0405 said:

The one on the left has a rather masculine-looking face.

Not really into girls (much less animated girls), but that's kind of hot. :(

Osaka said:
Here's my this months purchases:

Benq G2400WD 24" monitor

On the screen (sorry for the cellphone pic) you can see the other purchase, Wrath of the Lich King. :D

your interface looks massively different than mine. :-\ i like yours...

Top Bottom