• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
renzo said:
SDC10065.jpg

Whoa! Wants.

34j89aq.jpg

Used GC/PS2/XB games are 3.99 at Hollywood Video.
Used GB/C games are 75% off at GameStop. Got 9 games for ~11 bucks. The ones that aren't obvious are: Breakthru, Trouballs (lol), Hudson Hawk, Shanghai, and Project S-11.

Nice haul on the GB/GBC stuff. The GS here hardly EVER gets GB/GBC stuff in shipments, nor are they accepted in trades, so only by virtue of buying them literally as soon as they come out of the box have I been able to snag a handful of titles there recently.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
NovemberPickups.jpg

NB: Tv, PS3, 360, chest of drawers and ornaments are not part of November pickups!

Just got SSFHDR tonight and it's Real Good. Got Mirror's Edge earlier this month and just finished it; really pleased. Still got lots of love to give.

All the NES stuff was from a work colleague who was clearing out "old stuff". The whole freaking lot for £30!! He also threw in a replacement cartridge slot as he had problems with keeping the thing clean.

For those who are interested (or don't wanna strain their eyes) the games included in this scrumptious bargain were:
Salamander, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionic Commando, Top Gun, TMNT, TMNT The Arcade Game, Double Dragon, Captain Skyhawk, Bart Vs. The Space Mutants, Maniac Mansion, Snake Rattle N Roll, and Super Mario Bros. (included with system).

I'm psyched because I've never owned a console older than the Megadrive. Also gotta love the cheesy blurb on these old boxes:

Zero resistance, fast front loading!
Precision engineered controllers for instant reflex action!
:lol

I may grab L4D for PC this weekend, but other than that I think I'm done, haha.

Broseybrose

motobrose0009wb2.jpg

The DS and Korg DS-10 were B-Day presents. Brain Age 2 for my mom and me, and New Super Mario Bros arrived today. :D

All arrived within the past 3 days. 3 days ago I had never owned a DS. 3 days ago I was strictly a PC gamer. I consider this the perfect diversification. :D

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Auron_Kale said:
Small pick-up for the day...probably will get more things tonight.

IMG_0190-1.jpg

Note: The bag is just an extra Mirror's Edge bag we had.
Does Chrono Trigger come with a free poster?
Cosmic Bus said:
Cosmic were did you get that shirt?
Sorry to hear about you music, happen to me once, totally sucks.

Scott

I've fallen way behind on these threads, so these pictures are going to be from the last few months... but in those few months, I bought a lot; in fact, way too much, and it all started with the 360 purchase.

Xbox 360 Elite (via Dell deal), wireless adaptor, media remote, and Mass Effect faceplate:
2n6es1f.jpg

Entirely way too much Guitar Hero, Live sub, 4000 MS Points, and Death Magnetic DLC:
28887ma.jpg

Limited/Collector's/Survival Editions that burnt holes in both my pockets:
jq43rq.jpg

Lots of 360 games, thankfully I got most for cheap and/or on clearance (sub 20$):
33m24pw.jpg

And lastly, because I haven't hopped into HD yet, lots of DVDs and some random RPGs:
23wocn8.jpg

...And unfortunately that's not it, I also have pre-orders paid off for Ar tonelico II, Legend of Wukong, and Pier Solar, as well as a few more cheap DVDs (via Amazon) showing up soon. If I can actually keep up with these threads from here on out, I'll post pictures of that stuff as it arrives.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Vox-Pop said:
Cosmic were did you get that shirt?
Sorry to hear about you music, happen to me once, totally sucks.

The shirt is from Achewood. I generally don't like people touching me, so knowing this, my female friends always try to hug me. The tee seemed like a nice way of poking fun at myself. :)

Losing all that music really sucked (the drive was less than a year old, too) but, hey, what can you do. Starting over from scratch is sort of neat.

mjc

Was that Ninja Town open when you bought it? I only ask because Best Buy is gonna have it for $15 on Friday. :/ Might want to return it and save $15.

mjc said:
Was that Ninja Town open when you bought it? I only ask because Best Buy is gonna have it for $15 on Friday. :/ Might want to return it and save $15.

Are you serious? D: I'm a little miffed that I missed out on the sticker, but I'll probably be done with the game before friday anyways.

knitoe

More stuff:

17_1.jpg

Best GPS device. Maps has 3D terrain (hills and valleys), free traffic update for life and Virtual View / Lane Assist which tells you which lane you should be in for complicated intersections.

arena08 said:
How do people have time to play all those games every month?!
they don't, that is how they(me too) build up their pile of shame every month/quarter/year....

Auron_Kale said:
Small pick-up for the day...probably will get more things tonight.

IMG_0190-1.jpg

Note: The bag is just an extra Mirror's Edge bag we had.

Miyamoto san is the man.

decon

25112008381.jpg

I know that they aren't the best sticks in the world but I needed two and here they here :D

Edit: Oh and I also got that beatles book.

november08b.jpg

Soundtrack came with Prinny pre-order. =D

Alisha Dixon CD because she's super sexy.
Killers CD. Love "Human" but they play it too much on the radio so I might end up skipping it anyway :p

Nakazato

Android18a said:
november08b.jpg

Soundtrack came with Prinny pre-order. =D

Alisha Dixon CD because she's super sexy.
Killers CD. Love "Human" but they play it too much on the radio so I might end up skipping it anyway :p

here we go dood

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Got that HD REMIX!

For both PS3 and 360!

3062577849_908f772842.jpg

Reppin' with my Chun-Li!

3062540976_40e52ba986.jpg

Reppin' with my Chun-Li SFIV FightPad :p

Then went out at midnight event at a local GameStop to buy L4D! (The cover reminds me of someone throwing up the dub; WESTSIDE!!!)

3064902765_9fc752cc66.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
You got place for one more friend on PSN MarksMan? I want to add you, so much.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
DoctorWho said:
I want one of these wireless and for the PS3... :/

You're in luck! The PS3 ones WILL be wireless ;)

Seiken said:
You got place for one more friend on PSN MarksMan? I want to add you, so much.

Add me! PSN: MarkManSDT ; XBL: MarkManSDT

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
MarkMan said:
Add me! PSN: MarkManSDT ; XBL: MarkManSDT
YES! Will do once I've been to the dentist, thanks man :)

Top Bottom