• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NES Classic Edition Thread: Now You're Playing With Power* *Sold Separately in Europe

No ideas from anyone when Best Buy will be restocking?

Last I heard yesterday, they didn't even see any at the warehouse yet, much less any preparing to ship to satellite stores.

I showed up at a Target this morning at 8:03 and the two (2) that they received were already claimed when I arrived. This is nuts.

MrBenchmark

in case anyone has not tried it. Bought 2 6 ft insignia cable extenders for the controllers plugged them into each other for 14ft of cord works perfect and i can now game and chill on my sofa's.

King Al B

Could I use a USB wall charger to power this? The type you plug your cellphone into to charge.

Im gonna use my Samsung Fast Charger to see if i can overclock my Classic when i get one.

j/k

I heard from multiple people that any usb wall charger will work.

maxcriden

Good luck all but given the post at the end of the last page about bots I'd keep your expectations low... sounds like it might be impossible... :/ not meaning to be a downer, just frustrated with the situation on behalf of those trying to get one...

alba

Little is the new Big
Godspeed gentlemen, I'll try to snag one but not getting my hopes up because of stupid bots :(

Sephzilla

K2Y9PFt.gif

MrBenchmark

Im gonna use my Samsung Fast Charger to see if i can overclock my Classic when i get one.

j/k

I heard from multiple people that any usb wall charger will work.

funny enough if you use a HDMI switcher the power can be not enough to trigger the switcher. the included cord and adapter are fine but i tried a usb powered hub that is hooked to my wii U and it wasn't enough. and longer usb cable with the included adapter was also not enough but i plugged it into my Media center PC USB and it activates the HDMI switcher properly every time.

AtomicPumpkin

Neo Member
Just got my Target preorder in the mail! This is the first time that I've preordered anything. Gonna wait for my boy to get home to open the package because he loves opening stuff.

Going to try my luck with Walmart getting an extra controller, though my hopes are low with the darn bots and all. GRRR!

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Gonna try to get a controller because that's what I really want.

I have intentions to pick up a NES Classic as a Christmas gift for my brother-in-law, but that's less pertinent at the moment.

Top Bottom